• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

why isnt goku (dragon ball super) multiversal?

merged zamasu is listed as low multiversal and even on that same page they state jiren>merged zamasu therefore so is goku. yet goku is only listed as universal plus

Looking at his profile, it says he "would eventually become low multiversal", so Jiren wouldn't scale since he never reached that level.

He is multiversal at least as mastered ultra instinct, just since not many real feats exist which is why some don't believe it

Just for the record, considering the BoG feat to be 2-C is how you get 2-B DBS Goku but that has been rejected here many many many times and I'm pretty sure there's still a discussion rule against pushing it.

Even if the bog feat was considered 2-C, he still wouldn't be 2-B, multipliers won't get you from one to the other.

You could get to multiversal via multipliers, simply ultra instinct doesn't have any multipliers for it, the main problem is when people think he's becomes Universe+, for now though it's best to have it as he becomes SSB, he's universe+, Kaioken x10 makes him multi-universal (I hate using the term low multiversal), even though I personally do think he is multiversal but for use in a debate I thinks it's safer and better off he stay at multi-universal until some feats come in to really prove it, I think this has been answered pretty well as it won't lead anywhere to keep discussing it for now, since it's simply gonna repeat to "should he be? I think he is" followed by "he hasn't really shown it" or "we don't have the UI multipliers"

Multipliers don't work that way for Low 2-C to 2-C and so forth.

Just because you are Low 2-C and become 2x stronger it doesn't make you 2-C. You need to effect separate space time continuums for it to count.

@Zell Yea no even if Bog Goku was 2-C, and Ultra Instinct makes Goku infinitely stronger, he still wouldn't be 2-B, just At least 2-C.

As i said multipliers don't get you from one to the other at these tiers, cause gap between these tiers are unquantifiable due to us having no way of accounting for the gap between space-time continuums.

Back