• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Wich non 1-A can beat 1A?

Technically, if one writes things out in a blatant and very specific way, a High 1-B can potentially have hax powerful enough to affect 1-As.

Problem is, literally none of our High 1-B profiles have that going for them, because we haven't encountered an officially published writer who's that out of their ******* gourd yet.

MrKingOfNegativity said:
Technically, if one writes things out in a blatant and very specific way, a High 1-B can potentially have hax powerful enough to affect 1-As.
Problem is, literally none of our High 1-B profiles have that going for them, because we haven't encountered an officially published writer who's that out of their ******* gourd yet.
>Cracks knuckles

>Stretches hands over keyboard

You realize that Gan isn't actually "affected" by anything the Crimson King does, right? All CK is able to do is oppose his will and fight against his power. He's never actually hurt Gan at any point.

Make no mistake. The only reason CK doesn't get insta-destroyed trying to oppose Gan is because the dude's survivability and defensive hax are just absurd, even for his own tier. And even then, the latter was still able to lock him out of creation and effectively neuter his influence on the multiverse.

I don't know if the Death Note could kill a 1-A. If said 1-A is 100% human. All you would have to right is "1-A character commits suicide in such a way that it would confirm his/her death." So yeah maybe Light can do it

MrKingOfNegativity said:
Funny thing is when I become a writer I actually plan on doing this only it would be a mad scientist type character who does this sort of thing with prep time rather then an actually High 1-B. The character himself is only a 3-d being physically. Not sure if I'll actually write it.

Nico-v11 said:
I don't know if the Death Note could kill a 1-A. If said 1-A is 100% human. All you would have to right is "1-A character commits suicide in such a way that it would confirm his/her death." So yeah maybe Light can do it
The death note is only a 3-d object and is therfore limited to only affecting 3-d characters since it hasn't been shown affecting higher dimensional beings we have no reason to assume it can even affect a 4-d being even if said 4-d being is human much less a 1-A.

I get that, which is why I included the whole "100% human." Rule states "the human whose name is written in it shall die." I'm sure the writer never accounted for 1-A's though.

Anyway I'll leave it at within the realms of possibility but without true confirmation.

Nico-v11 said:
I get that, which is why I included the whole "100% human." Rule states "the human whose name is written in it shall die." I'm sure the writer never accounted for 1-A's though.
Anyway I'll leave it at within the realms of possibility but without true confirmation.
Even if said 1-A is 100% human their is no way that they are getting affected by a 3-d object seeing as it is fictional to beings who are fictional to beings who are fictional to beings ad infinitum who are fictional at best to him.

The Wright Way said:
Nico-v11 said:
Even if said 1-A is 100% human their is no way that they are getting affected by a 3-d object seeing as it is fictional to beings who are fictional to beings who are fictional to beings ad infinitum who are fictional at best to him.
Translation: It's fictional to beings who are so small compared to him that he might not even notice they exist.

Ok so basically this is how I look at it. The Death Note cannot affect 1-A's because it was not created by a 1-A. In Death Note the universe is not structured in such a way where 1-A's could not exist. Therefore an object of such a universe cannot affect 1-A's.

Kinda works right?

Nico-v11 said:
Ok so basically this is how I look at it. The Death Note cannot affect 1-A's because it was not created by a 1-A. In Death Note the universe is not structured in such a way where 1-A's could not exist. Therefore an object of such a universe cannot affect 1-A's.
Kinda works right?
Yes. Also because 3-d objects can't affect 1-A's unless they have feats proving that they can.

It's more like "it isn't assumed to work on a tier 2/1 without evidence".

Otherwise we get "Light can kill 1-A Reinhard because he is a human"

He should be 1-A now.

Azathoth has told me that he will handle the Umineko upgrades.

ProspectX said:
Wait, are you seriously arguing that the death note could possibly affect 1-A beings?
That's the most exaggerated joke I might have heard , it's not even capable of doing the impossible. Guys please drop that subject.
Thanks for the laugh.

Back