• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Why don't we have Play Characters here?

Since I'm back and this isn't closed, I'm obligated to overdo my puns about that musical...

...because I'll never be Satisfied unless I do it. And because I had to work, I had to Wait For It long enough, so they're coming Non-Stop. What, do you really not expect me to throw away My Shot at these? Don't expect me to Take A Break. You're probably thinking "These puns are gonna Blow Us All Away" anyway. And they are. Besides, I'll be Helpless without my puns. Plus, this functions as a bump, to help the thread Stay Alive. So You'll Be Back to this thread.

What Comes Next, you ask? Well, because you can't exactly Say No To This, it'd be best if we just made a category for it. It wasn't my attempt to force it upon people anyway. I already made a category, and a page for a theater character, which is the name of the category.

Congratulations. A new media just entered into VSBW. And thanks, CP for being the first one to respond. You're my Right Hand Ma for making this thread start.

I know. I bet you hope I Bur for this...

The page or the category? There are characters who we have on here who aren't even combatants or have powers, so it has at least the minimal qualifications to be on this site, if it's the page.

Should we close this thread? It does not seem to be going anywhere.

On the other hand, people seem to be having fun with it.

Back