• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Why isn't Anos Voldigoad 1-B?

Status
Not open for further replies.
With the silver sea having 99+ layers of infinity and each one infinitely surpassing the last (so I've heard)
Shouldn't that make him 1-B potentially High 1-B?

Well everyone waiting for WOG to say they are higher dimensional
WOG?

layers currently aren't accepted as Higher D than 4-D
If they were, would that make him 1-B (99 layers) potentially High 1-B (undeterminably above 99 layers)? As for you saying "currently" does that mean they are open to being accepted?
Also thanks for the answers

If they were, would that make him 1-B (99 layers) potentially High 1-B (undeterminably above 99 layers)? As for you saying "currently" does that mean they are open to being accepted?
1-B, possibly higher since the number of layers appears to be finite. Though if one day they are accepted as higher-dimensional all hell is going to break lose in the versus battle forum.

WOG?

There are multiple ways & statement to prove they are 1B. Also you should know a single Bubble itself is atleast 2B possibly 2A structure. Well we are talking about Anos who gets hated by everyone for having cool haxes

1-B, possibly higher since the number of layers appears to be finite. Though if one day they are accepted as higher-dimensional all hell is going to break lose in the versus battle forum.
You know that SS is infinite in size and WOG confirm that there are more layers than 99, so SS can house up to infinite layers so you know.

Are there any current arguments as to why they should be accepted as higher-dimensional?

Again this? U.U It's pain
Sorry I don't mean to cause controversy. I'm just asking to get a better grasp on how the forums handle layers and infinite hierarchies

This should preferably be closed, I think this has been asked more times than I can count on my hands.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back