• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Why does prime whitebeard have a loss against kaido?

Lol

Prime whitebeard literally dogwalks kaido, don't even see how this is an argument, according to this kaido is on the level of prime roger and garp?

Oden, who was obviously a good match for kaido, got stomped by roger, who is on the same level as prime whitebeard

Did you understand what the person above said? When the match was made, he was stronger. You can re-do it if you want.

Nah, that's completely absent of any logic if you've watched one piece, at no point should kaido ever have won against prime whitebeard, when you've got very early statements that whitebeard was pretty much the equal of roger.

Whitebeard has been dead for 2 years. Kaido on the otherhand has been strengthening himself alongside his Pirate crew. What makes you think kaido from the now isn't stronger than his past self? Specially with the amp he received

Nah, that's completely absent of any logic if you've watched one piece, at no point should kaido ever have won against prime whitebeard, when you've got very early statements that whitebeard was pretty much the equal of roger.
I am pretty sure the CRT is attached, read the arguments.

I did read the crt, literally no solid argument was given.
What does it matter that whitebeard has been dead? the match was prime whitebeard, there is literally no possible argument that kaido wins.
Kaido has been strengthening himself at the age of 59? and big mom, who's 68?
Who says they're not out of their prime. considering their age?
Even if they did get stronger, how does that make them up to par with prime whitebeard, roger and garp?

Man acts like people don't get uber strong with timeskip. Smh
People can literally grow at ridiculous level with some fight in this series and ya acting like they can't get mad strong with timeskip

Just saying there are vast difference to Kaido before than now.
And the superiority of Prime Whitebeard to Kaido back then isn't well elaborated so looking at it in a vsbattle perspective Kaido now could actually win.

And i don't think they are weaker than their Prime either

Just saying there are vast difference to Kaido before than now.
And the superiority of Prime Whitebeard to Kaido back then isn't well elaborated so looking at it in a vsbattle perspective Kaido now could actually win.

And i don't think they are weaker than their Prime either
That makes no sense...

That's like saying ryan Garcia would win against prime Mike Tyson because he's getting stronger

That makes no sense...

That's like saying ryan Garcia would win against prime Mike Tyson because he's getting stronger
That depends on what is the gap before the growth with Prime Mike Tyson.

All we know is both are within league if each other as Yonko but Prime Whitebeard is superior.

Idk if that movie counts where Luffy beat the shit out of someone who thinks "Only Gol D Roger can beat him in a fight" and the log post for The island where One Piece is.

All we know is both are within league if each other as Yonko but Prime Whitebeard is superior.
Yee... Old whitebeard or even all 4 emperors is relative to each other, but prime whitebeard is > old whitebeard who's relative to the other emperors

Old Whitebeard equal to shanks... And shanks was able to stop kaido

But 🤷‍♂️

I mean sure if you really take all the. "They are equal because they had a quick exchange/they always sparred/he is the best sword technique user/etc" and not because they decided to fight no holds barred.

Im not gonna pretend that i don't know some stuff said in the series could just be a way to hype characters up to be stronger and such.

Visual confirmation paired with battle choreography/interactions holds more weigh for me in an action series than hyped statement/rumors.

But that's me. You're free to disagree

….how about I make a rematch thread between Prime Whiteneard and Kaido and y’all can argue there hmm?

I mean sure if you really take all the. "They are equal because they had a quick exchange/they always sparred/he is the best sword technique user/etc" and not because they decided to fight no holds barred.

Im not gonna pretend that i don't know some stuff said in the series could just be a way to hype characters up to be stronger and such.

Visual confirmation paired with battle choreography/interactions holds more weigh for me in an action series than hyped statement/rumors.

But that's me. You're free to disagree
Everything I stated is literally stated and shown
IMG_20220312_192509.jpg

One of the "Four Emperors" who reign in the "New World. Once an apprentice to Roger's pirates, he later went head-to-head with "Hawk-Eye" and eventually became an equal to "Whitebeard".
042-043.jpg

"四皇"カイドウとの小競り合いはつい昨日の事

↑ エース救出に向かう白ひげの首を取らんと画策!制止した赤髪と衝突するなど、好戦的。
———————————————
The skirmish with the "Four Emperors" Kaidou happened only yesterday!

↑ He plots to take the head of Whitebeard, who is on his way to rescue Ace! He is belligerent, clashing with Red Hair who stopped him.
image0.png

Eitherway i think it is best to bring these to the match currently made.

Reading some justification there already

Back