• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Why is Geryuganshoop still Relativistic+?

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's it man, Keep believing in your claim. I don't have much time to waste on you already. I wish you luck for your future endeavours, Bye.

NoorTheNerd said:
The intents are furthermore clear. You're just too blind to see. Your best argument is nothing evident whatsoever.
Mate no. Telekinesis does not eliminate friction unless made clear that it does in the story. You're inserting headcanon.

The intents are not clear at all, there are no gravity statements, no friction statements, and no Relativistic+ statements in the manga.

Look mate, It's already clarified by the person that it did eliminated it and that's what the scene is based on. It's not head canon. He (Geryuganshoop), Is shown to be manipulating gravity in the manga with the rocks and also eliminates friction when he throws them as clarified too by Murata sensei. I've already proven my points and stand with it. Stop replying to me.

NoorTheNerd said:
Look mate, It's already clarified by the person that it did eliminated it and that's what the scene is based on. It's not head canon. He (Geryuganshoop), Is shown to be manipulating gravity in the manga with the rocks and also eliminates friction when he throws them as clarified too by Murata sensei. I've already proven my points and stand with it. Stop replying to me.
You haven't proven squat you've just been repeating the same shit like a broken record, despite me giving counterpoints.

It is headcanon. He states it's telekinesis in the manga. Not gravity. Murata's words don't mean anything anymore, get that through your head.

Basically to explain how the current WoG works with Murata is this: If the statements he makes are approved by ONE or are shown in the manga its usable. The stuff with the Gery was going to be dismissed, but it was determined that due to the length of the statement and how specific he was it was likely discussed and approved by ONE.

Yeah Murata is very picky about the stuff he answers. He almost always says that, if he doesn't know for sure, that he'll speak to ONE about it. It would be very unlike Murata to give such a lengthy explanation on something that wasn't even in the original question if ONE hadn't ok'd it first.

It's what the scene is based on, approved by ONE sensei. Now you've understood because other people debunked you on that too

And that's also what Literally I was saying the whole time too, it's what the drawing is based on approved by ONE sensei.

I mean, you didn't debunk him. I just explained the reason why some of Murata's quotes are allowed while others aren't. ONE approving of how a scene was drawn does not make some WoG canon.

NoorTheNerd said:
And that's also what Literally I was saying the whole time too, it's what the drawing is based on approved by ONE sensei.
You were not. You were literally inserting headcanon such as "All espers manipulate gravity" and "Tatsumaki and other strong espers should be rela+ because they erase the friction" and saying many other things that didn't prove your point

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back