• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Why is Novel Kars' Killer Queen 8-C+?

Novel Kars' Killer Queen rated as 8-C+ for scaling to the original Killer Queen, who is 8-C. If there's no reason for this beyond a mistake that has gone overlooked, then it should be changed to the following

Building Level with Killer Queen and Bites the Dust

yeah, if its just a mistake then fix it and if it actually has reasoning then add it, who would we ask to see which it is?

I dont think it was necessarily because of that. Heard that KQ's got better feats in JJ than the canon does, but I'm not sure.
Not really the point. The point is that the reasoning for Novel Kar's Killer Queen's 8-C+ is due to it being equal to the OG, when the OG is listed as Possibly 8-C. This is likely due to no one remembering to update the profiles

Not really the point. The point is that the reasoning for Novel Kar's Killer Queen's 8-C+ is due to it being equal to the OG, when the OG is listed as Possibly 8-C. This is likely due to no one remembering to update the profiles
And my point was that "I think the reasoning before was due to better feats", but again, idk.

Can confirm.

Though should be noted, Chariot is planning on fixing the novels' profiles in the future.

Even so, it's a fairly small change. I'd say to go ahead and change it.

Because Novel Kars profile is outdated.

He has MHS speed scaling to his Canon counterpart while his Canon counterpart is MFTL, he has universe level+ with MIH despite it's just enviromental destruction and not actual AP, he has universe level range with D4C instead of the Multiversal+ range he should have, etc.

Tbh, is because as already talked with @Chariot190, JJ profiles will likely be under a huge revision and will be properly updated once the canon counterparts get all the revisions done.

Back