• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Why everyone in the Buu Saga is rank to only SS level?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stefano4444

He/Him
I know that DBZ Kai is not more canon, because someone had point out that there are several inconsistencies (even through i'm not remember that DBZ Kai had actually inconsistencies with the Manga, only the Original Anime).

But still, i found pretty incorrect put Goku SSj3 at the same level of SPC.

Shouldn't have more sense rank Goku Buu Saga as "At least Solar System level+" and Vegito as "Solar System level+ at minimum, likely far higher"?

Because the difference of power from SPC and Goku Buu Saga is way too big, to put both in the same tier.

Super Perfect Cell < Teen Gohan SSj2 < Goku SSj2 = Majin Vegeta SSj2 < Fat Buu < Goku SSj3.

Sigh this is becoming a bit annoying this same question is being asked every day now.As we have said repeatedly the bottom to top end of solar system level is a trillion times and there is no way ssj3 goku is a trillion times stronger than cell.This was discuss at lengths not too long ago

Solar system level is an incredibly huge tier, with low and high end in the trillions. We're generous enough to buy Cell's solar system statement in the first place, which puts them at solar system level. Almost every other site considers Cell's statement as hyperbole

So yeah, everybody is solar system because we're generous. By feats they're not even close to Solar System, let alone Solar system +

I think that we should probably write a discussions rule forbidding this topic. I have had to answer it twice just today.

Antvasima said:
I think that we should probably write a discussions rule forbidding this topic. I have had to answer it twice just today.
We should, it's incredibly annoying. People don't even look at AP chart and keep complaining without knowing how tiering system works

I feel like people don't seem to understand that Super Buu could be hundreds of thousands of times stronger than SPC and solo him with the tip of his pinky...and still be solar system level. That's how wide the tier is.

I told you this in T5 that the gap is too high

Also, keep in mind. Akira Toriyama is not a rocket scientist, when he thinks of the edge of the solar system, he thinks it ends at Neptune (Knowing him, he probably forgot there is even Neptune). So I highly doubt Cell meant he would destroy everything up to the Oort Cloud.

I have added it in the discussion rules page. Maybe somebody should expand the footnotes for the Buu saga characters regarding this as well.

Also, the gap is not too high. It is accurate, as far as I am aware.

Antvasima said:
Also, the gap is not too high. It is accurate, as far as I am aware.
I believe it stems from the false assumption that having 2x Solar System level = Multi Solar System level, similar to how it was also often assumed that 2x Galaxy level = Multi Galaxy level.

Yes. Do you wish to briefly expand the notes placed on the Buu page and elsewhere to explain that the upper border of the solar system category is a trillion times higher than the lower border? I am very busy with the daily backlog.

I would appreciate if you could change the rest of the DBZ notes accordingly. Thank you.

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
I feel like people don't seem to understand that Super Buu could be hundreds of thousands of times stronger than SPC and solo him with the tip of his pinky...and still be solar system level. That's how wide the tier is.
If Super Buu is hundreds of thousands of times SPC (a solar system buster), then for me he should be rank at minimum Solar System level+ to potentially/possible Multi-Solar System level.

If we take the high end of a SS buster, that is basically mean to destroy even the Oort Cloud, that is about 1.6 light year in diameter, you need to generate only 4035.088 times the force of a SS buster, or about 2.3E+48 Joules.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FD872yk1_6w

2.3E+48 / 5.7E+44 = 4035.088.

And if the most closest star system (Alpha Centauri) is only about 4.24 light years, then the difference between SS and Multi-SS would be only about several millions of times at best, not like trillions of times.

Were you get those numbers? How the difference between SS buster and Multi-SS buster can be that high?

FanofRPGs said:
I told you this in T5 that the gap is too high
Also, keep in mind. Akira Toriyama is not a rocket scientist, when he thinks of the edge of the solar system, he thinks it ends at Neptune (Knowing him, he probably forgot there is even Neptune). So I highly doubt Cell meant he would destroy everything up to the Oort Cloud.
If we need to be more accurate, at that time Pluton was be still considered as a true planet (and not a dwarf planet like now).

Even if Kai was canon it would of been dismissed anyway, that feat causes too many continuity issues.

Xali990 said:
How strong would multi solar system level have to be?
Well, i'm not really sure and i'm not very good with calcs too.

But just remember, that for destroy anything from the Sun to the Oort Cloud, that is about 1.6 light year in diameter, you need to generate only 4035.088 times the force of a SS buster.

And the most closest star system (Alpha Centauri) is only about 4.24 light years.

With that in mind, i'm pretty sure that you need to be only several millions of times a SS buster for be a Multi-SS buster (and not one trillion of times), at least in my opinion.

DontTalk performed the calculations, and they received the current results for an expanding shockwave or sphere of energy destroying everything within its path.

Anyway, given that you have received your answer, and it is now against the rules to bring up this topic, I am closing this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back