• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Why do the borderlands pages feel so barebones?

There was no definitive calc given so that's impossible as far as I know. All in all, the thread was terrible.

One peculiar option that has come to mind for me is, possibly, asking if some lowball of a moon size can be made for Elpis, or if it is truly impossible as we have no information about it.

Also, I would go with no about scaling it to the other characters. If she only pulls that off with her powers, it is not comparable to the physical stats of her companions.

So for the moon pulling could be use only for the sirens? Because Amara basically has the same move or at least could it scale to BL3 character's

BTW someone should add class K lifting strength to all the characters due to Wilhelm throwing hyperion trains like nothing.

NotoriouSoda said:
BTW someone should add class K lifting strength to all the characters due to Wilhelm throwing hyperion trains like nothing.
Is this pre-sequel Wilhelm or BL2 Wilhelm?

I'm just skeptical about scaling anyone to him for LS in general because the Vault Hunters never display such strength.

I mean we can just scale them to each other, since the VH of that game could hurt and kill Wilhem with physical strikes. Plus Wilhem was weakened in that fight and yet he's still throwing trains around like there beach balls, while weakened

And if we can't scale them to that, there one feat where a loader bot push a giant statue as well.

Abstractions said:
That's an even bigger nope then.
I wanna ask something.

It was decided it was better not to assume the size of the Pandora Moon Elpis, but would any sort of calc assuming a baseline like our own moon or another average size be possible?

Is always something I had thought about.

If there's gonna be a BL revival project I'd like to help if I can. I recall a previous thread for BL3 upgrades that just died off since there was not much activity.

Of course you can help, right now I'm doing the AP revision on the Loader bots and you can do anything to help.

Also don't know if this is serious but I think after re listening to a bunch of audio clips and reading back up, I think the destroyer might be even stronger than we thought.

I brought this up a while ago, but I think Pandora is bigger than it seems because of its longer days. I found this info on the Borderlands Wiki, hopefully it can help figure out how big it is:

Orbital Position Unknown
Satellites 1 natural (Elpis)
Rotation Period 90 Earth Hours
Orbital Period 10 Earth Years (approximate)
Aphelion 178,900,400 km
Perihelion 148,098,254 km
Eccentricity 0.0813351

Thanks for that man, but I really want to know you what is the size of Pandora's moon is. Because Pandora is obviously bigger than our earth, but we don't know how big the moon is there any way me can find out?

Borderlands_3_Pandora.png

That was cause after the destroyer was defeated.

First borderlands game BTW.

There's a point in the game where you can see both Pandora and Elpis in frame if you travel into space above the planet. Knowing how big Pandora is and comparing radii for the entities can give us Elpis' size. It was even in the thread I brought up in the other upgrade thread. Hang on...

Found it. Also, looking back through threads, the planet numbers I posted have been brought up a total of three times and haven't been addressed so far

Borderlands® 3 20190917191640

So how are we gonna find the size?

Alright two feat that are pretty important

1) The crack on Pandora

2) Troy pulling Elpis

And I just realized, is everyone on Elpis dead?

1 and 2 will be answered by finding out far away Elpis is and how quickly it got close to Pandora (the starting distance can probably be found in 2 since you can see it behind Hyperion)

3. They better not be, because I want more Athena and Janey in my life

@Sorvoe551

Is it ok if you can ask someone to help us get the calcs from that?

But in another note this is what I'm talking about, so much stuff that isn't added.

I need this thread stay alive

Also tbh we really need to find Pandora size to get the full value of that crack.

Necro but I am also interested in helping out with additions to Borderlands. Seeing the poor quality of the vault hunter's profiles is giving me an ulcer. Other than their tiers, they are also missing a whole bunch of abilities, whether it's from weapons, shields or skill trees.

If you wanna try helping out, I would recommend starting off by recopilating the most simple thing - their inherent abilities.

The BL1 cast should be easiest and a good start since they are mostly easy, like Brick having a small speed boost with Sting Like a Bee if he tries punching someone in range for the effect.

I will do that, but in general Vault Hunters have so many Statistics Amplification abilities that it's going to be difficult to list them all.

I don't actually think it should be much issue. Some of the abilities just passively increase damage, so they shouldn't count as anything. We can still count them as reasoning to say "yeah, Brick should be comparable to all the others but he should scale about the others physically" or stuff like that.

After that, you just gotta divide between Stat Amps and Attack Boosts (all the skills that increase damage after kills and similar fall under this second one, since they require a condition to be fulfilled and soon disappear if the condition ain't maintained, since you lose any stacks if you haven't killed anything in a while).

Back