• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Why is Cosmo 3-A?

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Existencial

Here are how you put the feats, if this helps you

Any average Fairy level character = Likely 2-C

Jimmy w/Intentions Likely 2-C ( Consistently on par with Cosmo and Wanda during Power Hour and Crossover Games )

Jorgen: Higher end of 2-C

Any villian with two fairies / scales to it : Extremely high end 2-C ( Wanda's Comment about it being able to destroy everything definitely would mean it's one ofhte most ridiculous things scaling wise . Scales to Timmy w/Celestial Items , Dictator Crocker , etcetera . )

Poof: Ridiculously high-end 2-C ( Fought Foop, who had the power of eery fairy in existence, and actually managed to hold his own for awhile , which has at least 13,004 fairies. To compare, even 2 fairies would destroy everything in existence, including the Fairy Council, someone far stronger than Jorgen )

Foop: W/Amp: Ridiculously high-end 2-C ( Has the power of every fairy in existence, like mentioned above )

Foop and Poof should probably be 2-B if they have the power of over 13000 2-C characters.

Well, the distance between Low 2-C and 2-C is not possible to quantify, but I think that a character that is, for example, 10000 times as strong as another character that can destroy 10 universes at once, can fairly reliably be placed at above the 1001 universe 2-B lower border.

Yes, since the 5-D distance between universes has already started to be bridged at 2-C.

The durability of an average fairy should be higher likely Large Planet+.In the end of an episode Timmy convinced that alien guy with tentacles not blow up earth,so he changed the direction his weapon to Fairy World.When Cosmo and Wanda arrived everyone there had minor injuries. Jorgen should have a new key,when he absorbed the power of multiple magical enteties.

Jimmy, Timmy and Crocker should get an upgrade.

JImmy for stalemating an amped Crocker who was defeating a bunch of fairy soldiers, even tho Jimmy lost at the end.

Timmy for fighting against the Darkness (Who doesn't have a page yet), who have defeated characters like all the fairies, anti fairies and pretty much everyone, not to mention that he defeated dictator crocker.

And Dictator crocker should be 2-C and not 3-A for having both Cosmo and Wanda under his power.

This seems fine but seeing threads about this verse is kinda stressful.

No, because I was researching this verse. I'm iffy about some minor stuff by the way.

Since the original question has been answered, we should probably close this thread.

@Gentleman I will give my final opinion in the future, sorry. I can say that 2-C Jimmy w/Intentions seems like a massive outlier for him, unless it's in a different key.

@22Easy

Maybe, maybe not. I cannot approve of something that I am not well informed about. The facts may be different than what was stated above.

In any case, that is a matter for another thread, that others can help to evaluate.

Ok. Even though I didn't make this thread, since the question has been answered, I think it's ok to close it, since I imagine more official revision threads are coming out soon.

I am going to take the episodes in which the feats happened later, I need to do some stuff in rl before doing the respect thread, k?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back