• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Why does Creation count as an AP feat? (Staff only)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll just call Rash here to see if the question has been answered for him/her or not

I mean, OP has been inactive for over a week now. They can also ask staff members to reopen this thread at any time whenever they come back.

This shit's been on for 10 days WAT

I guess it was just highlighted late.

@Reb You normally close Q&A threads (I think that's what it was initially, not entirely sure) after the person asking the question gives their final thoughts on the answer

I'm not exactly sure what we concluded on at this point tbh

Though, I feel like this might open discussion on mass energy for a later thread from what I'm understanding.

It's not my fault tier 3 is based on hard numerical values attached to specifically selected feats. I do not get get why you cannot see the arguments as anything other than nonsense even if you don't agree with them

Considering Rash was inactive for over a week, I think that's long enough.

Should we write a discussion rule about these types of threads? They are starting to get very repetitive.

On the other hand, it would be useful if we defined when we should consider Creation feats as separate from AP.

To me honestly celestial objects is where creation=AP would start to become a good assumption, but I know most people don't agree with that. Where we draw the line is ultimately arbitrary anyway

Well, a footnote in the Creation page about that in some cases fiction treats creation feats and attack potency separately might be useful at least, just so people keep it in mind.

The creation page probably needs an overhaul anyway. We discussed doing that a long time ago but seems we never made any progress

I'm just bringing up a project that was attempted in the past, I personally haven't really have any ideas to share at the moment

I could try working on it tho

Okay. I would appreciate if you talk with me about it before you go public with the suggestion.

Anyway, should we close this thread now?

Uhm, if 24 hours passes after my initial message to Rash without a response, feel free to

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back