• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Why Mondaiji-Tachi was deleted?

Status
Not open for further replies.
There was a whole thread about it and it was decided that it was best to be deleted due to some outdated or misinformation on the stats.

Here. @Crisobal1234

No problem. Yeah it seems weird but it did started out as an upgrade thread but the OP, who was the main contributer of said verse, decided that it was best if we just, once again, delete all of the pages...

IDK, Riven. I presume so if one can find accurate info and feats regarding it.

As you may have read from the thread i linked, some if not most or even all of the info on the pages that were here were inaccurate or something like that. And since nobody except maybe one person were willing to help fix them up, the person who normally does those pages here told us to just delete all of them....at least to what i've read through of it, i mean.....

Just saying, but the OP of that thread didn't decide it was a better idea to delete the pages. He straight up said he didn't care. That was not the first time he said he didn't care, either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back