• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Why dc comics is High Hyperserve level?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was seeing a lot of DC profiles here in wikia, and it does not make sense to them. If anyone can pass scans of following questions, I am grateful;

1) where is it said that DC has a Hilbert Space ID?

2) Why be a wave function make you Infinite dimensional?

And it also has Outverse levels, why are the characters at that level? Do you have any post that explain this? (Yes I have seen all the justifications in their profiles, but this way that would not classify them with that level)

In this scan it is said that characters who are out of space and time, need to have a will large enough to be able to reflect on themselves infinitely. This is metaphoric, and it talks about the Void beyond the multiverse, it does not address anything about Infinite dimensional hilbert space.

Setsuna tenma said:
Innumerable has never been synonymous with infinity. It's a relative term, which I can use even if I'm too lazy to measure 10 things, or put a perimeter, like 100 to not be so little. And the author of this HQ himself said that Rama Kushma did not refer to an infinite number of dimensions.

Where does a scan that really talks about DC have a space with infinite space "coordinates"?

Setsuna tenma said:
there are these 2 scans as well.You should ask sandman he is the DC expert
This does not talk about dimensions of space. Sena, the wanderer refers to dimensions, always, as universes. and is ever time about the size of this universe.

Do you really read the comic, or just see a quote of infinity, and take to put on such a level, no matter what is portrayed what the character is talking about? For example, the first comment that wants to prove that there is an infinite dimensional space in the DC, but neither space (and time) exists in the location of the scan that the argument was presented.

Matthew Schroeder said:
There are numerous instances of statements of higher-dimensions being infinite in number.

Also, the profiles here do not have a correct justification. It only has senseless scans that do not talk about what is put there.

Example: The Thought Robot

Attack Potency:
At least High Hyperverse level, likely Outerverse level (...) The Monitor-Sphere was said to be an archetypal realm that exists beyond the story of DC and its multiverse which has bee repeatedly writte as a Infinite-Dimensional structure

Here are 9 scans (and one that is out of thin air), and none of them talk about DC having an infinite dimensional space because:

These two scans is about a number not infinite, but is hard to measure.

These tree scans is about size, and it makes it very clear that it calls universes of dimensions. I already explained earlier:

This does not talk about dimensions of space. Sena, the wanderer refers to dimensions, always, as universes. and is ever time about the size of this universe.
~ Me​
And those three others are also in the wrong context. All three talk about a place that has no space. How has a place with infinite dimensional spaces, if even space has?

I want to know where these innumerable proofs be, if not even in the profiles of this wiki we can't find them.

To be fair, I agree with you to a point, I think a lot of the reasoning on the marvel and DC comics pages are lacking and a lot of the Infinite Dimensional stuff seems much more like Infinite Universes than Infinite Spatio-Temporal Dimensions.

I do believe that both series are their ranks, I do believe there's enough to support them somewhere, but I do think either they should be updated with a Respect Thread with a bunch of the screenshots so some, much like you, can find the reasons for this.

But well done, you've basically torn down everyone up to the final Boss.

Udlmaster said:
To be fair, I agree with you to a point, I think a lot of the reasoning on the marvel and DC comics pages are lacking and a lot of the Infinite Dimensional stuff seems much more like Infinite Universes than Infinite Spatio-Temporal Dimensions.
I do believe that both series are their ranks, I do believe there's enough to support them somewhere, but I do think either they should be updated with a Respect Thread with a bunch of the screenshots so some, much like you, can find the reasons for this.

But well done, you've basically torn down everyone up to the final Boss.

I go not just behind of DC comics, but I go behind Marvel's erroneous justifications as well. I want a community where we do not have biased information.

Yeah, considering I have a screenshot for God (World of Darkness) to be High 1-B or 1-A and if we used the level of leanence we used on DC and Marvel, God would be High 1-B / 1-A. But I don't think he's High 1-B or 1-A. I think he's 8-D at best.

"Everything had infinite levels of meaning-"

Udlmaster said:
Yeah, considering I have a screenshot for God (World of Darkness) to be High 1-B or 1-A and if we used the level of leanence we used on DC and Marvel, God would be High 1-B / 1-A.
But I don't think he's High 1-B or 1-A. I think he's 8-D at best.

"Everything had infinite levels of meaning-"
Well, one other thing we have to be careful about is the High 1-B and 1-A is this climbing issue.

High 1-B requires that the being in question be dimensional spatially infinite.

And the 1-A demands that you be a being that is beyond the idea of dimensions. If you have dimensions, you can not be 1-A, regardless of how powerful you are.

Yeah, like I said, I doubt God is High 1-B / 1-A.

But if we used the same leaning that was used for the profiles, then God would be High 1-B / 1-A.

Alonik said:
And the 1-A demands that you be a being that is beyond the idea of dimensions. If you have dimensions, you can not be 1-A, regardless of how powerful you are.
This is not of much relevance in this wiki, the premise of 1A is to be not restricted in the notions of dimensionality.

For example, If 1(idea of dimensions;size, time, space) = 2(1A), the concepts of illogical truths in terms of mathematics is inapplicable to 1-A since they are unrestricted by the possible mathematical laws that describe a multiverse. They dont need to be entirely "Beyond conceptualization"

"Molecule man is 3-dimensional but is 1-A because of his powers."

Matthew Schroeder said:
Also the writer confirmed that Sena was talking about infinite higher spatial dimensions. Same with the Rama scan.
First of all, can you show us that J.M. DeMatteis (Writer of the Scans of the Sena) said that they were higher dimensions? And that does not make much sense, since Sena talks about universes, using dimensions as a synonym.

Second, Paul Jenkins (Written Scans of the Rama Kushma) It actually confirmed to be higher dimensions, but it also stated that it was not an infinite number of dimensions. I have already dealt with this in parts. Can you show something new?

@Alonik

Yeah this one is working. Though I find his statement contradictory

He says its isn't defined. But what isn't defined is indefinite, or infinity, right? What do you think?

Shivansh Garg said:
@Alonik
Yeah this one is working. Though I find his statement contradictory

He says its isn't defined. But what isn't defined is indefinite, or infinity, right? What do you think?
Actually in the beginning it already says that it is not infinite. "Innumerable does not mean infinite."

He only means that it is only a placement that " innumerable" can enter many conjugations to put something indefinible. But everything that is not defined is infinite? No, it's just a matter of interpretation, as he tried to show.

Matthew Schroeder said:
But in the story itself it's clear it's talking about infinite dimensions, backed up by Sena.
Dude, I know about this talking about infinite dimensions. But she is not talking about dimensions of space, but yes universes. And she makes it clear more than once that she is saying that the dimension has an infinite size, and not about numbers of dimensions.

I've already tackled that up there, can you read it so you do not repeat "questions" already answered?

It's talking about spatial dimensions, no matter how many times you insist otherwise. You're just pushing your interpretation as unarguable fact when the writer confirmed it was spatial dimensions.

Innumerable Dimensions support the notions of infinite dimensions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back