• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Why is Canon Goku weaker then Xeno Goku

Status
Not open for further replies.
DBS Goku can't use it anymore.

DB Heroes Goku said it will be awhile before he can tap into that power again on his own, he told it to Trunks. Canon Goku sucks.

AppleLord said:
DB Heroes Goku said it will be awhile before he can tap into that power again on his own, he told it to Trunks. Canon Goku sucks.
DBS Goku can do it as he wishes. He even did it during ToP. DB Heroes Goku cant do it, and probably never will be able to because he couldnt master turning into SSG. Here's a scan that tells you about it. https://i.imgur.com/5vW4EoZ.jpg

AppleLord said:
DBS Goku can uses SSG whenever he wants. The hell are you talking about?

However, Heroes Goku's still stronger VIA Haxes, Multiversal Training/Feats, and shit.

However, IF Heroes Goku EVER gains God training, and IF he ever becomes SSB, or Ultra Instinct, then he's going to be unstoppable. I daresay that U.I Heroes Goku could be...well...

Unbeatable. NOTHING WOULD HIT EM!

But, that's just my headcanon.

Meshifuari Arimota said:
AntorusTheBurningThrone said:
Still waiting for Heroes Goku to go both SSB, and U.I. I mean, he does have SSG. So, it's not impossible.
He doesnt tho. He got it once and couldnt master it, he cant use it again.
Give this man some extra God training, and he'll easily become SSG again. :D

AppleLord said:
DBS Goku can uses SSG whenever he wants. The hell are you talking about?
However, Heroes Goku's still stronger VIA Haxes, Multiversal Training/Feats, and shit.

However, IF Heroes Goku EVER gains God training, and IF he ever becomes SSB, or Ultra Instinct, then he's going to be unstoppable. I daresay that U.I Heroes Goku could be...well...

Unbeatable. NOTHING WOULD HIT EM!

But, that's just my headcanon.
U.I.

Also, Super Goku has 12 Universes, and a confirmed Multiverse (With unknown timelines). Zeno has shown Low Multiversal Feats, and is the MAX guy in Super.

However, Heroes has shown MULTIVERSE busters such as Goku, Bardock, and co, doing MULTIVERSAL stuff. Now, it's UNCONFIRMED if the Multiverse has an Infinite Number of timelines or not. However, knowing Toriyama and his BS, that's likely the case. However, due to it being unconfirmed, we're keeping the Heroes guys at 2-B till then.

Unless Super shows MULTIVERSAL Feats, with Multiversal Busters for Goku to Multiversally overcome, then Super will stay at the 2-C Max ordeal. However, knowing Toriyama, and knowing that Goku's ALREADY surpassed the Gods in combat with U.I, then the only LOGICAL way to go in Super/Beyond is...well...a Multiversal-Multiversal+ Threat ordeal, with beings that go beyond the concepts of 4-D, and so forth.

Toriyama's NOT done with Goku. Nor is he done showcasing that a Saiyan's strength is basically limitless.

Xeno Goku is one of the weakest 2-B characters out there, without any haxx or dangerous techniques. If he were to be placed on spot 2-A or even 1-C via strenght, he would be fodder in those tiers, at least with current techniques.

I actually also appreciate the fighting in DB, instead of some of the ******** combat I see from other series which is just who has the most complicated trick.

cuts to scene of YATATATATTATATATATATAT over and over for like 3 minutes straight

Yes.

Really complicated techique and skill, beats out any hax.

For real though the final fight with Knives in Trigun is way, way better at just being Gun CQC.

I think that Haxes are cheats to me. Time Stopping, Magic, Mind Haxes, Physics and Plot Manipulation, and shit?! Pathetic.

This is where DB beats down most series. They don't DO haxes. Goku/Vegeta have grown in Strength with their BODIES alone. They've BROKEN through limits. They've spent their entire lives getting stronger. Hell, CANON Goku's Low 2-C, and he's only halfway through his fighting life.

Glad to see some folks agree, it's just a lot more interesting seeing that journey and struggle to get to the level they are at now and obviously the fights are some of greatest in fiction on terms of action, visuals and just all-round epicness!

Much better.

Simon is manly boi.

And on the topic of manliness....

Kenshiro literally travelled across a post nuclear desert just to save his girl, having to fight with skill and smarts in order to overcome his opposition, even if he could kill them with one hit. If that's cheating, nothing in this world is fair Well I mean it isn't but you get it, right?

Simon started piloting a stinking Mech suit before he even hit puberty, and killed stinking Lord Genome, a tyrant who genocided and held down the entirety of humanity underground for like Centuries.

Kenshiro started training as a young boi and learned to make people explode with a tap.

Also, Ken became a thing on September 13, 1983, and Goku came out in 1984.

Simon has rekt Giant mechs and piloted them at.... An unspecified age.

On the topic of hax vs cqc, it really depends on how it's presented imo. Jojo, for example, shows how to do haxes without being boring "wizard stuff vs wizard stuff". Bleach, also. Specially with characters like Shunsui.

It simply needs to have a balance of both. Naruto at first did it quite well... Until we got stuff like wooden mechas (hate that last arc with a passion).

One of the best verses I can think off the top of my head that combines hax and hand-to-hand combat really, really well is Skulduggery Pleasant. It's no surprise, seeing as it's author is a martial arts practitioner. Seriously, give it a read.

But anyway, just wanted to state a bit of my opinion on the matter. xP

Pre Timeskip is unknown, but Post Timeskip is the same since he absorbed all the power of STTGL

.... This thread is terribly derailed and should be closed.

DB's got the best fights ever. Period.
Super is kinda disappointing to me though. No blood, no death, so little destruction & Gods everywhere to save the day

Frantzy12 said:
@ Zenkai

are these abilities real or bs? someone said Goku has these in heroes

Wow where did this come from, is this from the actual Dragon Ball Heros story mode.

Cause it sounds helariously overpowered. But it could be plausible. I haven't played the game.

Has anyone who played the game and is fluent in Japanese said anything.

Woah! This thread is still going?

Interesting convo btw lol

No, it's from Dragon Ball Genesis. It's meant to be OP. It's god-tier crap. DBH would never, EVER, get to this level. Ever. Sorry to break it to ye, but not happenin. Not in a billion years.

I...actually agree with Ghandi and Frantzy and Antorus. Hax, once you reach a certain level of it, does become dull and boring (like I haven't stated that enough). And I respect the mess out of Dragon Ball for keeping it simple.

DB series doesn't beat down most other series in fight scenes though. Not too many are hax oriented. And I'd dare to say that Super has better fight scenes than Z. Dragon Ball classic however, is up there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back