• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Why are the Naruto characters City Level?

I have been hopping from page to page for ages trying to find a feat that makes sense, but I am always led in a circle that leads back to Kisame and I can feel my brain turning to mush. Please help me understand, I am going insane. They keep saying City Level characters scale to Mountain Level characters and it is breaking me.

I did, I checked all of the 7-B feats that exist there. They're all support for late series characters while ones that I have no reason to believe scale to those feats like Land of Waves - Chunin Prelims KN0 Naruto are still listed as 7-B

I really don't see what's wrong with starting from Naruto stopping Orochimaru's snake and working up from there.

Yes, i have read the pages.
The snake feat is Town Level, Zabuza is scaled to kakashi and Kakashi is scaled to Kisame who is Mountain Level.
These pages literally make no sense.

Yes, i have read the pages.
The snake feat is Town Level, Zabuza is scaled to kakashi and Kakashi is scaled to Kisame who is Mountain Level.
These pages literally make no sense.
Kakashi is downscaling from Kisame. As he is inferior, but still somewhat comparable. Zabuza is equal to Kakashi. KN0 Naruto fluctuates greatly, but at that point in time was stronger than Zabuza and Kakashi.

the verse is under revisions and the main person working on said revisions has been MIA so Sannin tier and war arc profiles don't make sense rn.

As for City Lvl scaling, there is a CM2 Sasuke Large Mountain Lvl calc, CM2 is 10x CM1 Sasuke who scales to Sick 3T Itachi and Base Kisame off feats. Part 1 Kakashi, Base Guy, Asuma, and a bunch of other comparable Jonin tier characters downscale from Base Kisame off of feats and statements of being able to hold their own against Base Kisame and other Akatsuki members.

Zabuza and Haku definitely scale to Part 1 Kakashi who could fight 3T Itachi and Kisame, and only really got obliterated by the Mangekyo. And since KN0 Naruto has direct statements from Zabuza and Kakashi as well as the feat of dunking on Haku for a bit he would scale too.

Last edited:
the verse is under revisions and the main person working on said revisions has been MIA so Sannin tier and war arc profiles don't make sense rn.

As for City Lvl scaling, there is a CM2 Sasuke Large Mountain Lvl calc, CM2 is 10x CM1 Sasuke who scales to Sick 3T Itachi and Base Kisame off feats. Part 1 Kakashi, Base Guy, Asuma, and a bunch of other comparable Jonin tier characters downscale from Base Kisame off of feats and statements of being able to hold their own against Base Kisame and other Akatsuki members.

Zabuza and Haku definitely scale to Part 1 Kakashi who could fight 3T Itachi and Kisame, and only really got obliterated by the Mangekyo. And since KN0 Naruto has direct statements from Zabuza and Kakashi as well as the feat of dunking on Haku for a bit he would scale too.
That's the kind of explanation I was looking for. Thank you so much, now this can stop bugging me so much lol

Back