• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Why is Beerus Universal+?

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • High Universe level: Characters who have an infinite degree of 3-dimensional power. Alternately 4-dimensional power that is shown as completely qualitatively superior to 3-Dimensional beings, but is less than universal in scale. Or that allows them to create [I'll assume 'destroy' also fits] large parts of a universal continuum. Take note that 4-D power should logically always be superior to countably infinite 3-D power, so characters within this tier are not necessarily comparable. Also take note that we consider most small scale time-space abilities as hax, not as AP.
  • Universe level+: ("Low 2-C") This is for characters who can destroy and/or create the entire 4-dimensional space-time of a single universe, not just the physical matter within one. For example, an entire timeline.

Not saying that Beerus doesn't deserve the universal+ rating, I'm just wondering why is he considered timeline level? Where was the proof of him being able to take out the entire continuum of a universe?

I've apparently been using High Universal and Universal+ wrong, since with Universal+, destroying the universe has no past present or future to return to because the entire thing is destroyed, whereas only destroying the part of the continuum means you can go back in time and refix the events.

So unless that thinking is wrong as well, I want to know how Beerus is considered timeline level.

Weird scaling by him being stronger than Infinite Zamasu due him not being as shocked by Infinite Zamasu as much as he was by Jiren and multiple statements calling Jiren the strongest Dragon Ball opponent ever.

"Universe level+ (Any powerful God of Destruction can destroy the universe even when holding back immensely, and should any two GoDs fight, the collateral damage will result in the destruction of their respective universes. Should at least be somewhat comparable to Infinite Zamasu)"

Truth be told this is also false as not considering someone a serious threat would imply a superiority in power

Well, another reason is that GoD Toppo was stronger than a heavily suppressed Jiren who in turn was stronger than IZ.

And GoD Toppo is still a candidate to become a GoD and other GoDs were not much impressed by his power. So he is likely weaker than other GoDs. But it was stated that he is no different than a GoD.

That alone puts all the GoDs at universe+ level, along with Beerus.

@AKM sama Also 3rd UIO was stated to have "maybe" surpassed Beerus. With 3rd UIO being much stronger than 1st UIO, who was able to match a suppressed Jiren that was stated to be stronger than IZ.

Or in other words a character that's way above IZ was only said to have maybe surpassed Beerus.

Do we need to improve on Beerus' AP justification?

@Ant, Ryu

Here is what I proposed as an upgrade for their tiering justifications (Not just Beerus, but all the GoDs), which was largely approved of by other users and admins alike:

For most GoD's:

Universe level+ (When two Gods of Destruction fight, it poses an existential threat to each of their respective universes. Should be comparable or superior to Toppo, who was capable of warping the infinite World of Void, and is himself comparable a limit-broken Vegeta, who was capable of fighting competently with a held-back Jire, stated several times to be the strongest foe in Dragon Ball history and surpassing the likes of even an incomplete Infinite Zamasu)

For Champa:

Universe level+ (When two Gods of Destruction fight, it poses an existential threat to each of their respective universes. Should be comparable or superior to Toppo, who was capable of warping the infinite World of Void, and is himself comparable a limit-broken Vegeta, who was capable of fighting competently with a held-back Jire, stated several times to be the strongest foe in Dragon Ball history and surpassing the likes of even an incomplete Infinite Zamasu. Comparable, although inferior to, Beerus, who possessed an incomplete Ultra Instinct)

For Beerus:

Universe level+ (When two Gods of Destruction fight, it poses an existential threat to each of their respective universes. Should be comparable or superior to Toppo, who was capable of warping the infinite World of Void, and is himself comparable a limit-broken Vegeta, who was capable of fighting competently with a held-back Jire, stated several times to be the strongest foe in Dragon Ball history and surpassing the likes of even an incomplete Infinite Zamasu. Revealed by Whis to possess an incomplete Ultra Instinct, and is likely superior to at least some of the other Gods of Destruction)

@Aeyu Explain why Toppo is comparable to suppressed Jiren and that seems good.

Then we'll have to add the stuff about SSJBE Vegeta.

So has Aeyu's proposed changes been sufficiently accepted?

If so, it would be good if somebody wrote a list of all the exact page names of the pages that need to be updated, so I can unlock them with my automated script.

@Antvasima

Iwen

Helles

Mule

Quitela

Arack

Champa

Beerus

Liquir

Sidra

Ramsshi

Belmod

Geene

Okay. I have unlocked them. Tell me here when you are done.

(Although the name should have been Rumsshi)

So have you replaced all of their explanations with Aeyu's versions?

And used different versions for Beerus and Champa?

Okay. No problem. I do not think that you are lying.

I will lock the profiles again then. Should I close this thread as well?

I guess so. We (hopefully) addressed the low 2-C justification, and (hopefully) don't get anymore threads anytime soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back