• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Who will win? Alucard(Hellsing) vs Tatsuya Shiba(The Irregular at Magic High School) vs Izayoi Sakamaki(Problem:Children are coming from anothe

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am very doubtful about this:

Who will win?

Alucard(Hellsing) vs Tatsuya Shiba(The Irregular at Magic High School) vs Izayoi Sakamaki(Problem:Children are coming from another world,aren't they?)

Can anyone have an answer,please?

this battle wont be decided with AP, but with hax,

i go with izayoi, by verse-equal we will set "gifts" = "magic" = "vampire powers", so all of tatsuyas and alucards abilitys will be severely weakened, than a attack of izayoi and he wins :)

We don't know how Izayoi's unknown will react to Demon Right but I'm gonna go with Onii-sama via idea deletion haxx.

According to my calculations,Alucard may win.

Alucard may probably use hypnotism against the other two,followed by manipulation of blood.

Result=blood gushes out of Izayoi's body and Tatsuya's body as well.After all,they are humans and have blood in their body.

That sounds more like analysis than calculations…

Anyway Izayoi has kept fighting while having most of his bones broken, muscles crushed and after losing most of his blood iirc, also he passively negates supernatural phenomena, so I don't think hemokinesis and hypnosis alone will be a deciding factor.

I want to say Izayoi would win via aurora pillar and higher speed, but since that's a last resort for him I guess I'll say Tatsuya probably takes this if they're in character, assuming Izayoi's code unknown doesn't negate Tatsuya's various durability negating hax. Bloodlusted I think Izayoi would win. But with Alucard's Unknown speed it's a bit hard to say for either one.

• Mystic resistance - in accordance with its high level of spiritual forces, Izayoi has resistance to all kinds of natural and supernatural influences.The deadly curse from Baron didn't work with Izayoi, Demon King Of Confusion stopped the time of all Kouen City but it also didn't affect with Izayoi either.
i didnt think tatsuya or alucard can kill this guy

Hmmm.......

So Alucard cannot kill Izayoi....but izayoi cannot kill Alucard also.

This fight then should end in a draw between Alucard and Izayoi.....

but it is certain that Tatsuya will not last long in this battle.

Akalavashimu said:
^agree even if izayoi Aurora Pillar can kill alucard. i dont think izayoi can hit alucard with his Aurora Pillar
How fast is Alucard? Isn't Izayoi like Mach 400 casually or something?

According to the hellsing wiki,

§ Superhuman Speed: He can move faster than the eye can see, such as when he seemingly appeared to be a glint of light like artificial vampires have shown in his fight with Tubalcain. He's fast enough to keep up with a vampirized Walter Dornez, who was shown to be able to outpace bullets from machine guns when he was human.

Alucard is Hypersonic+ with High Hypersonic reactions. Although i remember something about him being Omnipresent after absorbing Schrodinger.

Izayoi is FTL.

Yeah, and it's not like he can hurt Izayoi anyway. He can hurt Tatsuya, but his bullets are waaaay too slow for that. Plus, Decomposition. This is basically Izayoi vs Tatsuya, and the winner is stuck in a stalemate with Alucard if we're using EoS Alucard.

If this is not EoS, then it's just Izayoi vs Tatsuya. Because Alucard is fodder compared to these guys.

Seriously someone need tell how these other 2 combatant can survive against someone who can damage 3-B conceptual user with literally have the concept of impenetrable?

Let's just all agree to /thread then? It doesn't seem like a proper concensus is happening anytime soon.

Emm I think I kinda misunderstanding but anyway next time before creating any versus match then you should Read this Tiering System, Versus Thread Rules And while usually hax can ignore higher Tier, this time the higher tier one is literly have equal or even more hax(since conceptual manipulation is hax as hell), and much higher speed, power, and everything else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back