• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Because they didn't. And there would definitely be some unwanted heat as a result.

What was closed? What characters? If a mod closed your battle it is best to address this issue on his or her wall, rather than in a thread.

DMUA said:
Not to mention this is a thing, keeping in mind that at that point Nappa is far superior.

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/546576
but it was closed becuase : I won't deni people do go off power a lot but the fact that others continue of just look at Hax and completely forgot the power difference is wrong.

I'm not about to go into this debate as I won't waste my time

Assaltwaffle said:
What was closed? What characters? If a mod closed your battle it is best to address this issue on his or her wall, rather than in a thread.
he didnt want to go into the discussion

but.... nappa v madara was closed because of haxstomp.... and here madara was unlikely to use genjutsu....

3 eyes Madara will use IT immediately at the start of the fight.IT was just the plan of his life and in the end he recieved it,he didnt start fighting Naruto and Sasuke after recieving 2 rinnegan,he went to moon and cast IT,it should be in character for him.

First I'll answer your question.

I closed the thread specifically because it's the exact same thing that happens on ever Naruto character vs Dragon Ball character. Almost all Naruto characters will instantly go for Hax and assume the DBZ characters Strength means nothing.

Is there a real point them if it always ends the same? Then people call others downplayers or wankers and start making up random was for them to win. It's irritating for these matches (DBZ vs Naruto) to keep popping up and it's always the same [Insert Madara, Sasuke, Naruto, Hagoromo or Kaguya vs Saiyan Saga Goku, Vegeta, Raditz, Piccolo or Nappa].

Recently there have been even stronger versions of Goku and Vegeta used. What's next, Cell vs Hagoromo Ōtsutsuki speed Equalized?.

I'm not saying your going to make said thread but it's always the same.

Now if they each do have a way to win but it's not seen like that in everyone's eyes.

That's why I stated I'm not going to bother explaining it because I've already done so before.

This sounds like a kind of matchup that should get banned.

I also agree with that,battles should be banned at least before Naruto verse gets upgrade that puts it in equal lvl to dbz characters.

Dzhindzholia said:
I also agree with that,battles should be banned at least before Naruto verse gets upgrade that puts it in equal lvl to dbz characters.
...Ha!, Good joke.

I'm just going to close this as I've answered the question and before someone thinks their a match for God's of Destruction or Angels... Or any other DBS character for that matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back