• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

why demigra is't 2A.

Status
Not open for further replies.
It doesn't really say anything about feats or cosmology, all I saw was just an advertisement of a game pack as well as maybe some flowery language.

Not really it has been Stated that history is infinite. There is actually a few more statements allowing for 2A Online Universe.

By Fuu and Chronoa admitted there are multiple histories. Including ones that are completely separate.

And also stated by the time patrollers that history contains infinite possibilities. Each possibility is a timeline containing multiple multiverses.

Demigra is 2A by feats and statement. But since this is DB it has to be nerfed by a single tier. While many other verses get by with just flowery language.

I'm not too in depth with the cosmology of Xenoverse, but I vaguely recall a discussion rule against 2-A. And from what I heard, Matt had something against the 2-B ratings on top of that. I'd prefer input from someone like Dark649 or Matt, but I have doubts about 2-A.

I'm not too familiar with Xenoverse's cosmology, but I could ask Dark649 about this. I also think I recall that we have a Discussion Rule about this.

It's not 2-A because it refers to infinite possibilies that can be created and thus spawn new timelines, not that there are infinite timelines that already exist.

That's like saying it wasn't accepted, it was just agreed upon because it had enough evidence.

Anyways, I'm with the guys above. This has been rejected before.

I will recommend to wait until more statements or feats are expose on future games or anime for a 2-A upgrade.

Unless you play again Xenoverse and Xenoverse 2, or other Dragon Ball Games and screenshot anything that was possibly missed on other threads.

Other than that this can be closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back