• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Why exactly are Masadaverse characters hyperverse+?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know... But A setting needs to have at least some mention of Infinite dimensions to be above the concept of infinite dimensions...

What Matt here is saying is that the Throne being beyond space and time is beyond all Spatial and Temporal dimensions which isn't the case...

That link is not available without a membership.

SchutzenDunkelZiel1217 said:
What Matt here is saying is that the Throne being beyond space and time is beyond all Spatial and Temporal dimensions which isn't the case...
If being beyond space-time was a requirement for transcending dimensions itself, then every character who has created a space-time continuum (from scratch) would also be beyond dimensions. I (as like you) don't agree with this logic at all.

No. That is not how either the ACF wiki or ourselves operate. For example, Marvel only has 16 known dimensions, but we still rate The-One-Above-All as "At least 1-A".

As for hyperdimension, we cannot assume that an author means the same thing as a dictionary does. I do not think that there exists any official word for being beyond the concepts of time and space.

Also, by your logic, being beyond infinite dimensions could just mean being on a higher order of infinite dimensions. Again, that is not how the tiering system that DarkLK built works.

Antvasima said:
As for hyperdimension, we cannot assume that an author means the same thing as a dictionary does. I do not think that there exists any official word for being beyond the concepts of time and space.
If this is the case, then why is the "Hyperdimensional" definition (in this case) assumed to be beyond dimensions all together if we don't have any clear idea/evidence on what the author means by using it? It's too ambiguous.

Hmmm... the beyond realm was infinite dimensional if I remember correctly...

And being beyond infinite dimensions is being apart of a higher hierarchy so it can technically mean being apart of a higher order of dimensions...

Well, I am not familiar with the Masadaverse, and cannot answer on what statements its beyond dimensional status is based on.

Hmmm... Well as I said before Dies Irae is filled vague statements which can mean a lot of different things and I don't know anyone who actually has proper played the VN as most of the stats are based off a few respect threads made by Trex on Space battle forums and from the other respect threads on paatebin...

We don't have anyone who can properly confirm whether this respect threads are completely as there's aren't a lot of people with knowledge on DI here...

So my final reply on this is that it's better to delete the Dies Irae pages as even ACF (which is far more reliable than our wiki in terms of the higher tiers) seems to be uncertain about the ratings...

If only Dies Irae or Kajiri Kamui Kagura could be translate then this issue about being 1-A in Masadaverse could be solve already.

But regardless, the fact that Madara can form 24 dimensional barrier without any Taikyoku or Atziluth is a testament to his own power and with it who knows how far he could go due to him having no desire AT ALL. So he couldnt benefit from it power or affect.

Hmm. Well, I can only speak for how the system in general works, but you are correct that the ACF is generally much more reliable when it comes to the higher ratings.

In any case, it is best to wait for Matthew, The Everlasting, and EvilMegaCookie to answer.

Ziel, you'll probably have to wait like several hours for the others to get here to answer your....stuff. Just to throw that out there.

Taiji, or Taikyoku, is the source of all reality as has already been mentioned. But it is important to note that Taiji exists independent of it and its concepts. The reality, or the canvas as it is described in Dies Irae, is essentially Yin and Yang. What is Yin and Yang, you might ask?

It is basically a Chinese philosophy where all elements are dependent on each other. In order for the dark to exist, so must the light. If it is hot, then there is cold. Existence and Nonexistence, Poison, Cure and Space-Time. So on and so forth. These concepts (colours) that make up the picture of the canvas is Yin and Yang. If I am not wrong, all of this could be summed up in one word: Duality. But just to make it even clearer, I will use the Wikipedia:

"In Chinese philosophy, yin and yang (also yin-yang or yin yang, ÚÖ░ÚÖ¢ y─½ny├íng "dark—bright") describe how opposite or contrary forces are actually complementary, interconnected, and interdependent in the natural world, and how they give rise to each other as they interrelate to one another."

Taiji/Taikyoku exists outside of all this. This is further shown when you go through the Singularity, where Taikyoku has no Colour. Which basically translated as concepts not existing there. Only the source of all things in its "pure", uncoloured form is there. It is described as a "space of nowhere" among other things.

Another fun thing to note is that dimensional manipulation falls under Ying. Also, the whole thing about Yakou creating a barrier of twenty-four dimensions and thus implying that Gods are bound to that? Complete nonsense, as Yakou created that barrier when he WASN'T even a deity, to begin with. It then worked when he was a deity. Why? Because he was equal in strength to Ootake.

Taikyoku makes shit work, because not only is it the origin of all concepts, but it also makes any phenomena the God manipulates or emanate to be tinged with their Colour/Law. What effect or attribute it has varies depending on the God in question. Take Yato/Ren as an example. His Law is "Stop", which basically makes all of the creation stand still as if time has stopped. Any phenomena he creates would have that property on it. Meteors? Shit now hits harder than Disce Libens while also freezing you. Hell, just him glancing at you would make you subject to his Law.

And for those that seem to have this idea of Hajun being 25-D. No... Just no. Taikyoku and the value has nothing to do with dimensions. If Gods were dependent on dimensions, then Yakou would be stronger than Satanel whose 'verse only showed eighteen dimensions. Even then, quite a few of them were metaphysical like Heaven and Hell. Still roflstomps Yakou. Yes, that is right. Hadou/Gudou Gods are entirely separate cosmologies unto themselves. So them having the exact same dimensions and so on is a rather silly assumption to make when some of them are literally just universes of poison and fire.

As for the russian wiki? It seems to have this weird idea that Hadou Gods are 1-A and Gudou Gods are Low 1-A (for some weird reason) and that the Legionnaires cannot be ranked or something. Which makes no sense as they are just as powerful as the God they are under. Case in point: Reinhard who is a Legion-making machine that makes anyone and anything he kills/destroys into a pseudo-god and thus just as powerful as him.

And to go back on the subject of Singularity: It is created when two Hadou Gods collide, thus creating a hole in the canvas where nothing exists. The following metaphor was used to describe this:

Imagine a brush and a pencil with two different Laws: "Dead" and "Stop". They keep painting over each other with the canvas (reality) as the ground. Pile those colours up enough and it won't be able to take it, where the deities then fall through the hole (Singularity). The battle then continues at the Throne, where they won't paint the outside.

I feel like I haven't written all the points I made in my previous post but this will have to do. Blasted wiki didn't accept my earlier post so I had to rewrite most of it. :/

Edit: Also, the respect thread wasn't made by Trexalfa, but someone that was interested in the 'verse. Really, if you want information, then I would suggest asking Righteousness, Trexalfa, Eigou or Mist2123. Revenger has contributed a lot as well, if not the most in a sense. As he has posted several battles from KKK along with an explanation of Taiji albeit with rough translations. Really rough.

Okay. Thank you for the explanation.

If you find the time, I would appreciate if you could write down the missing part of your arguments in a text editor, and try to repost them later.

Hold on. Are the Gods transdimensional, or merely PARAdimensional i.e outside dimensional logic, but not neccecarily superior to dimensional beings?

EDIT: Is there any evidence that "Dimensional dislocation reaching up to 24" means 24-D? The term "dimensions" is often misused in fiction to refer to alternate planes of existence, rather than axes of movement, and I have never heard someone say about M-Theory "It posits the existence of a dimensional multiverse reaching up to 11"

HIT IT said:
Hold on. Are the Gods transdimensional, or merely PARAdimensional i.e outside dimensional logic, but not neccecarily superior to dimensional beings?
EDIT: Is there any evidence that "Dimensional dislocation reaching up to 24" means 24-D? The term "dimensions" is often misused in fiction to refer to alternate planes of existence, rather than axes of movement, and I have never heard someone say about M-Theory "It posits the existence of a dimensional multiverse reaching up to 11"
Gods exists outside of duality (yin and yang), so I believe the latter is apt.

And here is the passage in question:

µ¿¬µ«┤ÒéèÒü½Þ¿¬ÒéîÒüƒõ©ÇµÆâÒéÆÚÿ╗ÒéÇÒü«Òü»ÒÇüõ║îÕìüÕøøÒü½ÒééÕÅèÒüµ¼íÕàâµû¡Õ▒ñÒÇéÞíصÆâÒéÆþø©Þ╗óþº╗ÒüÖÒéïþÁÂÕ»¥ÚÜ£ÕúüÒÇéÒüØÒéîÒüîÕñºþìäÒü¿Õñ£ÞíîÒü«ÚûôÒü½ÚíòþÅ¥ÒüÖÒéïÒÇé

His attempt to thwart the single side blow is dislocating dimensions that also reach to twenty-four. The absolute barrier that performs the phase transition on the impact. It manifested between Ootake and Yaokou.

To further drive the point home that he is manipulating dimensions and not just alternate planes of existence like Heaven and Hell in Satanel's universe.

µ╝ÅÒéîÕç║ÒéïÞå¿ÕñºÒü¬ÕÆÆÒü«µò░ÒÇàÒüîÒÇüÞéëþ£╝ÒüºÞªûÞ¬ìÒüºÒüìÒéïÞ¿ÇÚ£èÒü¿Òü¬ÒüúÒüªÕæ¿Õø▓Òü«þ®║ÚûôÒü½µø©ÒüìÞ¥╝Òü¥ÒéîÒüªÒüäÒüÅÒÇéÞñçÚøæÒü½þÁíÒü┐ÕÉêÒüäÒÇüþ×¼ÒüìÒü¬ÒüîÒéëÒÇüõ¢òÚçìÒééÒü«þ½ïõ¢ôþÜäÒü¬µºïÚÇáõ¢ôÒéÆþ╣öÒéèõ©èÒüÆÒüªÒüäÒéïÒÇé

Many grand chants that leaked out are gradually written into the surrounding space became soul of language that is visible to naked-eye. This complex entanglement, while blinking, is woven several folds over on the three-dimensional structure.

Given how three-dimensional structure is used here, I think it sounds reasonable to conclude that the barrier is what it is. The context for this passage in particular is when Yakou explains to Ryuusui what Taikyoku is. And since I brought it up, I might as well post Trex's translation of it:

For anyone who wants to know, "Taikyoku" (in japanese, Õñ¬µÑÁ) is just the romanized spelling of "Taiji" (in fact, the kanji read in KKK as Taikyoku literally mean "Taiji"). Taikyoku, simply put, is the Supreme Ultimate, the source of all of existence. In Taoist teachings, it's even the source of Yin and Yang. The concept is pretty much identical in Shinza. Taikyoku is the power of Gods in this universe. Hadou Gods, whose Taikyoku flows outwards from themselves, instead of generating an internal universe, are the source of what is perceived in Shinza as "reality". They are the sources of all phenomena, souls, and concepts.

And now we go for something from the VNs itself, from KKK in particular. This is part of Yakou's explanation of the concept of Taikyoku:

Õñ¬µÑÁÒü¿Òü»õ¢òÒü×ÒéäÒü¿Þ¿ÇÒéÅÒéîÒéîÒü░ÒÇüþ½»þÜäÒü½µ│òÕëçÒü¿Þ¿ÇÒüåÒüùÒüïÒü¬ÒüäÒÇé Translation: What is Taikyoku? There is no choice but to frankly call it a Law.

ÒüÖÒü¬ÒéÅÒüíÒüØÒü«õ©ûþòîÒü½ÒüèÒüæÒéïþÁÂÕ»¥µ│òÒüºÒüéÒéèÒÇüÒüØÒüåÒüùÒüƒµ▒║Òü¥Òéèõ║ïÒéÆÕ«ÜÒéüÒüƒÕ╝Áµ£¼õ║║ÒéƵîçÒüÖÒÇé Translation: That is, an absolute Law regarding the World, the originator who determined this Law can be identificated.

As Yakou tells us, Taikyoku is a Law which is absolute in regards to the World, and its nature is also enough to identificate its originator.

Now more nitpicking with regards to this:

þäíÞ½ûÒÇüõ©ûÒü½µ│òÕëçÒü¿ÒüäÒüúÒüƒÒééÒü«Òü»þäíÚÖÉÒü½Þ┐æÒüÅÕ¡ÿÕ£¿ÒüÖÒéïÒüùÒÇüÒüØÒéîÒéëõ©ÇÒüñõ©ÇÒüñÒüîÕñ¬µÑÁÒü¿ÒüäÒüåÒéÅÒüæÒüºÒü»Òü¬ÒüäÒÇé Translation: Of course, in this World, a near infinite number of Laws exist, it doesn't mean that each one of those can be called Taikyoku.

þÅ¥Õ«ƒÒü½Õêâþë®Òü»ÕêçÒéïÒü¿ÒüäÒüåµ│òÕëçÒéÆÕ©»Òü│ÒüªÒüäÒéïÒüùÒÇüþü½Òü»þçâÒéäÒüÖÒü¿ÒüäÒüåµ│òÕëçÒüîÒüéÒéïÒÇéµ░┤õ©¡Òü«µ│òÕëçÒü¬ÒéëÒü░Þé║Õæ╝ÕÉ©ÒüîÒüºÒüìÒü¬ÒüäÒü¿ÒüäÒüåÒééÒü«ÒüºÒüéÒéìÒüåÒüùÒÇüÒüØÒüåÒüùÒüƒþ┤░ÒÇàÒü¿ÒüùÒüƒÒééÒü«Òü»ÕìÿÒü¬Òéïþë®þÉåÒüáÒÇé Translation: In reality, cutlery carries a Law called "cutting", fire has a Law called "burning". In the case of the Law that exists while underwater, something like pulmonary respiration cannot happen. Such assorted Laws are mere physics.

Yakou tells us that a near infinite number of Laws exist in the world. For example, a blade carries the Law of "cutting" (aka the concept of cutting is attached to a blade or an edged tool), and fire has the Law of "burning" (concept of burning is applied to fire). However, he says all of these are "mere physics/laws of nature". Taikyoku is something else.

ÚçìÞªüÒü¬Òü«Òü»ÞªÅµ¿íÒÇüÕ»åÕ║ªÒÇéÒüØÒü«µ│òÒéƵºïµêÉÒüÖÒéïÕìÿõ¢ìÒüîÕ«çÕ«ÖÒü¿ÒüäÒüåުŵá╝ÒüºÒüéÒéèÒÇüÒéåÒüêÒü½ÒüØÒéîÒü«Òü┐ÒéÆÒééÒüúÒüªþï¼þ½ïÒüùÒüƒõ©ûþòîÒü¿Òü¬ÒéèÕ¥ùÒéïÒééÒü«ÒéÆÕñ¬µÑÁÒü¿Õ«Üþ¥®ÒüÖÒéïÒÇé Translation: What's important is scale, density. The denomination of the form the Law takes is, by standard, "universe", therefore, getting to become an independent World is Takyoku's definition.

The scale of Taikyoku is the difference between those "physics" and and a Law which can be called so. Becoming an independent universe (World) is the mark of true Taikyoku.

õ¢òÒééÚøúÒüùÒüäÞ®▒ÒüºÒü»Òü¬ÒüäÒÇéÕëìÞ┐░ÒüùÒüƒµ░┤õ©¡Òü«µ│òÒüîÕñ¬µÑÁÒü¿ÕîûÒüùÒüƒÒü¬ÒéëÒÇüÕà¿Õ«çÕ«ÖÒüîµ░┤Õ║òÒü½ÕñëÒéÅÒéïÒü¿ÒüäÒüåÒüáÒüæÒü«ÒüôÒü¿ÒÇé Translation: It's not difficult talk at all. If the aforementioned Law that exists underwater were to change into Taikyoku, All of Creation's underwater areas would be changed.

^ Quote above is to be updated because of being incomplete (not sure about how to translate what follows).

And we continue with Yakou's exposition:

ÕÀ▒Òüîµ│òÕëçÒüºµú«þ¥àõ©çÞ▒íÒéÆÕêÂÕ£ºÒüÖÒéïÕñ¬µÑÁÒü¿ÒÇüÕÀ▒Òüîµ│òÕëçÒü«Òü┐µú«þ¥àõ©çÞ▒íÒüïÒéëÕñûÒéîÒéïÒü¿ÒüäÒüåÕñ¬µÑÁÒüºÒüéÒéïÒÇé Translation: My own Law which lets me gain total control of all things in Creation, my own Law that disconnects me from all things in Creation is Taikyoku.

Well, this above is a reference to Yakou's own Taikyoku, but I believe we'll get to that later.

ÒüôÒü«µ│òÒéÆÞë▓Òü¿Õæ╝Òü│ÒÇüÒüØÒéîÒéƵ▒║Õ«ÜÒüÖÒéïÒü«Òü»õ║║Òü«µâ│Õ┐ÁÒÇéµêæÒü»õ¢òÒÇàÒüîÒüùÒüƒÒüäÒÇüõ¢òÒÇàÒü½Òü¬ÒéèÒüƒÒüäÒÇéÒüØÒüåÒüùÒüƒþÑêÒéèÒéäÚíÿÒüäÒÇüÒüñÒü¥Òé赩絣øÒü¿Þ¿ÇÒéÅÒéîÒéïÒééÒü«ÒüîÒÇüÕñ¬µÑÁÒéÆþÖ║þöƒÒüòÒüøÒéïÕăÕïòÕèøÒü¿Òü¬ÒéïÒÇé Translation: This Law is called a Colour, it's decision is a man's thought. What oneself longs for, what oneself would want to become. Such prayers and desires, called Cravings, become the driving force behind the genesis of Taikyoku.

And here are some posts explaining the nature of Singularity, where the Throne resides. It is repeatedly described as a blank zone, nowhere, nothingness and so on. It isn't a dimension as that is impossible due to its very nature. It is simply a "place" where concepts doesn't exist.

ÒüØÒü«Õá┤µëÇÒü¿Òü»ÒÇüÒüÖÒü¬ÒéÅÒüíÕñ¬µÑÁÕ║ºÒÇéµùóÕ¡ÿÒü«µ│òÒéƵÁüÒéîÕç║ÒüòÒüøÒüªÒüäÒéïõ║ïÞ▒íÒü«õ©¡Õ┐âÒÇüÕ«çÕ«ÖÒü«µá©ÒüáÒÇé

That is place is none other than the Taikyoku Throne. The Nucleus of the Universe, the Center where all phenomena emanated from the existing Law.

ÒüØÒéîÒü»þäíÞ½ûÒÇüÕìÿþ┤öÒü¬Õ¥Æµ¡®ÒéäÚúøþ┐öÒüºÞ¥┐Òéèõ╗ÿÒüæÒéïÕá┤µëÇÒüºÒü»Òü¬ÒüäÒÇéõ©Çþ¿«Òü«ÞÂർíÕàâþ®║ÚûôÒüºÒüéÒéèÒÇüÞ¿ÇÞ¬×ÒüºÞ¬¼µÿÄÒüºÒüìÒü¬ÒüäµÑÁþé╣ÒüáÒÇé

Of course that is not the place where one can reach by walking and flying. It is some sort of Hyperdimensional Space, an extreme point that cannot be described by any language.

ÒüØÒüôÒü©Þç│ÒéïÒü½Òü»ÒüƒÒüáõ©ÇÒüñ――õ©ûþòîÒü½þ®┤ÒéÆþ®║ÒüæÒéïÒüùÒüïÒü¬ÒüäÒÇé

There is only one way to reach there――One can do nothing but to drill a hole on the World.

Òü¿Þ¿ÇÒüåÒéêÒéèÒééÒÇüÕ¢ôõ║║ÒüƒÒüíÒü«µäÅÕ┐ùÒü½Úûóõ┐éÒü¬ÒüÅÒüØÒüåÒü¬ÒéëÒüûÒéïÒéÆÕ¥ùÒü¬ÒüäÒü«ÒüáÒÇé

Or rather in the first place, regardless of the will of anyone he will inevitably do it.

ÞªçÚüôÒü«Õñ¬µÑÁÒü¿Òü»ÒÇüÕû®ÒüêÒéïÒü¬ÒéëþÁÁÒéƵÅÅÒüÅÞíîþé║Òü½ÚàÀõ╝╝ÒüùÒüªÒüäÒéïÒÇéÒü┐ÒüÜÒüïÒéëÒü«þÉåÒü¿ÒüäÒüåÞë▓ÒéÆÒééÒüúÒüªÒÇüõ©ûþòîÒü¿ÒüäÒüåþö╗Õ©âÒü½µ£øÒéǵâàµÖ»ÒéƵÅÅÒüìÒüéÒüÆÒéïÒüôÒü¿ÒÇé

The Taikyoku of Hadou is, for instance, closely resembling to the act of drawing a picture. You have the Color of your own Law, that is the condition to raise the drawing on the Canvas that is the World.

ÒéåÒüêÒü½Õ¢ôþäÂÒÇüþÁÁÒü¿ÒüäÒü嵪éÕ┐ÁÒü½õ╗ÿÚÜÅÒüÖÒéïÞ½©ÒÇàÒüîÚü®þö¿ÒüòÒéîÒéïÒÇéõ¥ïÒüêÒü░ÒÇüÕÉîÒüÿþ«çµëÇÒüºõ¢òÕ║ªÒééÚçìÒü¡ÕíùÒéèÒéÆÒüùÒüªÒüäÒéïÒü¿ÒÇüþ¡åÕ£ºÒü½ÒéêÒüúÒüªþö╗Õ©âÒü½þ®┤Òüîþ®║ÒüÅÒéêÒüåÒü¬……

Therefore naturally, many concepts that accompany with a picture can be applied. Then for example, under the pressure of the brush on the place where you had recoating it many times over, a vacant hole will appear on the canvas.

ÒüØÒüåÒüùÒüƒÕá┤µëÇÒéÆÒÇüþë╣þò░þé╣Òü¿Þ¿ÇÒüåÒÇéÞªçÚüôÕñ¬µÑÁÒü«ÒüÂÒüñÒüïÒéèÕÉêÒüäÒÇüþò░Òü¬Òéïµ│òÒü¿µ│òÒü«Ú¼®ÒüÄÕÉêÒüäÒüîÞÁÀÒüôÒüúÒüƒÕá┤µëÇÒüºÒü»ÒÇüõ©ûþòîÒüîÒüØÒü«Õ£ºÒü½ÞÇÉÒüêÕêçÒéîÒüÜÒÇüþ®┤ÒéÆþöƒÒüÿÒüòÒüøÒüªÒüùÒü¥ÒüåÒü«ÒüáÒÇé

A place like is called the Singularity. Just as Hadou Taikyoku clashed against each other at the place where the battle between Law and Law happened, then when the World cannot withstand the pressure anymore, a hole would be created in place.

ÒüÖÒéïÒü¿Òü®ÒüåÒü¬ÒéïÒüïÒÇüÞ¿ÇÒüåÒü¥ÒüºÒééÒü¬ÒüÅÕ¢ôõ║ïÞÇàÒü»ÞÉ¢õ©ïÒüÖÒéïÒÇéõ©ûþòîÒü«ÕúüÒéÆÚúøÒü│ÞÂèÒüêÒüªÒÇüÒü®ÒüôÒüºÒééÒü¬ÒüäÕá┤µëÇÒéÆÞÉ¢ÒüíþÂÜÒüæÒéïÒÇé

Then what will happen? It does not need to be said that both parties will fall together. They will continue to fall to places that are nowhere because they had jumped over the Walls of the World.

ÒüØÒü«µ×£ÒüªÒü½ÒüéÒéïÒééÒü«ÒÇüþ®┤Òü«Õ║òÒüôÒüØÒüîÕñ¬µÑÁÕ║ºÒü½õ╗ûÒü¬ÒéëÒü¬ÒüäÒÇé

At the end of it, at the bottom of the hole is none other than the Taikyoku Throne.

ÒÇîÒüôÒü«õ©ûÒü½Õ£¿ÒéëÒüÜÒÇüÒüôÒü«õ©ûÒéÆþÁ▒Òü╣Òéï……ÒüØÒüåÒüäÒüåÕá┤µëÇÒüïÒÇì

"He is not in this world, he rules this world……A place this that"

ÒüñÒü¥ÒéèÒÇüõ©Çþ¿«Òü«þ®║þÖ¢Õ£░Õ©»ÒüáÒÇé

In the other word, a blank zone.

µ│óµù¼Òü«Þë▓Òü½µƒôÒü¥ÒüúÒüƒÕñ®Òü»ÒÇüþÑ×Òü«ÚçìÒü┐Òü½ÞÇÉÒüêÒéëÒéîÒü¬ÒüäÒÇéÞÂàÞÂèÞÇàÒüîÞà░µÄøÒüæÒéïÒü╣ÒüÅÕ¡ÿÕ£¿ÒüÖÒéï『Õ║º』Òü¿Õæ╝ÒüÂÒü╣ÒüìÒééÒü«ÒüîÕ┐àÞªüÒüºÒüéÒéïÒÇé

The Heaven that dyed in the color of Hajun, it cannot endure the weight of God. The thing that needed to exist so that those of transcendence can sit on it, what called the『Throne』.

þÉåÒü«µéëÒüÅÒéƵ┤ùÒüäµÁüÒüùÒÇüþäíÞë▓ÚÇŵÿÄÒü¬þ®║Òü©Òü¿Þç│ÒéîÒü░Õ┐àÒüÜÒüØÒü«Õ║òÒü¥ÒüºÞ¥┐ÒéèþØÇÒüæÒéêÒüåÒÇé

To wash away the entirely of Law, you have to follow to reach for the bottom at last to arrive at the colorless transparent sky.

ÒÇîÕñ¬µÑÁÒü«µ┐Çþ¬üÒÇüþø©Õ«╣ÒéîÒü¼þÉåÕÉîÕú½Òü«Ú¼®ÒüÄÒüéÒüäÒüîÕ┐àÞªüÒüáÒü¬ÒÇì

"The clash of Taikyoku, the fight between incompatible Laws is necessary."

ÒÇîõ©ûþòîÒü½þöƒÒüÿÒüƒþ®┤Òü«µÀ▒ÕÑÑÔöÇÔöÇÕÑ┤Òü»Õ┐àÒüÜÒÇüÕàÂÕçªÒü½ÒüäÒéïÒÇì

"The deep hole was created in the worldÔöÇÔöÇthat fellow, he is in there."

ÞªçÚüôÕÉîÕú½Òü«µ┐Çþ¬üÒü½ÒéêÒüúÒüªþë╣þò░þé╣ÒéÆþÖ║þöƒÒüòÒüøÒÇüµ│óµù¼Òü«Õ¡ÿÕ£¿ÒüÖÒéïÞÂàµÀ▒ÕÑÑÒü«Õñ¬µÑÁÕ║ºÒü¥ÒüºÕà¿ÕèøÒüºµ¼íÕàâÒü«Õ¡öÒéƵÄÿÒéèÚÇ▓ÒéüÒüªÒüäÒüƒÒÇéþ®óÕ£ƒÒüîÕ¡ÿþÂÜÒüÖÒéïÒü¿ÒüäÒüåÒüôÒü¿Òü»ÒÇüÒüÖÒü¬ÒéÅÒüíþÑ×ÕÀ×ÒéÆÕƒ║þé╣Òü½ÒüùÒüƒþ®║ÚûôÒü«µÄÿÕëèÒÇéÒüØÒü«ÞíîÒüäÒü»µâ│ÕâÅÒéÆþÁÂÒüÖÒéïÒü╗Òü®Òü«ÚòÀÒüäµÖéÚûôÒÇüõ║║þƒÑÒéîÒüܵ▒║µêªÒéÆþø«µîçÒüùÒüªÞíîÒü¬ÒéÅÒéîÒüªÒüäÒüƒÒÇé

The Singularity is produced by the clash of Hadou, he tries his best to dug a dimensional hole to the hyperdepth Throne of Taikyoku of Hajun. The survival of Edo, was just for the purpose of drilling the hole based on God State. The time of his doing was umimaginably long, he secretly aims for that to be done at the final battle.

Õà▒Òü½þëêÕø│ÒéÆÕ║âÒüÆÕÉêÒüåõ║îÒüñÒü«Þë▓ÒüîÒÇüõ©ûþòîÒü¿ÒüäÒüåþö╗Õ©âÒü½þ®┤ÒéÆþ®║ÒüæÒéïÒÇéÒüØÒü«ÕàêÒü½Õ¥àÒüúÒüªÒüäÒéïÒü«Òü»õ¢òÞë▓ÒüºÒééÒü¬ÒüäÕá┤µëÇÒüºÒüéÒéèÒÇüÞ¿ÇÒéÅÒü░ÒüôÒü«õ©ûÒü«þë╣þò░þé╣ÒÇé

The two Colors expand their territory, they cleared a hole on the canvas of the world. The place waiting where it was without color, so to speak, the Singularity.

ÒüØÒéîÒü»µÁüÕç║Òü½ÒéêÒéïõ©ûþòîÒü«þ¬üþá┤ÒÇéþÅ¥õ©ûÒü½Õ¢▒Úƒ┐ÒéÆÕÅèÒü╝ÒüòÒü¬ÒüäÒÇüµ│òÕëçÒüÖÒéëÕ¡ÿÕ£¿ÒüùÒü¬ÒüäÞÖÜþäíÒü«þ®║ÚûôÒüºµûâÒüÖÒÇé

That is the breakthrough of the World by the Emanation. The place the influence of the World can't reach, the fall into the nothingness space where the Law doesn't exist.

ÒüñÒü¥ÒéèÒü»ÕñûÕü┤ÒüáÒÇéõ©╗þÑ×Òü¿Õæ╝Òü░ÒéîÒéïÒééÒü«ÒéÆÕñûµºÿÒü©Þ┐¢ÒüäÒéäÒéïÒÇé

In the other word, the Outside. It drives to what called the Godhead to the Outsider.

Òü®ÒüôÒü¥ÒüºÒééþÂÜÒüÅÕñëÕô▓Òü«Òü¬Òüäþ®║ÚûôÒÇéÞû¼Òü½Òééµ»ÆÒü½ÒééÒü¬ÒéëÒüÜÒÇüÒüƒÒüáÕ£¿ÒéèþÂÜÒüæÒéïþäíÞë▓Òü«Õñ¬µÑÁÒÇéÒü▓ÒüƒÒüÖÒéëÕÀ¿ÕñºÒüºÒüéÒéèÒü¬ÒüîÒéëÞç¬ÕÀ▒õ©╗Õ╝ÁÒéÆÞíîÒü¬ÒéÅÒü¬ÒüäÒééÒü«Òü»ÒÇüÞªïÒéïÞÇàÒü«µüÉÒéîÒéƵÄ╗Òüìþ½ïÒüªÒéïÒüïÒü«ÒéêÒüåÒüáÒÇé

He keep follow the space of nowhere. It is neither poison or cure, this colorless Taikyoku, that is. This place is huge even if one doesn't insist on that, as if it stirred up the fear of the one who see this.

µîçÕàêÒüîþäíÒü«þ®║ÚûôÒéÆþ¬üÒüìþá┤ÒéèÒÇüÕàëÒéïÕèøÒü«ÕíèÒéƵæÿÒéôÒüºÒüäÒéïÒÇé

As he (Hajun) broke through the space of nothingness with his fingertip, I can pick out a glowing mass of power.

ÒüØÒéîÒüáÒüæÒü«ÕÀ¿ÕñºÒü¬õ║▒ÒüîÚ¼®ÒüÄÒüéÒüêÒü░Òü®ÒüåÒü¬ÒéïÒüïÒÇüÕêåÒüïÒéëÒü¼Òü╗Òü®Ú¥ìµ░┤Òü»µäÜÚêìÒüºÒü»Òü¬ÒüäÒÇéþ®║þÖ¢Õ£░Õ©»Òü«þÖ║þöƒÒüáÒÇéÒü¬ÒéëÒü░ÔöÇÔöÇ

Then, what happened if they, the two great pillars fight, Ryuusui is not stupid to not able to understand that. The creation of the blank zone. ThenÔöÇÔöÇ

õ©ûþòîÒü½þ®║ÒüäÒüƒþ®┤ÒÇüÒéåÒüêÒü½þñ║ÒüÖÕæ╝Òü│ÕÉìÒü»þë╣þò░þé╣ÒÇé

The hole that became the emptiness of the world, thus, it gained the nickname of Singularity.

If you are confused, don't worry. That is just me pasting every single mention or reference to the Singularity that I could find. Previous post was deleted so I couldn't be arsed to write the context all over again. XD

Thank you. I would still very much appreciate if you could write down all relevant information about Dies Irae and its beyond dimensional nature into a blog post that we could link to within the verse page.

I'm still kinda skeptical that anyone would honestly use the term "dimensional dislocation reaching up to 24" to refer to a 24-D dimensional dislocation tbh, it may just be a form of magibabble

HIT IT said:
I'm still kinda skeptical that anyone would honestly use the term "dimensional dislocation reaching up to 24" to refer to a 24-D dimensional dislocation tbh, it may just be a form of magibabble
Well, Dies Irae and Kajiri Kamui Kagura are infamous for their incredibly flowery language (To the point where even Japanese speakers have a hard time translating parts of it), so it's likely just Masada trying to come up with something cool-sounding for the description if anything.

HIT IT said:
Well, dislocation probably refers to how the barrier exists in his palm.

Thats what made KKK and D.I so interesting to read and play. But the problem is that it can sometimes be very hard to understand what the hell they are talking about or what they are doing. Some of the VN used a lot of flowery language, but KKK and D.I are the only one so far that have used to this extreme.

I think it will be better if someone makes blogs of Dies Irae like Matt (who currentlyworking on Demonbane) and explain it. Or else post a scan of certain chaarcter just like Yakou creating 24 dimension when he wasn't god. Just saying which will be better...

If possible with scans will be better since almost many people asks for scans instead of writing and explaining...

I would also appreciate if somebody could collect all of the relevant available information into a blog post. Othervise we will not be able to defend the current tiering in the long run, as most of the staff know very little about the series.

Mercurius stated that the concept of Space-Time doesn't exists for the throne. A Hyprr-Dimension without Space-Time isnt beyond concept of dimensions ?

Thank you Shining. I aim to keep going strong on both threads for the Masadaverse as well as start up threads in the future for other Japanese series needing more in depth analysis.

VenomElite said:
Thank you Shining. I aim to keep going strong on both threads for the Masadaverse as well as start up threads in the future for other Japanese series needing more in depth analysis.
I will be extremely sad if you give up on both of the thread. But dont give up, for I will always be there to encourage more stuff!!!!

By the way if you dont mind. What other japanese series are you going to do next ??? I just wanna know since I wanna know more about other series.

Perhaps Muramasa (Visual Novel), Demonbane (the untranslated sequel), Spirit of Eternity Sword, Rose Gun Days, etc.

Hmm. I think we should move this to i guess Venom's wall or something. This thread was to answer something regarding the verse here on stuff that the former was able to cover.

I'll let us make a new one later this weekend regarding the news of the blogs finally being made.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back