• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Why does Yuno have Passive Deconstruction?

Because Black Clover lacks originality. Feels like a rehash of Naruto but with magic...

Plot is predictable and boring, characters are typical and boring, theres just nothing about this verse that interests me.

I have to unsubscribe from this thread due to time constraints. You can notify me later via my message wall if you need my help after you have reached a conclusion.

@Aogiri

I proposed another thing.

Limited Passive Deconstruction (His magic emanating from his body causes his surrounding's to disintegrate on a small area around him,relatively to attack potency).

He lacks feats in desintegrating anything other than floor made out of concrete or smth,Deconstruction hax that doesn't have basis should be relative to AP,for example if he did Deconstruct it with Molecular Manipulation than it would be fine to assume he can affect anything.But as of right now saying that he can affect something really durable isn't safe.

It really is, I'm not sure why you're trying so hard to downgrade this verse. His sword pierced Gaderois' rock, an opponent comparable to him, and was erroding Zeno's bone shield, someone superior to him.

@Milly

Stop ignoring me and the whole context of both feats already!

Yuno has explicitly a different ability for erosion in his sword.It is even in his profile,separated from Deconstruction.

Just look " Corrosion Inducement (Broke down Gaderois' rock armor, which was explicitly stated to be harder than iron, at a preposterous rate"

Are you just blindly trying to support everything you can?Listen,just because Yuno was able to desintegrate the floor made out of concret (or whatever) doesn't mean he can do shit to characters like Goku,Lord Boros,Toriko etc.

We don't know the basis of his desintegration ability,so assuming that it affects higher tiers is baseless,even assuming that it affects anything more durable than concrete is baseless,but I'll let it slide for now.

And I haven't started downgraded the verse yet,for now I am only trying to fix a single ability.I don't think its a big deal,I even think many will agree that his Desintegration is related to AP.

I don't even understand what you're trying to say nor the purpose of the CRT.

This should be closed

Are you for real right now?I am trying to clarify what his Deconstruction is capable of.I am tired writing paragraphes to elaborate what I mean.Reread it again,it is straight forward what I am proposing.

Also,stop saying to close this thread,nobody will close it just because you feel like it.

What is destruction is capable of? Disintegrating matter. That's not hard to understand.

If you actually read what I wrote I am trying to clarify on what level he can desintegrate.If you have any objections against my proposal then I would like you to adress what you disagree with.(Its EDIT 1 in the OP)

From what I get from the edit, you are saying that deconstruction is relative to AP, What? Why are you saying that it's relative to AP even though this ability bypasses durability and therefore isn't relative to AP?

Deconstruction by destroying matter works as long the target is made of matter and this ability is only limited by the range and obviously limited to 3-D beings

He lacks feats of desintegrating anything other than floor made out of concrete (or whatever),Deconstruction hax that doesn't have basis should be relative to AP,for example if he did Deconstruct it with Molecular Manipulation than it would be fine to assume he can affect anything.But as of right now saying that he can affect something really durable isn't safe.

I wrote it in the OP.You can't just apply to him a durability negating Deconstruction hax from a single statement whcih doesn't say much.He desintegrating a concret wall,which is like around 8-C maybe.

It is said "He desintegrated the matter",so what?Do you think this automatically means he can desintegrate other tough beings while his best feat is desintegrating concret floor?It would be different if he had better feats and we knew the basis for his Deconstruction but we don't.

He has a single feat of Desintegrating that floor,the faets from newest chapters that he performed with his sword are Corrosion Manipulation which he already has as separated ability.

I will say it again:

Deconstruction by destroying matter works as long the target is made of matter and this ability is only limited by the range and obviously limited to 3-D beings.

Deconstruction isn't limited to AP and it isn't written anywhere that it is

"This hax negs durability"

"No it dont"

"Yeah it do. Molecular disentegration isnt something you cant tank with durability"

"**** you. No feats."

This argument in a nutshell.

Anyways... No. You don't need a higher and specific deconstruction feat to be able to affect characters of certain tiers whether it be 8-C or High 3-A... The character that deconstruction is being used on, needs a resistance to decon feat to be able to withstand it. Has nothing to do with Durability.

Celestial Pegasus said:
Isn't this just hax? What's ap have to do with it if it's blatantly said it disintegrates matter
Hes saying it disentegrated concrete, which is 8-C at most, so it shouldn't be able to neg the durability of anything higher.

But why are we taking this as AP? AFAIK we don't do that for Matter Manipulation, so why are we doing this for Deconstruction?

I believe he is asking for proof that Yuno's aura disintegrates things via hax, and not AP.

It is possible to cause disintegration with enough energy (AP), so it's not like it is an ability that is only possible via hax.

I believe the confusion stems from the fact the scan only notes that his aura is causing disintegration, and not whether this is due to some sort of ability or because his aura is just passively that strong.

If it was because of his aura, then Asta, Licht and Lumière would've done that too since they are stronger and have as much/more aura than him

Back