• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Why Is Goku Black Only 3-A????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing remotely stated that the universes are their own space-time thought, that came from the headcanon of whoever made DBS profile at that time.

It's No where near low 1-C I don't know why people believe that
It's basically that if you believe that the universes are their own space-time, the timeline should contain 5D space and thus Low 1-C. Is obviously wrong, so 3-A is the better option

It's basically that if you believe that the universes are their own space-time, the timeline should contain 5D space and thus Low 1-C. Is obviously wrong, so 3-A is the better option
Technically not because 5-dimensional space but yeah, as we currently treat them, timelines are Low 1-C.

Judging from how this thread came out, I think the obvious next step before people even think of downgrading or upgrading the verse is making a cosmology-thread for DBS.

Get a thread made to discuss the cosmology's make up, on whether or not the universes are separate space-times or shared space-times, and stick to that result. This debate has been on-going and has often come up in several threads because there's no clear consensus on how the verse is to be treated here. And until we come to agreement on that, this won't stop.

I prefer 2-C but I see where your going with it

Judging from how this thread came out, I think the obvious next step before people even think of downgrading or upgrading the verse is making a cosmology-thread for DBS.

Get a thread made to discuss the cosmology's make up, on whether or not the universes are separate space-times or shared space-times, and stick to that result. This debate has been on-going and has often come up in several threads because there's no clear consensus on how the verse is to be treated here. And until we come to agreement on that, this won't stop.
Yup this sounds best.

Agreed

Whether it's Low 2-C or Low 1-C, at least.

The whole thing is still a full-ass space time, it'd just be about whether each of the universes has their own individual one. It's just that only maybe Zen'o would scale to it depending on how you view what he did.

No one is seriously saying that DBS is going to be Low 1-C ofc, is just a way to say that timelines should be such if we seriously count them as their own space-time, however:
  • Whis statement of all the universes being part of a single history
  • Time Travel paradox cloning all the universes instead of just U7
  • Zeno not erasing time as proved from Time Machine returning to Future Timeline
  • Nothing stated that ROSAT or the Universes are their own space-time
These 3 alone prove that 2-C is obviously wrong, and even Low 2-C, since time wasn't destroyed, so just 3-A for DBS anime.

For the record the quilted multiverse argument was actually accepted for a time, before being refuted in a later revision. Though I don't remember the details of that.

No one is seriously saying that DBS is going to be Low 1-C ofc, is just a way to say that timelines should be such if we seriously count them as their own space-time, however:
  • Whis statement of all the universes being part of a single history
  • Time Travel paradox cloning all the universes instead of just U7
  • Zeno not erasing time as proved from Time Machine returning to Future Timeline
  • Nothing stated that ROSAT or the Universes are their own space-time
These 3 alone prove that 2-C is obviously wrong, and even Low 2-C, since time wasn't destroyed, so just 3-A for DBS anime.
Yeh, It makes sense

I mean, the ROSAT is its own space-time, as is its twin brother in the Super manga.

They're just not big enough to matter for scaling.

Actually just checked the Zen'o profile, and while it dosen't link the revision thread, it does explain that the current accepted notion is that the dragon ball universes are considered to be seperate timelines that are relative to one another.

Actually just checked the Zen'o profile, and while it dosen't link the revision thread, it does explain that the current accepted notion is that the dragon ball universes are considered to be seperate timelines that are relative to one another.
That doesen't save it from being wrong, as nothing said that these realms are their own space-time.

No direct statement = no proof. Is just a planet sized space where time is messed up and nothing else
That's really dumb and somewhat reductive. No one could feel outside of it, nor could they interact with it without the ability to rip holes through dimensions, and time flows far differently in there.

That being said, as I mentioned, it's too small to be used to scale anything according to this site, so bringing it up is still pointless.

Again:

We all need to really drop what we're doing, and make this thread.

Or else this discussion is ultimately pointless.

That doesen't save it from being wrong, as nothing said that these realms are their own space-time.
Like I said, there was a wider revision thread, but I wasn't part of it, nor do I have it saved. You'd need to discuss it with the staff. Practically everything that covers the db ratings has been discussed a million times over though, so it'd be hard to get this big a revision through.

You guys are obviously overcomplicating things for no reason... It's stated by vegeta verbatim "Saiyans have no limits", that's irrefutable evidence for tier 0 dragon ball like bruh shaking my head.

One thing I do wanna say about the ROSAT that I feel is wrong is that it's assuming the ROSAT dimensions are apart of a Macrocosm. We actually do not know if that's the case, the Macrocosm map doesn't have it listed within it and even Herms has pointed out that the ROSATS "Location" is unknown. Seems pretty sketchy to try and use it to justify there being multiple space times within a timeline, for all we know they exist outside of it or some other weird thing.

Again:

We all need to really drop what we're doing, and make this thread.

Or else this discussion is ultimately pointless.
I mean we still need to reach a consensus here though and gather points and direction of next CRT whether or not it is upgrade or downgrade...

we need to discuss first and foremost whether each of the universes(U1 to U12) is space-time continuum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back