• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Strange Visitor is stronger than Cosmic Armor last I checked. Third strongest next to CA is Pre-Crisis or something.

You missed "American Alien" Superman, which from what I heard in interviews was written to be weaker and more of a "really strong human". Anyone know much on Fleischer Superman?

@Ryukama: You mixed up the Silver Age and Modern Age versions of the original Superman.

@Ant Thanks for pointing out. Fixed.

Other than that does the list seem fine?

I suppose. Although you forgot Superboy-Prime.

Quick question if i may gentleman.

Why has Strange Visitor Superman lost he's Tier?

If i remember correctly he was something like 2-C at one point.

Since CA is not really superman and strange visitor was never canon,wouldn't that make Pre-crisis with sword the strongest one?

LuciferSPN said:
Since CA is not really superman and strange visitor was never canon,wouldn't that make Pre-crisis with sword the strongest one?
if u took those 2 into account yes

Ratings are guides. If I followed them without thinking, or even worse, not reading the sources, then I'm just a battle-boy.

well what i meant was that the ratings are there to give us an idea on the stats but you can't just say this character is stronger than the other character if it's that significant in stats. Say Superman Prime (One Million) he was hyped to be the strongest only that his feats aren't that great so hence the ratings

Welll, I am afraid that we have nothing concrete to scale him by, other than being more powerful than his descendant.

There's more than that, but SPOM was designed to be of incalculabe power, while battles need some sort of scale, so we use feats. Lack of feats doesn't mean lack of power, especially when SPOM can claim every feat performed as Superman, including Cosmic Armour.

We have no concrete descriptions to scale by either, just wild speculation.

You have both scale and feats. However, some were off to the races with SPOM, and, frankly, ginned things up. It doesn't lessen SPOM in the slightest.

If Superman Prime One Million has no feats or powerscaling to suggest him being at a higher level then he currently is, we can't just rate him as such from speculation and essentially head canon of how powerful we personally feel he is.

@Ryukama Exactly.

@Liheibao I would appreciate if you immediately and permanently drop this subject.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back