• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Whose hands are better?

They both have class G (Bang is >> 7635.83 Tons) lifting strength although Robin can amp it up with more hands

Not much of a difference (since I'd restrict awakening breath) but I don't mind waiting for the CRT

what can bang do against arms coming out of his body that has slightly more AP than him

though he can prolly swat them off and harm robin in the process

Also, he can use his Pressure Points abilities if he gets close, as he is not the type of person to go for the kill.

Instinctive Reaction
instinctive reaction is good and all, but robin's ability is near instantly, for example instinctive reaction wouldn't let you project you from everything that's not on your sight or things that already happened before you could react accordingly to it (not implying she's faster, but her ability has been constantly portrayed and described as near-instantly, but in exchange if one of her arms get hurt she gets hurt too)

*Robin ate the Hana Hana no Mi, a Paramecia-type Devil Fruit that allows her to sprout duplicates of any of her body parts from any surface within range. She can sprout her duplicate body parts from her own body, inanimate surfaces, and even from other peoples bodies.

Robin upscales to Baseline LS then she can go higher.

I'll probably just vote for Bang due to having Instinctive Reaction, FAR more experience, and higher LS

instinctive reaction is good and all, but it robin's ability is near instantly, for example instinctive reaction wouldn't let you project you from everything that's not on your sight or things that already happened before you could react accordingly to it (not implying she's faster, but her ability has been constantly portrayed and described as near-instantly, but in exchange if one of her arms get hurt she gets hurt too)

*Robin ate the Hana Hana no Mi, a Paramecia-type Devil Fruit that allows her to sprout duplicates of any of her body parts from any surface within range. She can sprout her duplicate body parts from her own body, inanimate surfaces, and even from other peoples bodies.
That's true actually, and I'm wondering how he'd even react to arms growing on his body. It's not everyday you see hands sprout from your body

Robin holds the AP advantage from what i'm seeing. She would definitely try to use her Gigantic arms sprouting out of nowhere to attack or restrain him (Restraining him temporarily, but she can use it for another element of surprise, but for example if Bang gets out of Robin's first immobilization attempt, she will come to the conclusion that he has some sort of "precognition alike abilities that works as long as he can react or see her abilities, with the advantage of surprise she would be able to figure out a way to break his neck, since she is capable of sprouting her limps onto inanimate objects).

Robin is not a close-range fighter, so she will try her best to refrain herself to engage in close combat (she's not a gambling woman by nature, she's by nature a very cautious and analytical person). Her ability to fly could also come in handy and creating a clone that's indistinguishable from the original robin, who also can use the Hana no mi, in a sticky situation she can swap places with her clone.

Robin lacks the COC experience that's true, but where Robin really shines is her utilization of her Hana Hana no mi, which she mixes well with her assassination and stealth mastery skills. Bang has instinctive reaction, but instinctive reaction isn't flawless guys, I know plenty characters who has instinctive reaction, but got beaten by people who were relative to them and doesn't have precognition alike abilities.

Robin's COC is different since lol sprouting hands anywhere she likes
thought instinctive reactions would give Bang the Edge and will no longer be surprised by it to eventually beat her close range
Since none can AP stomp each other bang with instinctive reaction edges out
also LS

Robin's COC is different since lol sprouting hands anywhere she likes
thought instinctive reactions would give Bang the Edge and will no longer be surprised by it to eventually beat her close range
Since none can AP stomp each other bang with instinctive reaction edges out
also LS
Bang's instinctive reaction effectiveness is limited by the effectiveness of his senses, and can be tricked by anything outside of those senses. Also muscles can be slowed down by injuries or injured body parts can hinder the effectiveness of this ability. Robin's not just about restraining her enemies, she always go for breaking their limbs, arms or legs. While he can instinctive react to her abilities, but again is extremely limited to his sight and senses, she can sprout arms or legs beneath him (Kinda similar what she did with franky).

Match starts and Robin sprouts giants arms out of nowhere, along with multiple arms possibly restraining or breaking his arms or legs, either from all directions.

I am not saying he won't break out of her attempts via his LS, but how long will it exactly take? (let's assume he breaks out, Robin will sprout even more arms and increase the size of each 50-100 arms to the size of a giant or use it an advantage to go straight for the neck break), furthermore Robin is AP-wise stronger than Bang.

instinctive reaction isn't flawless it always depends on user in bang's case he has his arms to reflect explosions and any kind of physical attacks that are relative to him or weaker. However, Robin is capable of sprouting limbs that even Bang can't see or deflect (in the sense, beneath the ground) all she need to do is go for the perfect opportunity to break his neck. Besides, even if we assume Bang will force her to engage in close combat, robin can fly out of his range or swap places with her clone. The amounts of Hana Hana flowers will eventually overwhelm Bang.

Bang has instinctive reactions but i dont see that helping him stop like 50+ hands continually sprouting on him. He does seem to have the stamina advantage... He also has Analytical Prediction... as well as enhanced senses. He could very well target the pressure points in the sprouted hands/arms/legs/feet to immobilize her if possible...

I'll remove my vote and go to neutral. Still leaning towards Bang but I'll wait for more arguments from both sides to come to a full answer

Bang has instinctive reactions but i dont see that helping him stop like 50+ hands continually sprouting on him. He does seem to have the stamina advantage... He also has Analytical Prediction... as well as enhanced senses. He could very well target the pressure points in the sprouted hands/arms/legs/feet to immobilize her if possible...
Stamina isn't a factor here, because this fight can go either way in an instant, either bang beating the beauty out of robin or robin breaking his neck.
While it's possible, it's very unlikely (even if you poison robin's sprouted hands she doesn't suffer the effect, but if you slice one of her sprouted hands that will be inflicted on her real arm, but she won't take full damage as shown in alabasta when one of the guards cut off one of her sprouted hands) but what's more likely is hurting one of her sprouted hands or limbs. But since we are under the assumption that Robin will use her giant sprouted arms, she will take less damage than a normal sprouted arm. (the gigantic arms are comprised of 1000 of robin's smaller hands)

Stamina isn't a factor here, because this fight can go either way in an instant, either bang beating the beauty out of robin or robin breaking his neck.
While it's possible, it's very unlikely (even if you poison robin's sprouted hands she doesn't suffer the effect, but if you slice one of her sprouted hands that will be inflicted on her real arm, but she won't take full damage as shown in alabasta when one of the guards cut off one of her sprouted hands) but what's more likely is hurting one of her sprouted hands or limbs. But since we are under the assumption that Robin will use her giant sprouted arms, she will take less damage than a normal sprouted arm. (the gigantic arms are comprised of 1000 of robin's smaller hands)
Very true, though how do you think she'd pressure point attacks to her arms or legs trying to restrain/break him. I know it'd probably not affect her or do little to anything to her big legs or arms but what about the normal ones she sprouts onto her opponent's body?

I almost forgot she can make them disappear at will, so she won't take damage (visually, it always looks like that her hands transforming into cherry blossoms)

That's true actually, and I'm wondering how he'd even react to arms growing on his body. It's not everyday you see hands sprout from your body
Reacting isn't just dodging. He can react quickly, and somehow stop the arms. Breaking thm maybe. Also it should be noted that Robin takes the damage that her limbs get hit by.

Very true, though how do you think she'd pressure point attacks to her arms or legs trying to restrain/break him. I know it'd probably not affect her or do little to anything to her big legs or arms but what about the normal ones she sprouts onto her opponent's body?
Let's take Robin catching cavendish for example, she uses the giant arms to restrain the upper body, the normal arms will be restraining his arms and holding his head/neck.
8d413afe5bf3299abe118885e61b7f85--one-piece--nico-robin.jpg

Let's take Robin catching cavendish for example, she uses the giant arms to restrain the upper body, the normal arms will be restraining his arms and holding his head/neck.
8d413afe5bf3299abe118885e61b7f85--one-piece--nico-robin.jpg
Hmm what stops him from seeing the arms sprout from the ground and moving away?

I mean, you could argue bang would kick in that position, which i find very unlikely to happen. You can tell by this picture, while he could break out of this via LS, he won't exactly injure the hands itself, especially the giant sprouted hands.

Hmm what stops him from seeing the arms sprout from the ground and moving away?
Robin can continuously create more limbs, she will notice he's trying to break out (since she can feel everything what her hands feel), Robin is not dumb, she would be extra cautious to not make a wrong move. Bang breaking out of her first attempt will happen, but there will be a lot more surprises. Don't forget she can create a clone that's indistinguishable from the real robin and has almost the same abilities like the original robin, she could do a double clutch as shown in Fishman island arc.

Robin can continuously create more limbs, she will notice he's trying to break out (since she can feel everything what her hands feel), Robin is not dumb, she would be extra cautious to not make a wrong move. Bang breaking out of her first attempt will happen, but there will be a lot more surprises. Don't forget she can create a clone that's indistinguishable from the real robin and has almost the same abilities like the original robin, she could do a double clutch as shown in Fishman island arc.
Well no what I mean is, as soon as the hands spawn on the ground to grab Bang, and Bang dodges, what will she do next? Because she's basically running on a timer, if he gets to her before she gets him, then Bang wins.

Well no what I mean is, as soon as the hands spawn on the ground to grab Bang, and Bang dodges, what will she do next? Because she's basically running on a timer, if he gets to her before she gets him, then Bang wins.
She can sprout her limbs anything she wants, whenever, whoever and wherever she wants as long as she can see him, bodies, inanimate objects etc etc, meaning, he cannot dodge something that sprouts within his own body. Like a flower, robin can decide where she wants to sprout her limbs. The possibility of bang somehow dodging or reacting to this is super unlikely. She isn't exactly throwing projectiles at bang she literally sprouting a flower within his body.

Last edited:
Would Bang Instinctive Reaction or Analytical Prediction be helpful against Robin’s DF. Her movements doesn’t show what she is planning do (she usually have her arms cross) unless she is going for a clutch (in which she clenches his fists).

And also her DF works on line of sight, so as long as Bang is within her sight, she can spawn her limbs on him instantly.

Back