• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Why Kamen Rider buildexist2-c,even1-c,As far as I know,their world generally refers to the earth or contain the earth.

If you agree with this, why isn't the theatrical version of the Kamen Rider Saber in its form? He is theoretically stronger than zio oma, after all, he has the power of All of Kamen Rider and all super sentai
What do you mean "Theatrical version" ?

Honestly, no offense, but this thread is confusing and convoluted with all kind of raw evidence being thrown here and there without translation. I couldn't read japanese language, so this entire back and forth is not going anywhere.

Language barrier is really an obstancle

Honestly, no offense, but this thread is confusing and convoluted with all kind of raw evidence being thrown here and there without translation. I couldn't read japanese language, so this entire back and forth is not going anywhere.
From what i see he mean why isn't there a kamen rider saber super senki form

Well simple there is not a super sentai page yet

If it's not contradict to worldview, then it's reliable enough. And Mr Kento Shimoyama said Zi-O world is mandala (曼荼羅) = universe not narrow place as different worlds or planets, it should match Shirakura twitt. Even the official site using the word 時間軸 (timeline, time axes) to their world so why not it be a universe?
  • If they're flat out stated to be entire timelines, then they are indeed alternate universes.
If it's not contradict to worldview, then it's reliable enough. And Mr Kento Shimoyama said Zi-O world is mandala (曼荼羅) = universe not narrow place as different worlds or planets, it should match Shirakura twitt. Even the official site using the word 時間軸 (timeline, time axes) to their world so why not it be a universe?
  • If they're flat out stated to be entire timelines, then they are indeed alternate universes.
下山 世界観の話がありましたけど、テレビと 映画は別の世界とか、そんな狭い話じゃなくて まんだら 茶羅みたいな、地球がいっぱいある世界を思 ったりしました。スタッフの皆さんも遠く離れ てる時はシンボルとして同じライダーを見てる むん んだけど、近づくとみんなバラバラの価値観だ たいてき かんなんてさ ったり、全体的に宗教的というか、観念的なも のだったような気がしています。
There was a talk about the world view of the lower mountain of , but TV and the movie were not in the other world, and such a narrow story, and the world where the earth was full like the chara was thought. Even if the staff is far away, I'm looking at the same rider as a symbol, but when I approach it, I think that I wanted to be a value value of all people, and it seems that it was a religious thing or an idea overall.

Firstly, if you carefully analyze what I have posted, you will find that it is just like, not really. This is just a metaphor.Moreover, does not the information I have posted exactly prove that Kamen Rider's worldview is a world with many Earths?

.Firstly, if you carefully analyze what I have posted, you will find that it is just like, not really. This is just a metaphor.Moreover, does not the information I have posted exactly prove that Kamen Rider's worldview is a world with many Earths?
Did you use google translation on that or do you know japanese

Just asking

她的军刀还不是东西还有另一个原因。

他就像奥玛的侧写。

但更糟糕的是,我们现在也必须增加超级感应能力。
But if you add this, you will find that the Kamen Rider Saber is more powerful than the Kamen Rider Zio, because the former's strongest form is not the one with all Kamen Rider and all super sentai power

But if you add this, you will find that the Kamen Rider Saber is more powerful than the Kamen Rider Zio, because the former's strongest form is not the one with all Kamen Rider and all super sentai power
Yes he is the strongest because he have ohma zi-o power plus other rider plus super sentai

But here the thing the ohma zi-o profile is not done because there is a lot of kamen rider files

Same with saber superhero senki only worse with super sentai power added

Language barrier is really an obstancle

6f5a066199ea02b86f3b8c43a426b52f.jpg

是的,他是最强的,因为他有ohma zi-o的力量加上其他骑手加上超级森泰

但是在这里ohma zi-o的简介没有做,因为有很多kamen rider文件

超级英雄senki也一样,只是增加了超级sentai力量
May I ask a question? You are only allowed to appear on stage, but is there a detailed description of the form in the Super Complete?

下山 世界観の話がありましたけど、テレビと 映画は別の世界とか、そんな狭い話じゃなくて まんだら 茶羅みたいな、地球がいっぱいある世界を思 ったりしました。スタッフの皆さんも遠く離れ てる時はシンボルとして同じライダーを見てる むん んだけど、近づくとみんなバラバラの価値観だ たいてき かんなんてさ ったり、全体的に宗教的というか、観念的なも のだったような気がしています。
There was a talk about the world view of the lower mountain of , but TV and the movie were not in the other world, and such a narrow story, and the world where the earth was full like the chara was thought. Even if the staff is far away, I'm looking at the same rider as a symbol, but when I approach it, I think that I wanted to be a value value of all people, and it seems that it was a religious thing or an idea overall.

Firstly, if you carefully analyze what I have posted, you will find that it is just like, not really. This is just a metaphor.Moreover, does not the information I have posted exactly prove that Kamen Rider's worldview is a world with many Earths?
Honestly, no offence but your text is even miss a few world, and what the heck is world view of lower mountain? Why it's metaphor while the world of Zi-O pack time and multiple worlds in single axes, and also Zi-O Time mazine which can travel to different world in timeline cannot travel to different timeline not without Aurora Curtain which can break the wall between universe, if it just Earth not the different universe why it so hard for them to travel

Honestly, no offence but your text is even miss a few world, and what the heck is world view of lower mountain? Why it's metaphor while the world of Zi-O pack time and multiple worlds in single axes, and also Zi-O Time mazine which can travel to different world in timeline cannot travel to different timeline not without Aurora Curtain which can break the wall between universe, if it just Earth not the different universe why it so hard for them to travel

It seem he is using google translate

On both japanese and english

Unqver, you have to understand that Earths and Worlds represent Universes. It has always been shown to be Universes ever since Decade and continued to be shown as universes up to Saber. It is simple as that.

老实说,无意冒犯,但你的文字甚至错过了几个世界,下山的世界观是什么鬼东西?为什么它是隐喻,而Zi-O的世界在一个单轴包装时间和多个世界,而且Zi-O的时间mazine可以在时间轴上旅行到不同的时间轴,不能旅行到不同的时间轴,没有极光幕可以打破宇宙之间的墙,如果它只是地球不是不同的宇宙为什么他们旅行如此困难

?だら 茶羅みたいな、Like a mustard,
I'm curious, why do they say their journey is very difficult because they haven't been out of space a few times, and how many times have they been out of Earth in Kamen Rider Zio?

Unqver, you have to understand that Earths and Worlds represent Universes. It has always been shown to be Universes ever since Decade and continued to be shown as universes up to Saber. It is simple as that.
I think it is because he is using google translate on this

宇宙には多くの並行世界が存在

2つの世界を融合させて

Which wrote many world in universe

你必须明白地球和世界代表宇宙。自十年以来,它一直被证明是宇宙,并继续被证明是宇宙到军刀。事情就这么简单。
宇宙
你必须明白地球和世界代表宇宙。自十年以来,它一直被证明是宇宙,并继续被证明是宇宙到军刀。事情就这么简单。

宇宙には多くの並行世界が存在
There are many parallel worlds in the universe
Sabar, too, if you recognize the Earth ➕ If a vast expanse of starry sky equals the universe, it seems that it can indeed

?だら 茶羅みたいな、Like a mustard,
I think you use some app to translate and extract the scan but it has lost some kanji so it effecting the whole translation
下山 世界観の話がありましたけど、テレビと映画は別の世界とか、そんな狭い話じゃなくて、曼荼羅みたいな、地球がいっぱいある世界を思ったりしました。 スタッフの皆さんも遠く離れてる時はシンボルとして同じライダーを見てるんだけど、近づくとみんなバラバラの価値観だったり、全体的に宗教的というか、観念的なものだったような気がしています。
(Shimoyama: About the whole world setting topic, it was not something narrow as "TV series and movie are taking place in different world", but rather, I imagine it like a mandala, a world that has alot of earths. The staffs too, when they dont get familiar enough with the series, they see the riders are just the same, and being some sort of symbol. But when they get familiar enough, they can see that each of the riders have their own sense of values, maybe even religious or ideological)

Okay I get it now. Unqver, whatever scan you used to say that there are parallel worlds in one single universe completely goes against everything that has been said about the KR Multiverse in the past 1 and a half decade. 1 statement that says otherwise doesn't compare to a nearly 15 year long concept that had been proven time and time again.

I think it the many world IN universe is what confuse himIndeed, this is the case. In addition, there are very few images of Kamen Rider leaving Earth, basically all on Earth, so I am curious how to infer that it is equivalent to the universe

我认为你使用一些应用程序来翻译和提取扫描,但它丢失了一些汉字,所以它影响了整个翻译
下山 世界観の話がありましたけど、テレビと映画は別の世界とか、そんな狭い話じゃなくて、曼荼羅みたいな、地球がいっぱいある世界を思ったりしました。 スタッフの皆さんも遠く離れてる時はシンボルとして同じライダーを見てるんだけど、近づくとみんなバラバラの価値観だったり、全体的に宗教的というか、観念的なものだったような気がしています。
Shimoyama:关于整个世界设定的话题,它不是狭隘的“电视剧和电影发生在不同的世界”,而是,我把它想象成一个曼荼罗,一个有很多地球的世界。工作人员也是,当他们不够熟悉的系列,他们看到骑手是一样的,并成为某种象征。但当他们足够熟悉,他们可以看到每个骑手都有自己的价值观,甚至可能是宗教或意识形态)

Okay so Un, what are you confused about that has you going against there being universes in Kamen Rider?
I just feel strange that the world is equal to the universe, after all, according to the pictures and some books I have seen, they do not specify how much the world can be larger than the Earth. Build finally gave rise to the concept of the universe, but many parallel worlds are within the universe, which has led me to doubt, and Kamen Rider's world always appears in the model of the Earth

Okay so, the concept of parallel worlds first appear in Decade. This is where we first get a model of a universe in which the universes are being based off of Earth. So now why do we know that these “Earths” are actually universes. Each World that Decade and Co travels to contain their own space-time. For example; in the World of Kuuga, there is a character named Ai who would later on die. But after traveling to the World of Agito, it’s revealed that, in this world, Ai is still alive. This shows that in each World, history moves on in a different route while also containing the same characters. If each World was contained in a singular universe, it wouldn’t make sense for each World to have their own timeline.

This is even further shown when during the climax of the show and all the worlds are destroyed, Kamen Rider Kiva and Hibiki are destroyed as well. This is because their World (Universe and timeline) no longer exists, therefore, they no longer exist. This would also not make sense if they could only destroy planets.

Does that clear up a few things?

I'll be blunt here, i really don't understand what's the OP tried to prove here, and the way he used the translation show that he just used a translator machine straight up from his a**

This is pretty much a low-quality CRT trash, i'm gonna call Ovens here to evaluate and close this

Okay so, the concept of parallel worlds first appear in Decade. This is where we first get a model of a universe in which the universes are being based off of Earth. So now why do we know that these “Earths” are actually universes. Each World that Decade and Co travels to contain their own space-time. For example; in the World of Kuuga, there is a character named Ai who would later on die. But after traveling to the World of Agito, it’s revealed that, in this world, Ai is still alive. This shows that in each World, history moves on in a different route while also containing the same characters. If each World was contained in a singular universe, it wouldn’t make sense for each World to have their own timeline.

This is even further shown when during the climax of the show and all the worlds are destroyed, Kamen Rider Kiva and Hibiki are destroyed as well. This is because their World (Universe and timeline) no longer exists, therefore, they no longer exist. This would also not make sense if they could only destroy planets.

Does that clear up a few things?
Didn't the Kamen Rider facade initially say that the world is the Earth?

Screenshot, statements. Only using the words World doesn't count.

And the whole scenes of Decade accidentally oops A.R. Hibiki and Kiva's World resulting in their erasure wouldn't make sense if what Decade erased was simply planet

平行世界的概念最早出现在十年前。这就是我们第一次得到宇宙模型的地方,其中宇宙是以地球为基础的。那么现在为什么我们知道这些“地球”实际上是宇宙呢?每个十年和co旅行的世界都包含了它们自己的时空。例如,在库乌加的世界里,有一个叫艾的角色,他后来死了。但是在去了阿基托的世界之后,ai发现,在这个世界上,ai仍然活着。这表明,在每个世界,历史以不同的路线前进,同时也包含相同的人物。如果每个世界都包含在一个单一的宇宙中,那么每个世界都有自己的时间线就没有意义了。

这甚至进一步显示,在表演的高潮和所有的世界被摧毁,卡门骑士Kiva和Hibiki也被摧毁。这是因为他们的世界(宇宙和时间轴)已经不存在了,因此,他们也不再存在了。如果他们只能摧毁行星,这也是没有意义的。

这就澄清了一些事情吗?

6900701059c8084c1bd5b7e313963b99.jpg

At this time

Back