• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Why Kamen Rider buildexist2-c,even1-c,As far as I know,their world generally refers to the earth or contain the earth.

Unqver

Username Only
About picture 1You should be able to see at a glance that there are many parallel worlds within the universe,And it refers to Earth
Picture 2:平成ライダーシリーズにおいて番組終 了後のVシネ展開は定番ではあるものの 一度終わった作品をとのように起動する のか? という点には適切な舵取りが必 要で、送り手にとって難しい課題とも なっている。「ビルド」の次なる物語やい かに?

V cine deployment after the end of the program in the Heisei riders series is the first time, but does it start like the work finished once? This is a difficult task for the sender. Build the next story?
タイトルに「ビルドNEW VORLD」 とあるように、テレビシリーズの最終話 を経て「新世界」となった地球が舞台。
As the title "build new vold", the earth which became the "new world" through the final story of the television series is stage

702e3e6c3969550ec1ac12f812eb611f.jpg
cfc3d637a27f9bd246ad5197efbcd342.jpg

About picture 1You should be able to see at a glance that there are many parallel worlds within the universe,And it refers to Earth
This argument here is flawed; there are no "parallel worlds within the universe." I don't know where you got it from.

Build refers to the term "worlds" as "universes," and they frequently portray them in the visuals of Earth. In fact, the right pictures from the first scan show multiple universes existing simultaneously.
Picture 2:平成ライダーシリーズにおいて番組終 了後のVシネ展開は定番ではあるものの 一度終わった作品をとのように起動する のか? という点には適切な舵取りが必 要で、送り手にとって難しい課題とも なっている。「ビルド」の次なる物語やい かに?
V cine deployment after the end of the program in the Heisei riders series is the first time, but does it start like the work finished once? This is a difficult task for the sender. Build the next story?
タイトルに「ビルドNEW VORLD」 とあるように、テレビシリーズの最終話 を経て「新世界」となった地球が舞台。
As the title "build new vold", the earth which became the "new world" through the final story of the television series is stage
Yes, the Build New World spin-off takes place on Earth, which is after the fusion of two universes in the final. Again, this does not change the assessment of "world = universe" above.

这里的论点是有缺陷的,没有“宇宙中的平行世界”,我不知道你是从哪里得到的。

Build把术语“世界”称为“宇宙”,他们经常在地球的视觉中描绘它们。事实上,第一次扫描的正确图片显示多个宇宙同时存在。

是的,建立新世界的衍生发生在地球上,这是两个宇宙融合后的最后。同样,这并不能改变上文“世界=宇宙”的评价。

This argument here is flawed; there are no "parallel worlds within the universe." I don't know where you got it from.

Build refers to the term "worlds" as "universes," and they frequently portray them in the visuals of Earth. In fact, the right pictures from the first scan show multiple universes existing simultaneously.

Yes, the Build New World spin-off takes place on Earth, which is after the fusion of two universes in the final. Again, this does not change the assessment of "world = universe" abov
宇宙には多くの並行世界が存在
There are many parallel worlds in the universe
2つの世界を融合させて
Fusion of two worlds

宇宙には多くの並行世界が存在
2つの世界を融合させて
Fusion of two worlds
Kamen Rider has never mentioned the existence of another universe, only the world. However, in the hypercomplete of Kamen Riderbuild that I posted, it is explained that the world of Kamen Riderbuild is within the universe

Kamen Rider has never mentioned the existence of another universe, only the world. However, in the hypercomplete of Kamen Riderbuild that I posted, it is explained that the world of Kamen Riderbuild is within the universe

Yes, the Build New World spin-off takes place on Earth, which is after the fusion of two universes in the final. Again, this does not change the assessment of "world = universe" above.

If there is an error in what I said, can you give me a few setting diagrams?

宇宙には多くの並行世界が存在
2つの世界を融合させて
Fusion of two worlds
The first statement of yours literally proves the existence of parallel universes. In a particular scene (3:40), the team discusses the Pandora Box and its ability to access parallel worlds. The exact definition of parallel worlds refers to multiple universes, or multiverses in simple terms.

"Worlds" can refer to either planets or universes, but in this case, it's the latter because they literally use terms like "parallel worlds."
If there is an error in what I said, can you give me a few setting diagrams?
In the argument that I've pointed out, you claim that there are parallel universes within the universe, but this is wrong because parallel universes are usually treated as comparable-sized space-time and exist parallel to each other. Therefore, a universe cannot be contained within another universe.

The first statement of yours literally proves the existence of parallel universes. In a particular scene (3:40), the team discusses the Pandora Box and its ability to access parallel worlds. The exact definition ofparallel worldsrefers to multiple universes, or multiverses in simple terms.

"Worlds" can refer to either planets or universes, but in this case, it's the latter because they literally use terms like "parallel worlds."

In the argument that I've pointed out, you claim that there are parallel universes within the universe, but this is wrong because parallel universes are usually treated as comparable-sized space-time and exist parallel to each other. Therefore, a universe cannot be contained within another universe.
emm
I don't know what you want to argue about?
宇宙には多くの並行世界が存在
This sentence states that the Kamen Rider world is contained within the universe, and there has never been a set diagram of parallel universes, only parallel worlds. However, the world is contained within the universe

你的第一句话从字面上证明了平行宇宙的存在。在特定场景3:40研究小组讨论了潘多拉盒子及其访问平行世界的能力。的确切定义平行世界简单地说,指的是多重宇宙或多重宇宙。

“世界”可以指行星或宇宙,但在这种情况下,它是后者,因为他们字面上使用的术语,如“平行世界”

在我指出的论点中,你声称宇宙中存在平行宇宙,但这是错误的,因为平行宇宙通常被视为大小相当的时空,彼此平行存在。因此,一个宇宙不能包含在另一个宇宙中。
If my conclusion is wrong, why does there exist many parallel worlds within the universe? This is an official publication of a super complete collection, and I think its prestige should be high enough

你的第一句话从字面上证明了平行宇宙的存在。在特定场景3:40研究小组讨论了潘多拉盒子及其访问平行世界的能力。的确切定义平行世界简单地说,指的是多重宇宙或多重宇宙。

In fact, Kamen Rider has never mentioned any parallel universes. In decade, it was Earth, and in zio, it was human civilization, but without exception, their manifestations were all Earth,

About Kamen RiderZio,I found an interview with the screenwriter., he thinksZi-OOur whole world view is made up of many earths.L6 A 下山 世界観の話がありましたけど、テレビと 映画は別の世界とか、そんな狭い話じゃなくて まんだら 茶羅みたいな、地球がいっぱいある世界を思 ったりしました。スタッフの皆さんも遠く離れ てる時はシンボルとして同じライダーを見てる むん んだけど、近づくとみんなバラバラの価値観だ たいてき かんなんてさ ったり、全体的に宗教的というか、観念的なも のだったような気がしています。
There was a talk about the world view of the lower mountain of l6a, but TV and the movie were not in the other world, and such a narrow story, and the world where the earth was full like the chara was thought. Even if the staff is far away, I'm looking at the same rider as a symbol, but when I approach it, I think that I wanted to be a value value of all people, and it seems that it was a religious thing or an idea overall.
108b35b390fd48c8dc5a7b5fa555d106.jpg

Straight up outright wrong.

the Ex-Aid World and Build World have entirely different space-time stream.

You are trying to interpret something in a way that only fit your view, that is straight up wrong.

You are using specific translation instead of using on screen feats of Decades erasing universes, or Eternal kicking the shit out of Another Worlds, and much more.

In fact, Kamen Rider has never mentioned any parallel universes. In decade, it was Earth, and in zio, it was human civilization, but without exception, their manifestations were all Earth,
The whole idea of Decade was a rider traveling to different universes there has never once, been an indicator that the worlds that Decade travels to were ever apart of the same universe.

Decade literally travels using the Aurora Curtains, a transportation device that allows the user to travel through dimensions. In the World of Kuuga, Goidai’s friend had died but is later shown to be alive the the World of Agito. How would the same character be alive while also be dead at the same time if they had been in the same universe? Also, the Earth depictions in ALL of Kamen Rider has repeatedly been represented as universes. Worlds could either mean something like society, planet, or universe. And time and time again, Kamen Riders have always represented a universe with Worlds.

AR Worlds (Alternate Reality Worlds) Wonder World (A completely separate dimension which connects to the real world) Another Worlds (Realities created from the Another Riders) and so on and so forth.

About Kamen RiderZio,I found an interview with the screenwriter., he thinksZi-OOur whole world view is made up of many earths.L6 A 下山 世界観の話がありましたけど、テレビと 映画は別の世界とか、そんな狭い話じゃなくて まんだら 茶羅みたいな、地球がいっぱいある世界を思 ったりしました。スタッフの皆さんも遠く離れ てる時はシンボルとして同じライダーを見てる むん んだけど、近づくとみんなバラバラの価値観だ たいてき かんなんてさ ったり、全体的に宗教的というか、観念的なも のだったような気がしています。
There was a talk about the world view of the lower mountain of l6a, but TV and the movie were not in the other world, and such a narrow story, and the world where the earth was full like the chara was thought. Even if the staff is far away, I'm looking at the same rider as a symbol, but when I approach it, I think that I wanted to be a value value of all people, and it seems that it was a religious thing or an idea overall.
108b35b390fd48c8dc5a7b5fa555d106.jpg
Here is our kr discord translation:
Shimoyama: About the whole world setting topic, it was not something narrow as "TV series and movie are taking place in different world", but rather, I imagine it like a mandala, a world that has alot of earths. The staffs too, when they dont get familiar enough with the series, they see the riders are just the same, and being some sort of symbol. But when they get familiar enough, they can see that each of the riders have their own sense of values, maybe even religious or ideological
Btw Mandala (曼荼羅) is refer to the universe
As the producer of Kamen Rider-Shirakura confirm those earth are universes as long as Build

宇宙には多くの並行世界が存在
2つの世界を融合させて
Fusion of two worlds
Actually it depend on how it world setting. Let me take an example about this case. In Lord of Vermillion (the verse doesn't exist in this site)
この宇宙には無限の平行世界が存在する
(There are infinite parallel worlds existing in this universe)
It may the parallel worlds sound like earths or just planets in the meaning but in fact its parallel world was treated as a universe
LoVの世界には「次元」と「平行世界」という概念が存在し、全ての「次元」と「平行世界」をまとめて「宇宙」と呼んでいます。それぞれはこんな解釈となっています。
(The concept of「dimension」and「parallel world」exists in the world of LoV, and all of「dimension」and「parallel world」are collectively called「universe」. Each is interpreted as follows.)

Last edited:
In fiction Parallel World refer to alternate universe/timestream.

In Build, the world (universe) are merging with a parallel universe without Sky wall, creating a new universe where the incident of Pandora Box never happen. This is why there's alternate version of Sento (Katsuragi Takumi) despite in their original world he is already gone and fully become Kiryu Sento, and alternate parallel world version of Banjo who is still a pro Boxer and has a girlfriend while the OG Banjo is still single living with Sento.

This also explain how many people who have become Smash, died, are still alive in the new world after the merging.

Also, Occam Razor. There is no need for mental gymnastic.
If they mention of "Parallel Earth" then it is only logical to think it is refering to Earth that exist in another parallel timeline, unless it is shown that the "Parallel Earth" co-exist with another earth in the same universe.

Last edited:
十年的整个概念是一个骑士旅行到不同的宇宙,从来没有一次,是一个指示,十年旅行到的世界曾经是同一个宇宙的一部分。

Kuugagoidaiagito
Isn't Kamen Rider decade saying from the beginning that the world is Earth?

Last edited:

In Build, the world (universe) are merging with a parallel universes without Sky wall, creating a new universe where the incident of Pandora Box never happen. This is why there's alternate version of Sento (Katsuragi Takumi) despite in their original world he is already gone and fully become Kiryu Sento, and alternate parallel world version of Banjo who is still a pro Boxer and has a girlfriend while the OG Banjo is still single living with Sento.

This also explain how many people who have become Smash, died, are still alive in the new world after the merging.

If they mention of "Parallel Earth" then it is only logical to think it is refering to Earth that exist in another parallel timeline, unless it is shown that the "Parallel Earth" co-exist with another earth in the same universe.

In Build, the world (universe) are merging with a parallel universes without Sky wall, creating a new universe where the incident of Pandora Box never happen. This is why there's alternate version of Sento (Katsuragi Takumi) despite in their original world he is already gone and fully become Kiryu Sento, and alternate parallel world version of Banjo who is still a pro Boxer and has a girlfriend while the OG Banjo is still single living with Sento.

宇宙には多くの並行世界が存在
Why do you think so? The world is the universe, and supersentai has shown it before, but Kamen Rider has never done it before

十年的整个概念是一个骑士旅行到不同的宇宙,从来没有一次,是一个指示,十年旅行到的世界曾经是同一个宇宙的一部分。

Kuugagoidaiagito

AR()()
完全错了。

完全错了。
宇宙には多くの並行世界が存在

宇宙中有许多平行世界
So how do you explain such a sentence?

It is worth mentioning that most of the world in Zio's novels is described as human civilization

It is worth mentioning that most of the world in Zio's novels is described as human civilization
I've read Zi-O novel and i don't see anything said about "world" in Zi-O is human civilization
Do you mean that Kamen Rider's world is compressed into gears?
What he mean is KR and SS share the same setting of the "world"-refering the universe
Kikai Sentai Zenkaiger also use the "world" to refer their multiverse (a world with infinite parallel worlds)
並行世界が無限にある世界。
そんな無数の世界が、突如悪の組織「トジテンド」の魔の手に堕ちてしまう。
(A world with an infinite number of parallel worlds.
Such countless worlds suddenly fell into the hands of the evil organization "Tojitendo".)
And it was not until Shirakura-san confirm Zenkaiger has multiverse setting, their parallel worlds are truely universes.

Zenkaiger齿轮和Tozitend齿轮之间存在着不同,Tozitend齿轮的设置是为了捕获一个宇宙的超级森泰,但我不确定Zenkai齿轮是否
Zenkaiger齿轮和Tozitend齿轮之间存在着不同,Tozitend齿轮的设置是为了捕获一个宇宙的超级森泰,但我不确定Zenkai齿轮是否也这样做

In fact, they should also be like this

我读过Zi-O的小说,我没有看到Zi-O中关于“世界”是人类文明的任何说法

他的意思是KR和SS共享相同的“世界”背景--参照宇宙
Kikai Sentai Zenkaiger也用“世界”来指代他们的多元宇宙(一个拥有无限平行世界的世界)
並行世界が無限にある世界。
我读过Zi-O的小说,我没有看到Zi-O中关于“世界”是人类文明的任何说法
一个有无限多平行世界的世界。
这样无数的世界突然落入邪恶组织“东藤藤”之手。)
直到白仓先生确认曾凯格有多重宇宙背景,他们的平行世界才是真正的宇宙。

In the TV finale, SWLZ summons monsters to attack the city, known as "SWLZ's attempt to destroy the world in one breath". And when the monsters are eliminated by the Enchanting Demon, they save the world. SWLZ's performance sustains the destruction of human civilization on the surface. Can this count as the universe? And the few words that Decade said, there are still billions of people in this world, which still needs to be explained.

I've read Zi-O novel and i don't see anything said about "world" in Zi-O is human civilization

What he mean is KR and SS share the same setting of the "world"-refering the universe
Kikai Sentai Zenkaiger also use the "world" to refer their multiverse (a world with infinite parallel worlds)
並行世界が無限にある世界。
そんな無数の世界が、突如悪の組織「トジテンド」の魔の手に堕ちてしまう。
(A world with an infinite number of parallel worlds.
Such countless worlds suddenly fell into the hands of the evil organization "Tojitendo".)
And it was not until Shirakura-san confirm Zenkaiger has multiverse setting, their parallel worlds are truely universes.

What does the world mean in zio? The director of the theater version's so-called destruction of the history of the Heisei Knights is nothing more than using the portal Earth to collide with the Earth.

In the TV finale, SWLZ summons monsters to attack the city, known as "SWLZ's attempt to destroy the world in one breath". And when the monsters are eliminated by the Enchanting Demon, they save the world. SWLZ's performance sustains the destruction of human civilization on the surface. Can this count as the universe? And the few words that Decade said, there are still billions of people in this world, which still needs to be explained.
Transport people from world to world got nothing to do with "world" being just "civilization", and why do you so concentrate about "saving world" and take that world just another "civilization", what about Sougo destroy the world and creating 21 world in which action was confirmed by producer effecting on multiverse scale?

What does the world mean in zio? The director of the theater version's so-called destruction of the history of the Heisei Knights is nothing more than using the portal Earth to collide with the Earth.
Kamen Rider took the image of "earth" to represent the universe from the very beginning. If they are just normal planets or "civilization", how can 21 world united as one single bigger planet or would you want to say "a bigger civilization"? And Heisei "planet" colliding Showa "planet", one remain exists and one breaks down to thousand of pieces?
World has thousand of way meaning, you need to know which mean suit the situation.

Last edited:
Transport people from world to world got nothing to do with "world" being just "civilization", and why do you so concentrate about "saving world" and take that world just another "civilization", what about Sougo destroy the world and creating 21 world in which action was confirmed by producer effecting on multiverse scale?

Kamen Rider took the image of "earth" to represent the universe from the very beginning. If they are just normal planets or "civilization", how can 21 world united as one single bigger planet or would you want to say "a bigger civilization"? And Heisei "planet" colliding Showa "planet", one remain exist and one break down to thousand of pieces?
World has thousand of way meaning, you need to know which mean suit the situation.

There has never been an image of the Earth replacing the universe. If so, can you provide some information maps and website addresses? And Shirakura san once said that everything he said about combat power and the like is just a joke。

There has never been an image of the Earth replacing the universe. If so, can you provide some information maps and website addresses? And Shirakura san once said that everything he said about combat power and the like is just a joke。
83e370118f2832d10a1c9b739fbb9f55.jpg
fc48b6041aebe39eebc2d2eeabb0db62.jpg

There have, it's just that you may not know about it existence (example DC: crisis on infinite earths)
There are many examples like this.
That's he's joking on comparing Rider to Rider power like who's strongest rider til the present or Genm being stronger than Ohma Zi-O (or Poppy and Tsukuyomi being strongest lol)

But still his twitt on cosmology is reliable

有,只是你可能不知道它的存在(例如DC:无限地球上的危机)

他在开玩笑比较骑士和骑士的力量,就像谁是最强的骑士,直到现在或Genm比ohmazi-o强

但他关于宇宙学的言论是可靠的

Emmm,There is no evidence to prove that Baicang said his cosmology is reliable. As for DC, I am not familiar with it, but I would like to know if Kamen Rider has such a description and setting. By the way, 01 is the strongest Kamen Rider in Shirakura's eyes

Emmm,There is no evidence to prove that Baicang said his cosmology is reliable. As for DC, I am not familiar with it, but I would like to know if Kamen Rider has such a description and setting. By the way, 01 is the strongest Kamen Rider in Shirakura's eyes
If it's not contradict to worldview, then it's reliable enough. And Mr Kento Shimoyama said Zi-O world is mandala (曼荼羅) = universe not narrow place as different worlds or planets, it should match Shirakura twitt. Even the official site using the word 時間軸 (timeline, time axes) to their world so why not it be a universe?
  • If they're flat out stated to be entire timelines, then they are indeed alternate universes.

Yes, that is literally DC.

He literally give you the evidence yet you aren't looking.

Back