• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Wiki Vandalism Reports

Hello.

It seems like many recent Jujutsu Kaisen statistic changes were not accepted anywhere beforehand.

https://vsbattles.com/threads/jujutsu-kaisen-discussion-page-1.68289/post-6419403

I already reverted @Pizzagod342's JK edits, but I would greatly appreciate help with reverting ALL of @Apotheosis69's recent JK edits as well.

There is also the issue of deciding their respective punishments.
Recently I made a JJK thread that aimed to fix the AP of characters until an specific arc. I applied it to every profile except two, Yuji Itadori and Megumi Fushiguro, since we’re remaking their profiles entirely.

Some of the changes they made were based on my CRT, I think. But that edit on Jogo’s profile isn’t right. We’re not scaling Jogo to 8-A because he’s stronger than 2-3 Fingers Sukuna, who is 8-A only because his time to get revised hasn’t come yet.

All of their edits should be undone. The final decision is defined on the CRT with us supporters discussing the ratings.

I don’t believe they should be punished or anything. One of them just saw Jogo being rated at 8-B while he scales to a dude that’s currently rated at 8-A and decided to fix it.
Would you or some other Jujutsu Kaisen supporter who knows what they are doing be willing to appropriately adjust the affected pages please?
I think that by reverting all of their edits to the previous ones is totally fine.
I think regarding @Apotheosis69, he didn't change any statistics as far as I can see. He just edited some grammatical mistakes in the profiles. His edits are good, but I'm not sure if a CRT is required for simple issues like that. If he changed any ratings, those should be reverted, but as far as I can see, he never touched any ratings except for explanations which were already in the profile.
Thank you. Would somebody here be willing to handle it please? My available time is very limited. 🙏
I noticed some statistic changes as well, but maybe he just improved on grammar in most of the pages that he edited?
From what I see @Pizzagod342 edited statistics and @Apotheosis69 just edited grammar.
@ShadowWhoWalks @Giannysmag @SunDaGamer @Arkenis @Zaratthustra @Shadowbokunohero @Duedate8898 @Catzlaflame

Are you willing to help out here please?

Someone tried to change Emma's profile to High 1-A

Someone tried to change Emma's profile to High 1-A

Reverted and warned.

I've blocked that user. Thanks for fixing the profiles.
He is a new user who was never warned before, and as per what I've been told in the past, we don't immediately block users for vandalism that is not indicative of trolling (i.e., changing profile to tier 1/0 or adding slurs/sexually implicit stuff) which is why I left him with a warning and not a ban. what do you think?

I have locked Madara and Kaguya's pages.

They have a troll profile so I wouldn't be surprised if he's straight up a troll, but if those are standards, can't do much 'bout that

He is a new user who was never warned before, and as per what I've been told in the past, we don't immediately block users for vandalism that is not indicative of trolling (i.e., changing profile to tier 1/0 or adding slurs/sexually implicit stuff) which is why I left him with a warning and not a ban. what do you think?

I have locked Madara and Kaguya's pages.
I've unblocked them. We'll see if they take their second chance.

The spam revisions on Goku's profile needs to stop... And it seems to me the revisions aren't from accepted CRT's or anything

The profile was unlocked here to only add a small revision yet has now been changed to something more and are turning it into a fusion with db and dbz it seems

Quite confused what's happening tho

@Ednaxel2 Could you please explain this? Or at least remind me where the content revision is? It's a rule there needs to be links to accepted revisions.

The spam revisions on Goku's profile needs to stop... And it seems to me the revisions aren't from accepted CRT's or anything

The profile was unlocked here to only add a small revision yet has now been changed to something more and are turning it into a fusion with db and dbz it seems

Quite confused what's happening tho
So about this.

Why should the page with the correct name be deleted, instead of the one with the wrong name?

Anyway, I made a request to delete the wrong profile already. And changed all relevant links to the new page that was created.

Do not bother replying, just let the staffs settle the matter.

Why should the page with the correct name be deleted, instead of the one with the wrong name?

Anyway, I made a request to delete the wrong profile already. And changed all relevant links to the new page that was created.

Do not bother replying, just let the staffs settle the matter.
By moving the page, you keep the history of the other, allowing records of changes to be maintained (and, if necessary, reverting edits to a point fairly far back)- it serves our purposes more than simply wiping that clean. Moving it also automatically generates a redirect from its last name.

Is some other staff member here willing to handle it please?

Back