• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Why Kamen Rider buildexist2-c,even1-c,As far as I know,their world generally refers to the earth or contain the earth.

DC宇宙也是当他们说地球

卡门骑士基瓦所做的是展示了十年需要去的地方的愿景

他们不只是展示了整个宇宙(DC漫画做了同样的事情)
I have said more than once that I don't know DC.However, it is not unacceptable to explain this.

Decade is asking if this is Earth, and the person directly answers yes
Yeah but whenever Earth is being shown, when it comes to Multiversal events, it’s always meant to be a universe. Decade, Ex-aid, Build, and Zi-O have always shown it to be a universe

Yeah but whenever Earth is being shown, when it comes to Multiversal events, it’s always meant to be a universe. Decade, Ex-aid, Build, and Zi-O have always shown it to be a universe
I cannot deny the other three, but didn't I send detailed setup diagrams for Build? Although I use machine translation

Okay so, like the others, the Earths in Build have their own space-times like the ones shown in Decade and Zi-O. The Enigma Machine is a machine that would collide both the Ex-Aid universe and the Build universe, creating a new universe.

So, how do you translate this sentence宇宙には多<の並行世界か存在。
"In the universe, there are existing many parallel worlds"
this isn't an anti-feat, but rather, a supporting feat that states what is called a "universe" is actually a multiverse

So you just gonna ignored my point huh?

If Decade only erased planet then how did A.R. Kiva and Hibiki got erased too?

There has never been an image of the Earth replacing the universe. If so, can you provide some information maps and website addresses? And Shirakura san once said that everything he said about combat power and the like is just a joke。
you don't know about it, really exist in dc.

Just some scenes, I can't find other scene in my gallery.

?Why do you think so?
Let me cut this short: parallel worlds in any franchise are considered to be universes by default. In fact, parallel worlds is a different way to call "parallel universes".
Not to mention, it is the wiki's standard.
That is why if a "universe" is stated to contain many parallel worlds, it's actually an evidence to suggest the "universe" here is actually a multiverse

Last edited:
Un, basically, whenever a person is talking about different worlds in the sense of like, a universal or Multiversal scale, they’re always talking about different universes

Also I finally understand the problem when Magi mentions it.

"In the universe, there are existing many parallel worlds"

If we break this down, this would mean "In the universe (space-time), there are existing many parallel universes (multiple space-times)" which would make this "universe" be a multiverse on its own since it contain multiple space-time.

Not an anti-feat since:
1. Parallel Worlds = Parallel Universes
2. Fiction logic so it is possible
3. There are other fiction that feature "Multiverse are contained inside an universe"
4. Fiction feature other earth most of the time is because that's the focus they are looking at when they are looking into another universe. For argument sake, let's say we are looking for our alternate version (Like in case of Build). It doesn't make sense that it would show other planet, no? So they show earth, a place where human live.

I actually remembered awhile back, back when KR was still 2-B, we actually agreed that, due to the Another Worlds, every single universe had its own countless universes connected to it. So a statement that said “In a universe, there was many parallel universes” kinda makes sense given what we knew back then.

Also, the World in the Magic Orb is literally a universe in side the World of Wizard. It’s literally a universe inside a universe

I've just gone back from work, and this thread somehow turned into a mess? Can someone sum up the argument here?
It all end up to this

宇宙には多くの並行世界が存在
There are many parallel worlds in the universe
2つの世界を融合させて
Fusion of two worlds

Well from what it seem the OP is confuse about the multiple paralle worlds in one universe stuff

Well it have been explain above

@MagiSinbad appears to have explained it quite well, and given his knowledge of the Japanese language, I can trust his word for it.

So, almost every piece of evidence points to parallel universes, as our members have explained a dozen times.

Back