• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Why Alice is 4-C to 3-A

I've never seen Alice Margatroid preform a 4-C to 3-A feat preform. I think she should scale patchouli. Unless im missing something? Can i get some scans, why Alice Margatroid scales to that certain level?

Ah okay, may i get a scan of it? I need it for an Alice thread I'm making. Also, Isn't Makai stated to be universe size and at a infinite scale?

You'd be hardpressed to find scans for scaling in Touhou, given how the only way to get proper scaling most of the time is through rather abstract hierarchical positions.

It's been stated to be infinite in the Windows canon. The feat itself is in the PC-98 canon, so we can't cross-scale.

Ah okay, Upon my reasons I've mostly thought she'll be like 3-A or 2-C upon scaling to shinki. Despite that, I've heard about ya from character realms. I was wondering if you got discord or anything, so we can talk more?

Ah okay, Becuase there's certain amount of questions I want to ask ya. I've hope that you'll possibly find it interesting. It legit took me 3 months to find ya XD. Is there a place so I can send you my discord tag ?

Well for questions you could also just talk to me on my wall here, unless it's something you want to keep private for some reasons.

Back