• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Why Living Tribunal is 1A?

Status
Not open for further replies.
His job being to safeguard the multiverse isn't really the same thing as being a cog in the machine of Multi-Eternity, though.

No, the original LT was presented as a judge outside of creation for all multiverses, if I remember correctly.

@Woki yes which is the same for current TLT, yet even guidebook claims even classic TLT is a function to multi eternity yet even transcend eternity.

@Ant Classic TLT was never outside of Eternity (pretty sure you don't need to be outside of creation to be 1-A) this is even shown in secret wars.

And for a fact that current TLT is beyond Galactus power. And that Logos (TLT should scale.) was beyond Galactus senses yet he could perceive the superflow and anything higher.

It doesn't also make sense for galactus to be a inner function of Eternity if he contains the 6th multiverse and also compared him to a brother of Eternity. (and went outside of the boundary of everything.) yet is still below TLT/Logos.

(And the fact that fact that WOG itself states that Galactus owns the power of everything within the previous multiverse.)

Saying Adam 's words are lies is illogical and non sensical, and anything other than the fact his statement refers to the very character of Living Tribunal is blatant assumption and head canon, period. There is no need to twist what's explicitly stated with your personal interpretation, when it's directly stated anyone's personal interpretation would remain invalid no matter how many times they repeat it. The scan does proves explicitly that Living Tribunal precedes all reality, there are no ifs and buts about it

I have no interest in this argument, and consider it pointless, but alright.

@Tetromino

Can you show some scans to explain you claims please? I don't remember the old Tribunal ever being referred to as a sub-routine of Eternity. Although I think that Mark Gruenwald's Quasar series described him as the judge of all multiverses, whereas the latest Secret Wars portrayed him as the embodiment of the multiverse.

Regardless, a single writer does not constitute a definitive WoG.

@Shivansh

No, it is just going by the logic of what we definitely know about the new character, as an ascended Adam Warlock unrelated to the old Tribunal. We have no proof that the Adam Tribunal was telling the truth, and it seems far more likely to be a handwave explanation from the writer provided for the part of the audience that did not read the Jim Starlin stories.

What do you wish to accomplish here anyway?

I know it isn't really relevant to the topic but i really want to understand something, to be tier 0 you need to be far above baseline tier 1 A right? You need to transcend baseline tier 1 A like being infinitely stronger, i got it right?

No, you need to at least transcend it like a 1-A transcends a tier 10.

Tetromino is correct, but my example is easier for others to understand.

Basically, High 1-B and 10-B should logically make no difference to a 1-A.

I don't think there is a diffrence between a 10B fighting High 1B or 1A... or not even 1C They are all to strong for him or undefeatable compare to him, there is a infinite gap between them the only diffrence is that 1A is stronger than 1B but to the 10B guy it doesn't matter...

I meant that all characters bound by space and time should logically be completely powerless before characters that are not.

Antvasima said:
I meant that all characters bound by space and time should logically be completely powerless before characters that are not.
Sure, but even a 5D being is enough to be unbeatable for a regular 10B guy.

So there's an infinite (superior to 3D guy) power gap between 3D to 4D right? and between 4D to 5D etc...

So the difference between 5D to 3D is the same as between High Hyperversal to 3D because to the 3D guy it's really ain't matter because he wouldn't be able to hurt or defeat either of them.

So saying that for being tier 0 you need to transcend baseline 1A as 1A transcend 10B isn't the best example as the difference between 1A to 1B or 1C isn't noticeable by a 10B guy, am i making sense?

Well, my point is just that compared to a 1-A character, there is basically no difference between any character bound by dimensions. That is all. The gap is unfathomably high.

Antvasima said:
Well, my point is just that compared to a 1-A character, there is basically no difference between any character bound by dimensions. That is all. The gap is unfathomably high.
Yea i know, that what i said to be classified as tier 0 you need to be superior to baseline 1A or in other words infinitely stronger, as being infinitely stronger makes you superior to tier 1A.

I know that the term infinite isn't really working at tier 1A or tier 0 but in terms of the numbers\math, he is superior\ infinitely stronger.

We specifically make clear in the Tiering System page that being infinitely stronger than another 1-A character is nowhere near enough to qualify for tier 0.

Anyway, I do not have the time to continue arguing here. I would much prefer to close this thread.

Antvasima said:
We specifically make clear in the Tiering System page that being infinitely stronger than another 1-A character is nowhere near enough to qualify for tier 0.
Anyway, I do not have the time to continue arguing here. I would much prefer to close this thread.
"I would much prefer to close this thread."

yeah it got as far as it can get.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back