• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Who stomps me? (And who do I stomp?)

Drag-O-Drawgon

FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
Rules are simple:

• Give a character who either
    • Stomps me or
    • I stomp (It has to be a stomp)
  • You may bring in a character from the main site.
  • The stats are on my user profile page.
  • Please do not repeat characters others have stated.
  • No tier 0s. I do not like to fight omnipotent beings.
Count
Stomps me: Ultraman Neo Mebius (Via his size and weight. SPLAT)

I stomp: Zaunig (by virtue of him simply not giving a ****)

Ultraman Neo Mebius' Base state via being 49m tall and tens of thousands of tons heavy. Just fall down and SPLAT

Back