• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Why is Mew a High 4-C?

Status
Not open for further replies.
"It might not be a sun because it's fiction" is one if the worst arguments you can possibly use.

How about you guys just focus on one thing at a time and not what other verses do. Although I might as well get this out of the way since I saw it and can't ignore it. In the situation of Digimon, they directly mention that the sun is out. Either way this is not about what other verses do, it is about what this verse does. I don't have an opinion here as I could careless either way. But keep that in mind. This isn't a Pocket realm witch hunt thread...

Also this "It may not be a sun because fiction" is not the best argument to use.

@Gargoyle, that is not my argument my point is simply what was brought about by you guys bringing other verses into it without focussing on the evidence you apparently have.

Uh Excuse me?

YOU brought up Kaguya, I TOLD you to drop it, so drop it already.

Though really,this thread has no reason to be open.

I did drop Kaguya you continued with it.

The reason it is open s because people know that I have a point, dont push for a thread to be closed because you dont agree with it. That is what someone without any actual arguments does.

Rocker1189 said:
@Gargoyle, that is not my argument my point is simply what was brought about by you guys bringing other verses into it without focussing on the evidence you apparently have.
^No, this is you continuing it, please drop this if you want people to take you seriously.

That said, Dragon seems to be disproving it.

How is it me continuing it. This is me talking about the using fiction as an argument situation. Nothing about Kaguya here.

Stop putting words in my mouth, I never pulled a reality card. You really love jumping to conclusions.

Anyway, we see the mention of a shooting star and that sun is literally the only way for the dimension to be lit in the first place.

I'll wait for more evidence.

@Teen who are you. And I have DROPPED IT.

@ Gargoyle but also no mention of Mew having created it.

Just stop it doggy faction (Gar and Teen :p) and Rocker. If you want to go on, that's what Message Walls are for.

Either way, ALRF is making sure of two things.

1) It is an actually star.

2) Mew actually created it.

So now we wait.

Well, I have no problem with downgrading characters so long as the reason for it is legit.

That said, it would appear the stars are possibly legit, but now the main point is whether Mew actually created it in the first place.

So just gonna copy and paste this real quick and let ya'll go from there.

The shooting star thing is a rumour about the apperance of Mew
appearance and has nothing to do with the Dimensional Forest.

This is what I got from my conversation with Matt who got it from his conversation from ALRF who got it from translation that came from the Pokemon Company (I think) that comes from Gamefreak.

It was only heated for reasons that'll make it more heated if i explain even if its true for like 10 minutes. It was like a warm front.

Question.

I agree with the AP downgrade if we're taking these new translations over the formers but, in the Mew thread (PT 2) I believe there's evidence that shows Mew or Mewtwo can warp and manipulate the fabric of said dimension. If that's the case, wouldn't it still be Tier 4 through hax?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back