• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Why Living Tribunal is 1A?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am asking if we should close this thread or if there is anything left to discuss.

Shivansh Garg said:
According to some descriptions, Living Tribunal isn't bound to existence either (Pre Secret Wars obviously)
I might've missed that, can you maybe link an image or some kind of proof?

That's the new Tribunal, not the old one.

The Tetromino King said:
Old TLT is even stronger smh. so it should apply
um... (old) TLT as far as i know never stated anything about being bound to the existence or not being bound to it, while the new one did, how did come with the idea that (old) TLT stronger if the new one doesn't have power level stated (at this site yet).

he does have a power level (you can argue him to be high 1-B likely higher with all the statements he has.) and its confirmed by the writer itself to be stronger than the al ewing version on a WOG

The Tetromino King said:
he does have a power level (you can argue him to be high 1-B likely higher with all the statements he has.) and its confirmed by the writer itself to be stronger than the al ewing version on a WOG
but it not mentioned at this site, why is that? (new TLT power level)

"and its confirmed by the writer itself to be stronger than the al ewing version on a WOG"

don't have an idea about what you mean... what's "al ewing", "WOG"?

Q ShadoW Q said:
The Tetromino King said:
but it not mentioned at this site, why is that? (new TLT power level)
"and its confirmed by the writer itself to be stronger than the al ewing version on a WOG"

don't have an idea about what you mean... what's "al ewing", "WOG"?
Because Vsbw doesn't know comic much.

Al Ewing is the writer of Ultimates...

WOG is Word of God.

Which writer clarified that the old Tribunal is stronger than the new one, and what did he say?

First who's the living trinity ? It's takes the form of TLT though it seems like it have otger mind, like it's not TLT it's just taking the same body...

Yeah what the diffrence between this 4 heads there has to be some meaning to that...

If the living trinity has a diffrent power level from the living tribunal it would explain this statment...

I'm not sure... i really tired but just wanted to know the diffrence between those heads cuz if trinity and tribunal aren't posses the same power this stament isn't meant towards TLT. Idk i might talk no sense at this point i just really tires i'll look at my comment tomorrow.

Excuse me but it's completely irrelavant whether it was new Tribunal or the old one. His statement is of concern and he states he precedes everything which would apply to the very '''character'''

Shivansh Garg said:
Excuse me but it's completely irrelavant whether it was new Tribunal or the old one. His statement is of concern and he states he precedes everything which would apply to the very character
There's a difference between old and new, as i see it they are literally not even the same being, (new) TLT is Adam warlock what can make sense that he much less powerful, the statement is relevant to the version that said that, the new one or the old.

The new Tribunal cannot precede anything more than the post-Secret Wars multiverse, as it is just an ascended version of Adam Warlock.

Warlock is now the Living Tribunal, he is not 'Warlock' anymore. Any statement he makes of that sort applies to the very character of Living Tribunal

Also since he said "before everything was, I was, I live, I die, I live again" clearly confirms that he is referring to his previous version as well

Shivansh Garg said:
Warlock is now the Living Tribunal, he is not 'Warlock' anymore. Any statement he makes of that sort applies to the very character of Living Tribunal

Also since he said "before everything was, I was, I live, I die, I live again" clearly confirms that he is referring to his previous version as well
Well since he said that it can be good evidence though it hard to say because here we can clearly see that Adam is a little bit afraid of taking responsibility for this all existence destruction and taking the new TLT position, what can give us a clue that by taking this rank as being the new TLT he doesn't give his life but he really needs to be the new TLT this TLT isn't the old one or have any kind of relationship with him (as far as we see right now).

Here

"Also since he said "before everything was, I was, I live, I die, I live again" clearly confirms that he is referring to his previous version as well"

Well, this entity known as TLT will always be awakened or revived as without him the existence wouldn't be able to function properly, so it is the same entity but not with the same "personality" anymore, as the original one died already.

this statments you showed appears legit enough, though we can still argue that it's not the same TLT or have any relation as i showed that it's pretty reasonable to think that they have no relation, and by knowing that TLT killed or being destroyed entirely so the existence have to get a new "ruler" \ "judge" to get back to normal, as sounds understandable enough, but because the old judge has been killed a new one has to take his place or his rank, but have no direct relation with him.

I'm not entirely sure what to say, both sides sounds logical enough to me.

No, Warlock did not merge with a preceding entity. He is a new entity of his own. However, he seemed to state to the other cosmic entities that his true identity was to be kept unknown to them, which is likely why he mentioned "I die, I live again" to them, so they would assume that he was the same entity as before.

In any case, any statements of Warlock preceding all of existence (not counting the post-Secret Wars multiverse) blatantly contradict what we know about him, and as such should be seen as lies and hyperbole.

In addition, he was here presented as part of Multi-Eternity's defence mechanisms, not as transcending the latter entity.

"He is a new entity of his own. However, he seemed to state to the other cosmic entities that his true identity was to be kept unknown to them, which is likely why he mentioned "I die, I live again" to them, so they would assume that he was the same entity as before."

Well, that can be a great explanation for this statement...

Wasn't he described as part of Multi-Eternity's inner workings? That is very different from the 1990s definition of the old Tribunal.

Warlock LLT being a defense mechanism for Multi-Eternity is a significantly different role than the OG LLT transcending Multi-Eternity entirely. Generally your security system isn't unfathomably above you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back