• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

why do people doubt that CCC Gilgamesh is multiversal?

I don't know much about actual arguments about his feats but this is what i know;

Outside the wiki I often hear statements like "CCC Gilgamesh isn't multiversal and such because the story takes place in a giant computer" and then they proceed to explain the whole premise of the series.
Going by that logic, stuff like all of SAO power scaling is also completely invalidated because a "fictional computer world within a fictional story = fictional and not real". What a revelation, fiction isn't real...

Also I guess people scale things differently than they do here and have their own systems where he doesn't qualify for that status.

I don't know much about actual arguments about his feats but this is what i know;

Outside the wiki I often hear statements like "CCC Gilgamesh isn't multiversal and such because the story takes place in a giant computer" and then they proceed to explain the whole premise of the series.
Going by that logic, stuff like all of SAO power scaling is also completely invalidated because a "fictional computer world within a fictional story = fictional and not real". What a revelation, fiction isn't real...

Also I guess people scale things differently than they do here and have their own systems where he doesn't qualify for that status.
Not to mention that this clearly wrong because it was shown that BB can affect the outside world and Gilgamesh could leave the Moon Cell and fly in real space. So saying that it's only virtual is just wrong.

some people say that the mystic code nullified BB's authority over the moon cell etc.and that the moon Cell only has files on earth. but it still doesn't make sense since the Moon Cell has an 8D core.

Not to mention that this clearly wrong because it was shown that BB can affect the outside world and Gilgamesh could leave the Moon Cell and fly in real space. So saying that it's only virtual is just wrong.
I heard to Say: Gilgamesh he was helped by the school resources. Is true?

Some people are not convinced by the arguments that support such a rating, that pretty much goes to any verse in which the feats aren't as straightfoward as "I accidentatly blew the entire universe".

Because people deadass think he can only destroy the Moon with a super computer in it's core. Other didn't use dimensional tiering and relying on AoE fallacy. Which by all mean, it is not totally bad because power scaling is a subjective matter most of the time, except some really stupid scenario which dumb as ****

Has anyone seen the debunks on reddit?
Because people deadass think he can only destroy the Moon with a super computer in it's core. Other didn't use dimensional tiering and relying on AoE fallacy. Which by all mean, it is not totally bad because power scaling is a subjective matter most of the time, except some really stupid scenario which dumb as ****
How about you guys look at those before ******** on them? And doesn't it bother you that this is the only place where stuff like this is accepted? Also, the reputation of vsbattles is terrible outside of here. The ratings for a lot of other verses are disagreed upon by people outside of this wiki as well. No-one's taking this place seriously.

(and a lot more, but these are enough for now)

Did you somehow ignore what i said??? power scale is a subjective thing
The ratings for a lot of other verses are disagreed upon by people outside of this wiki as well. No-one's taking this place seriously.
Yes, because they don't agree with this site rating, they have their own personal rating on the verse itself so....................

Did you somehow ignore what i said??? power scale is a subjective thing

Yes, because they don't agree with this site rating, they have their own personal rating on the verse itself so....................
Don't say "people deadass" like it's some sort of universal truth that fate characters are "multiversal". And don't you care about the reputation of the place you frequent?

Are they just supposed to bow down and downgrade everything because of a couple Reddit threads?

Hell, you yourself can make a thread downgrading it, and fix VSBW’s supposed reputation.

Are they just supposed to bow down and downgrade everything because of a couple Reddit threads?

Hell, you yourself can make a thread downgrading it, and fix VSBW’s supposed reputation.
(1) There's tons of these around.
(2) Why do I have to? I'm not the one complaining about this site's ratings. It's up to the people here to do so. I'm just reminding y'all this site's not taken seriously basically everywhere. I'm here for ***** and giggles.

(1) There's tons of these around.
(2) Why do I have to? I'm not the one complaining about this site's ratings. It's up to the people here to do so. I'm just reminding y'all this site's not taken seriously basically everywhere.
But why should they care if it’s not taken seriously? All of it is merely interpretation, no select one is greater than the other. There are just as many people who believe Fate is that powerful.

A couple dudes with a lot of time with their keyboards won’t change that.

(For the record, I know nothing of Fate.)

Don't say "people deadass" like it's some sort of universal truth that fate characters are "multiversal".
deadass is just a joke, but it is the truth that many don't use dimensional tiering and rely on AoE fallacy
And don't you care about the reputation of the place you frequent?
By all mean, this place reputation is not the best, but what can we do?? people will dislike and hate the rating that not align with their own personal interests, why should we try to fix the place or the rating just to sastify other peoples. If they didn't agree with the rating, they are free to come and revise it, hating things off-site solve nothing. For example there is still people who still disagree with Universe level DBS out there, and..........a lot of them

deadass is just a joke, but it is the truth that many don't use dimensional tiering and rely on AoE fallacy

By all mean, this place reputation is not the best, but what can we do?? people will dislike and hate the rating that not align with their own personal interests, why should we try to fix the place or the rating just to sastify other peoples. If they didn't agree with the rating, they are free to come and revise it, hating things off-site solve nothing
What's this "AoE fallacy" thing? Please explain. And I guess I could post some of these threads here. Would that be ok with the people here? Personally, idk what rating is correct for fate. But seeing many threads on how bad and/or laughable vsbattles and its ratings are outside the wiki is entertaining.

Like I said, there's way more stuff online on this. And what's the issue with this guy? He's got the proof he needs to make his points.
But you conveniently seem to ignore that in his very edit, he says “in my humble opinion”, and in no way portrays it as the ultimate Fate debunk, which is the antithesis of what you’re doing.

But you conveniently seem to ignore that in his very edit, he says “in my humble opinion”, and in no way portrays it as the ultimate Fate debunk, which is the antithesis of what you’re doing.
I'm not saying it's the "ultimate" one (since there's many of these lying around), and I'm not presenting it as such. I just decided to post these after seeing that they're the most recent ones.

I don’t see why they should care, then. It’s not on site, and if they don’t bring it on site, all it is just another interpretation in a sea of others.

What's this "AoE fallacy" thing? Please explain.
AoE fallacy mean the heavy use of Area of Effect to tiering character. for example character show destroy planet visually mean they are planet level, show destroy a building, then building level, etc......there will be no dimensional tiering or statement using, heavily use visual along with destruction or creation feat to power scale character. For example i will use Fate directly. Earth have a 6 layers of dimension, in this site it is Low 1-C. AoE fallacy user will only care about the Earth part, not the dimension part, which mean burst the Earth is Planet level, they will completely disregard the dimension part because: hey that guy destroy only the Earth, not the multiverse, so he is not multiversal character.......that it is

Don't know how to hop into this conversation at this point but I'd just like to say I see people scaling Gil to outer on a regular basis outside of this site, so it's not the worst.

And honestly so what if there's a bad reputation to this site because a lot of the power scaling community outside of here also has a bad rep and they can't be ragged on because they're not an established site like vsbattles. Not to mention people will rag on different ways power scaling is done because they think their system is better, which it might be but it's not the way this site does it. I'm not trying to brush off all the debunks and they might be right but the reputation point is pretty useless when it comes to debunking this site's views on it.

I don’t see why they should care, then. It’s not on site, and if they don’t bring it on site, all it is just another interpretation in a sea of others.

By all mean, this place reputation is not the best, but what can we do?? people will dislike and hate the rating that not align with their own personal interests, why should we try to fix the place or the rating just to sastify other peoples. If they didn't agree with the rating, they are free to come and revise it, hating things off-site solve nothing. For example there is still people who still disagree with Universe level DBS out there, and..........a lot of them
Don't know how to hop into this conversation at this point but I'd just like to say I see people scaling Gil to outer on a regular basis outside of this site, so it's not the worst.

And honestly so what if there's a bad reputation to this site because a lot of the power scaling community outside of here also has a bad rep and they can't be ragged on because they're not an established site like vsbattles. Not to mention people will rag on different ways power scaling is done because they think their system is better, which it might be but it's not the way this site does it. I'm not trying to brush off all the debunks and they might be right but the reputation point is pretty useless when it comes to debunking this site's views on it.
I mean, imagine if the people you're talking to aren't taking you seriously. And while the other battleboarding sites also have a sub-average environment reputation... they don't trash talk each other as much they do vsbattles.

Jesus, just let people think whatever they want.

Why pay so much atention to what others say in sites that aren't part of here.

It feels almost paranoic.

Jesus, just let people think whatever they want.

Why pay so much atention to what others say in sites that aren't part of here.

It feels almost paranoic.
Idk. I was initially on vsbattles, then left. Then I'd gone to a different site, and came back months after leaving that other site. Ok that site, people make fun of vsbattles a lot. Now, sure, it's their opinion. But you can't just ignore the people pointing out your flaws. Frankly, this site needs to change in many ways (and not just to cater to the people outside it).

Idk. I was initially on vsbattles, then left. Then I'd gone to a different site, and came back months after leaving that other site. Ok that site, people make fun of vsbattles a lot. Now, sure, it's their opinion. But you can't just ignore the people pointing out your flaws. Frankly, this site needs to change in many ways (and not just to cater to the people outside it).
Flaws? This site certainly has flaws, but it really has nothing to do with the fact that people disagree over… Nasuverse stats.

Nasuverse is the collection of type moon verse, they have the same cosmology, mechanic of power. Each story is just different timeline, or a series of prequel and sequel, that all. For example say that Earth from FSN different from Fate/Extra or FGO is completely bad logic

Back