• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
8974556-static-assets-upload3819368414090291993.jpg

Even though the WoG mentioned that Ultimate Way Big can survive Element X which can destroy the Solar System level?

Ben 10 WoG is questionable, anyways I propose a 2-B possibly 2-A upgrade instead since theres actual evidence of it in-show.

Last edited:
Already addressed this.
Word of god is Not used here "Unless" backed up in the show.
A character in Ben 10 needs to explicitly STATE that "Ultimate Way Big can survive Element X" till then Nope.

Word of god statement are not treated as some kind of high authority.
Show comes first
Authors come second, As per Death of Author Fallacy.

Author can say whatever they want, By that logic. If I become an authri and create a 10 page comic book and have my character destroy building in each one of them but when someone ask me online "Can your character destroy a planet" and I reply "Yes" and it's not NOT backed up in the show so that makes me the author "Unreliable".

So no, Not unless a character in the show prove it either by a feat or either by a character statement. There is ZERO evidence of this in the actual show.

This thread should be closed.

There is ZERO supporting evidence of Solar system level Way Big.
The burden of proof is on the person who made this thread.
A simple "X character can do Y thing from author is not enough"
I here by say that this thread will NOT go anywhere.
Prove me wrong if people can. Y'all know Wog aren't accepted this.

There is ZERO supporting evidence of Solar system level Way Big.
The burden of proof is on the person who made this thread.
A simple "X character can do Y thing from author is not enough"
I here by say that this thread will NOT go anywhere.
Prove me wrong if people can. Y'all know Wog aren't accepted this.
And again statements can be used as long as they aren't contradicted simple as that

Tbh the question itself is the type of questions we don't accept. But the author going "yeah no, but THIS dude can lmao" is kinda oddly specific. Dude asking the question didn't mention him, the author went out of his way to say no dude from basic shit scales, but this dude instead does.

Like obviously it was fishing for an upgrade, but the response actively shoots down the upgrade and gives an alternative instead. I'd say it's worth considering if this dude actually has any say and it isn't contradicted at all (obviously even 1anti feat would void this).

Back