• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Why not add... Another one

Welp, I think it's time to "go". I have been aware of this wiki since 2016-17, secretly watching it from the shadows, but I never actually joined with an account until March 25th 2020. I haven't been that long here, but unfortunately in this period I can't afford to follow the wiki that much and I have to announce that I will become almost inactive on the wiki until my situation will be more calm. However, I have to thank some people here:

@Zamasu_Chan , @Super_Saiyan_God_Julian , @Zenkaibattery1 , @The_2nd_Existential_Seed , @XSOULOFCINDERX , @UchihaSlayer96 , @ZeroTC01 , @ElixirBlue , @Niarobi_(Formerly_Hadou) , @GojiBoyForever , @ChocomilkAlex , @Dragomer and others

These are the people I must thank the most. They're the main reason I joined and stayed here. I met someone only recently and some of them left or are inactive here now , but these are all good,kind and hardworking people as far as I can tell due to have other way to talk with them. I would like to mention Akreious and AwguyDB in this section too. There are others but I don't want to make this too long

Now, there are other people I met on Discord or even here. There are a lot of people here which I disagreed with so many times, but I would like to thank them as well and wish them the best for the future.

The wiki,however, has a bad reputation on the Internet due to some people (even mods) and ratings. I hope that this will change or, as Goji said, this wiki in the future will meet a terrible fate.

We'll see each other soon. If you need me, my Discord is OttavioMerluzzo#3255.

Again, I wish you all the best of luck for the future.

Edit : @Maverick_Zero_X i'm adding you here, in this list. Feel honored 🙂

Last edited:
cover2.jpg

Goodbye, you seemed like a generally chill person who often asked questions rather politely. And I appreciated the time you spent trying to help out with things here and there. Please be safe wherever you're going.

I am very sorry to see you and the other members leave. As I mentioned elsewhere, I know that the real world is awful right now, especially for North Americans, but still wish that you would all reconsider and help make this community improve from its faults.

Anyway, good luck and please take care of yourself. You are always welcome back here.

Also, a general comment that we all really need to make an effort to be nice to each other through these very trying times, so this community can endure, thrive, and be a safe have for all of us despite all of the real world problems.

Back