• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Why is multi galaxy level Goku

Because it has not been contradicted so far. If a stronger character struggles to perform the same feat as Goku in DBS then it can be called outlier. So far the feat matches the hype

Because he got a new power up before all of it happened so you cant even put a scale on ssg prior to his showings and try to call it an outlier.

Plus I highly doubt that after that thing being emphasized for two whole episodes, they will just forget and ditch it

This literally cannot be considered an outlier since Beerus was shown to be unimaginably beyond the rest of the Z-Fighters, and Goku could match him after achieving a new form known as the Super Saiyan God. If this were SSJ3 Goku, this'd be another matter entirely, but it's not, so it isn't.

It's ridiculous for a change in power that big to just happen. Beerus could destroy solar systems rather easily at 80% power. Doesn't make him Universe in 100%.

The solar system stuff was from Battle of Gods, not Super. Bigger jumps have happened before in the series, and nothing really contradicts this because, again, Beerus was portrayed as unfathomably stronger than Goku and the other Z-Fighters.

Yeah but still it doesn't make sense Beerus half a sleep performed a solar system lvl feat.Unless you're referring to BoG which was retconned anyways.

The Everlasting said:
The solar system stuff was from Battle of Gods, not Super. Bigger jumps have happened before in the series, and nothing really contradicts this because, again, Beerus was portrayed as unfathomably stronger than Goku and the other Z-Fighters.
...No. Bigger jumps have not happened in the series. And quite a few things contradict it- remember Vegeta being vaporized due to a planet exploding for one thing? Frieza seemed to have kept a planet level presence in FnF as well.

How about from Island Level to Small Planet Level?

You can't use FnF as evidence since that's being retconned by Super, just like Battle of Gods, and I'm pretty sure we came to the conclusion it had to do with Vegeta not being able to breathe in space, as him only having Planet Level durability (Which he's had since the Saiyan Saga) is just ridiculous.

The Everlasting said:
How about from Island Level to Small Planet Level?
That's not a bigger gap.

You can't use FnF as evidence since that's being retconned by Super, just like Battle of Gods, and I'm pretty sure we came to the conclusion it had to do with Vegeta not being able to breathe in space, as him only having Planet Level durability (Which he's had since the Saiyan Saga) is just ridiculous.

It's being retconned?

DBZ characters don't have many durability feats over planet level without ki enhancement- not really much feats in itself like that.

And how did he suffocate? Everything says he was vaporized.

It's a big gap, that's what I'm saying. And like SS and Chill mentioned above, Madoka characters went from 7-B to 2-A.

Yeah, it's being retold, and the arc is different enough as it is with Tagoma.

I don't know what you're trying to say here. Vegeta having below Planet Level durability by Resurrection F saga is just ridiculous.

The Everlasting said:
It's a big gap, that's what I'm saying. And like SS and Chill mentioned above, Madoka characters went from 7-B to 2-A.
Yeah, it's being retold, and the arc is different enough as it is with Tagoma.

I don't know what you're trying to say here. Vegeta having below Planet Level durability by Resurrection F saga is just ridiculous.
Madoka =/= DBZ.

Then it violates canon.

How so? He ki enhances his durability- without ki, not many DBZ characters have durability feats.

There have been big jumps in other series, it being a different one is not important.

Huh? What's that supposed to mean? FnF isn't canon anymore, as it's being retold in DBS.

How do you know it wasn't ki enhanced?

The Everlasting said:
There have been big jumps in other series, it being a different one is not important.
Huh? What's that supposed to mean? FnF isn't canon anymore, as it's being retold in DBS.

How do you know it wasn't ki enhanced?
How is it not important? DBZ is its own verse with its own physics and all that.

I thought it was continuing it?

Nothing suggests it is.

What do physics have to do with this? I'm saying there have been insane jumps in tier with certain characters, Madoka is just the best example.

Do you even watch Super? The first two arcs are retellings of Battle of Gods and Resurrection F, and the events are noticeably different.

Nothing suggests otherwise.

The Everlasting said:
What do physics have to do with this? I'm saying there have been insane jumps in tier with certain characters, Madoka is just the best example.
Do you even watch Super? The first two arcs are retellings of Battle of Gods and Resurrection F, and the events are noticeably different.

Nothing suggests otherwise.
Madoka =/= DBZ like I said.

So then it does violate canon.

Err, yes it does.

Mechanics of the verse don't mean anything, the characters still went from Tier 7 to Tier 2 with just one transformation.

No, it makes Battle of Gods and Resurrection F non-canon.

Really now?

The Everlasting said:
Mechanics of the verse don't mean anything, the characters still went from Tier 7 to Tier 2 with just one transformation.
No, it makes Battle of Gods and Resurrection F non-canon.

Really now?
It's an entirely different universe.

So it does violate cannon.

Really now.

Goku only jumped 1 tier .

He jumped several from DB to early Dbz.Its not really surprising they even foreshadowed it by saying its godly power.

the ss thing is based on one statement

while universals is supported by many feats and statements

holding on to that one whis movie statement which doesnt even tell about his full power is about the most pathetic an excuse for downplay possible

Back