• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Why isn't piccolo moon +?

It is possible for Moon busting feats to be all the way to High 5-A if the velocity of the chunks getting launched are fast enough, and it's also possible for Earth busting feats to be as High as Low 4-C via the same method. But anyway, such examples require on screen demonstrations back up by cinematic timeframe calculations. Vaporization and Pulverating are both far too assumption based.

Last time i checked vaporzing celestial bodies is weakee than it's GBE or something, the moon is considered as pulverized so i assume it is given baseline for that.

Being casual and all doesn't give it +.
I don't remember if it were brought up, but wouldn't there still be a massive dust cloud if it were pulverized? Wouldn't kinetic energy have to be viable in this case since otherwise: Where is the dust cloud? Vaping and atomization seems like a no-go. So if we're going with pulverization, there'd be a massive cloud of dust left behind. Unless of course, the dust was shoved off-screen from the blast.

It wouldn't if the dust was scattered through space after the GBE is gone, plus it could also just be too small to see so far away, because pulverization includes the object dissapering with no trace or statements or vapor.

In order for it to disappear off-screen, wouldn't it have to travel way faster than necessary for regular GBE? I mean, like, depending on the timeframe, whatever the speed needed to overcome baseline GBE may not be fast enough for the dust to be scattered completely off-screen within that same timeframe.

Or we could do a calc and use the best method of calculating "vaporizing/shattering etc..." that fits the destruction in the manga: the moon got destroyed in under 10 seconds completely leaving no trace of it, no debris, no smoke or anything."
Like I already said, you'd still have to add the value of the GBE on top of the vaporization/shattering value since the moon is not seen to reform back to its OG state again until Kami himself restores it.

In order for it to disappear off-screen, wouldn't it have to travel way faster than necessary for regular GBE? I mean, like, depending on the timeframe, whatever the speed needed to overcome baseline GBE may not be fast enough for the dust to be scattered completely off-screen within that same timeframe.
Yes, it would definitely need to have its GBE overcome.

because that would make too much sense and he scales to kami who remade the moon, is stronger then king piccolo who made a moon buster shit his pants and he one shot the moon with a basic ki blast that was light speed via math

And we can’t do vaporization since there’s no vapor, right?
Pretty much. Pulv. is also pretty much out of the books because the dust cloud doesn't then reform back into a sphere (Which is what would happen if you failed to overcome its GBE, it would just reform itself back into a sphere), heck, there isn't a dust cloud to begin with in the manga (There is in the anime but even that dissipates and is prolly a very tiny portion of the actual moon which was blasted into oblivion within 12 seconds).

Damn. I wish we could just use the anime, that’ve made this so much easier.

Perhaps there should be a note on Piccolo’s profile explaining why his feat can’t properly be calced.

Fully aware, I'm also suggesting KE is needed because the speed you'd get with normal GBE isn't fast enough to cover the distance the debris would need to.
I also agree that KE would definitely apply to this, problem is, manga doesn't show the destruction, it just literally skips it entirely, it just shows Piccolo shooting his beam towards the moon, and thus, we can't do anything better than baseline 5-C.

So yeah, we are stuck with baseline, although he is definitely above it due to it being a unamed blast and being above other moon level characters.

And all of the universes are only as big a solar system
No, no, no, no, no. Each universe has 4 Galaxies, each galaxy contains several solar systems, so much. These Galaxies are (or at least should be) 1/4 of a universe since the living world is universe sized, the after life is also universe sized, I believe there are more stuff but it's above baseline 3-A structures.. Where did you get that from.

No, no, no, no, no. Each universe has 4 Galaxies, each galaxy contains several solar systems, so much. These Galaxies are (or at least should be) 1/4 of a universe since the living world is universe sized, the after life is also universe sized, I believe there are more stuff but it's above baseline 3-A structures.. Where did you get that from.
He was joking.

U have no proof that DB solar system is 4-B, maybe it is 8-C
What? Solar Systems can't be 8-C because the Earth's GBE is 5-B, Destroying Planet Vegeta is High 5-A, it even has a star and counting the distance, it has to be 4-B, even with pictures

Last edited:
because that would make too much sense and he scales to kami who remade the moon, is stronger then king piccolo who made a moon buster shit his pants and he one shot the moon with a basic ki blast that was light speed via math
Skeletron can one-shot the Terrarian with 5-C gear in daylight, so can the dungeon guardian, the terrarian killed the moon lord who is stronger than the lunar pillars who brought down the moon in unknown speeds. He is At least 5-C for one-shotting a 5-C. This case is kinda similar, what makes it make too much sense, thats why the At least rating exists, to show the lower limit of a persons power.

So yeah, we are stuck with baseline, although he is definitely above it due to it being a unamed blast and being above other moon level characters.
yep.

Funnily enough, Roshi's moonbust actually does show moon debris being blasted everywhere in the manga, and the anime does too (Which is a hard yes for KE), problem is, there isn't a single reliable-enough shot of the moon in either the manga or the anime to be able to get a verifiable distance.

I don't think that's what he was refering to, or else we wouldn't need a reliable panel for distance, if they hit krillin's head on earth than they went from the moon to earth in seconds, which is actually way better than the anime piccolo feat, Aside from then being minuscule.

Back