• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Who needs a tier change?

Who do you think should be changed, and why?

.I can't stress this enough. Do not try to downgrade Goku on the basis that the shockwaves he produced were only damaging planets, even though it was the point of impact, as shown in the 3rd clash.

.Do not do it on the basis of "they have a bad character or the best".

.It doesn't have to be tier, it can just be, "they are solar system level, but they aren't comparable to the character you stated due to such reasons".

.Do not try to debate an opinion, unless they get the information wrong, and if such is the case, do not be disrespectful.

I feel like this should be on the fun and games board…

Anyways, Saitama, cause he can't hold a job and far weaker characters can.

anyway for me to change the topic to fun and games? also, i changed this to a tier change.

You need bureaucrat/admin/discussion mod powah to move the thread to a different board

Touta from UQ Holder should have star level durability (potentially), as his gravity blade is tortured with gravity stated to be those levels, by gravity master and not Aizen/demi God Al.

Back