• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Who are the fastest non infinite, immeasurable or omnipresent characters in fiction?

Hello! I simply wondered who were the fastest characters who do not have infinite speed, immeasurable speed or who are omnipresent among our profiles. Thanks in advance for your replies!

Never heard of it. What is it?
Let's just say that you don't want to know, and I'll throw first speed feats I'll come up with.
Both of them broke the lightspeed barrier. Within a matter of Planck time, they had traversed over a sexdecillion amount of infinitely infinite Galaxies. They had broken through infinity within the galaxy all in the mere process of Plank time.
Before any level or system of time, information, change, and presence could process, Siegfried Licht slashed Adam Conquest an aleph-null amount of times, launching him into the atmosphere.
Etc.

Never heard of it. What is it?
The "original" bad powerscaler fiction.

Seriously, I've read a few of the books (the oldest ones and even some of the newest ones) and they're all horrendous. It is one of the worst things I've ever read, there wasn't a single enjoyable part and there is no plot, only powerscaling and more powerscaling. It deserves a -1/10 rating.
Let's just say that you don't want to know, and I'll throw first speed feats I'll come up with.

Etc.
One of those is infinite speed so it doesn't count here, the question is "fastest non-infinite or immeasurable" so it's only finite ones.

One of those is infinite speed so it doesn't count here, the question is "fastest non-infinite or immeasurable" so it's only finite ones.
Well, you have to forgive me, for half the time I have no idea what exactly is written. That's the blessing and the curse of Suggsverse.

Back