• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Who's the fastest character on the site?

Who's the fastest character on the wiki other than characters who are omnipresent or nigh-omnipresent or have immeasurable or infinite speed.

I don't know about fastest, but I know off the top of my head that Odin is pretty damn fast. Crossing the universe in several minutes is impressive.

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
I don't know about fastest, but I know off the top of my head that Odin is pretty damn fast. Crossing the universe in several minutes is impressive.
Was there ever a calc for that?

The Flash (Wally West) when he has his trans-time velocity (Which is >2.375944852e43c, as he casually outpaced traveled to the moon in a Planck Instant, the shortest possible amount of time that can pass without being instant).

Who? The Flash or Odin?

Also, where is that calc for Seiya's speed? I have a comment I'd like to post.

My favorite is probably The Shrike, due to how insane he is in terms of speed (Seriously, try to have a race with him, see what happens).

Barry Allen... Is one of the fastest characters in fiction. Then we have the irrelevant, who don't need "speed". So are we talking about those who need the "concept" of speed?

Archie Sonic (Pre Genesis Wave) is one of fastest characters here

( i mean come on if your going to have a fastest character discussion you can't forget about the running plot machine Archie Sonic)

but the very fastest is probably Wally West

Before I saw the link to his trans-time velocity I thought Seiya would still be much faster, since Seiya was calculated over 4 quintillion times the speed of light in base form while he was battle damaged and carrying another person.

Wait would Cronus from Saint Seiya be able to contend with his speed? Hades went so fast that none of the God cloth saints could react to him, which is a gigantic speed feat. Hades gets scared from Cronus who is much, much, much more stronger and faster then him.

Barry was faster than Wally before his death. Just because he was dead, didn't mean he wasn't the fastest afterwards, it only meant he died with his title still not overcame. Archie Sonic is fast, but with no real feats to say how fast. Barry has better feats.

Yea idk if I can comprehend that speed. I doubt that Cronus or Ultra Sonic can come to that speed. This is insane, never considered the Flash to be that fast. My mind is like melting after seeing that number.

so crossing the Multiverse twice in only a afternoon casually while most of that time was taken up by Sonic figthing anti-sonic, is not faster than Barry and that was only his Base Form

i mean there is no way we could calc that since it would take alot of assumptions to get an accurate speed rating

then there is Super Sonic who is suppose to be 1000x faster than that or incalcuable and then Ultra Sonic....

from what ive read in DC i do think Wally is way faster than Barry

unless that calc above does link to Barry instead of Wally

If Sonic crossing the multiverse which contains at least 1 million universe couldn't we just multiply 45 billion light years by 1,000,000? (Idk I suck at math) Then multiply that by 1000

a universe is 92 Billion Light years in diameter and that calc would be the lowest of low ends

also no he crossed the multiverse twice in that period of time and even then on the first time going through he got lost so who knows what he was doing during that

Where was this feat, and why didn't I get to place it in the profile instead of trying to explain why Sonic was so fast?

i will just add a plus to his MFTL rating with a mention of it as it would take too long to get all the scans trying to explain the feat when its hard to even to notice just casually reading through the comic

Ya see, when people keep saying "infinite" there's no way it could have been "infinite" if he crossed it. That's why things like Infinite Speed are fallacious, you might as well call it a weakened version of omnipresence.

Back