• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Who is the best waifu? - Doki Doki Edition

@SithSit Yuri is da queen...?

@Yung Seemed depressed to me, Sayori was just the textbook case. Plus... too... I dunno. Simple, I guess? Yuri is complex. 's good.

@Jobbo Absolutely <3

Jobbo said:
I bet the Natsuki voters would be singing a different tune if Monika bothered to tamper with her.
Monika did tamper with her though; just not as much as the others. In Act 2, if you choose Natsuki, she has this jumpscare. It still doesn't change my stance on her being the best.

Furthermore, I prefer to compare the characters using Act 1 only anyway.

Then Yuri is still my waifu.

Metal Mario875 said:
Jobbo said:
I bet the Natsuki voters would be singing a different tune if Monika bothered to tamper with her.
Monika did tamper with her though; just not as much as the others. In Act 2, if you choose Natsuki, she has this jumpscare. It still doesn't change my stance on her being the best.
Furthermore, I prefer to compare the characters using Act 1 only anyway.
That's nothing, the other characters have their negative traits dramatically amplified for extended periods which shifts one's opinion of them. And Act 1 has this too, it's just more subtle.

my best grills in order.

1: Natsuki, im not usually the tsundere type but after there not being an apperant monika option i was drawn to her rout. then i learned that she loves manga and baking (two things i enjoy myself) I became fond of her.

after seeing the other routs i only grew to like Natsuki more caring for others aswell as the MC despite her daddy issues of witch i can also relate. Natsuki's problems aren't here own there caused by other people this makes her feel like someone i can actually help and save and make things better for.

2: Monika, my first choice on my first run when i was attracted to her character model, if only she had a rout to begin with then nothing bad would have happened (not like killing a few virtual characters was bad)

After seeing i couldent make a poem for her i was a bit upset wondering why she was off limits. when i read her first poem i knew there was somthing differant about her and kept a watchful eye after her second poem i knew she was "self aware" and figured at the end she would have some speech based on what the players choices were up to that point so i read everything she said with a vigorous intrest and scrutiny making shure not to miss any small detail, guess thats why im so keen to her you spend so much time on a charactor they grow on you. (also she really loves you)

3: Yuri, this charactor would be the most similar to me quiet, reserved, intrested in unconventional topics, and really loves reading, she's also the most "DEVELOPED" if you know what i mean.

Yuri, oh Yuri your love for horror was a most ironic,

your need for harm was sadly chronic,

an immense sense of shame with ones self to blame

if only you were more than a game.

4: Sayori, Man the writers really left her caracter Hanging in the middel of the story.

@Jobbo: Only Sayori was affected in Act 1, and it was just Monika telling Sayori unspecified things to get her to commit suicide. Yuri and Natsuki were left alone.

Yeah Monika's best for me too. Natsuki's second with Sayori close behind, and Yuri's a distant last place.

I just...

I don't like tsunderes lol. And cutesy things. Literally nothing Natsuki does is good for me. I even like anime, but not manga (which is also odd).

Maybe I'm weird.

Mr. Bambu said:
I just...
I don't like tsunderes lol. And cutesy things. Literally nothing Natsuki does is good for me. I even like anime, but not manga (which is also odd).

Maybe I'm weird.
that aint weard

but natsu doesent really do anything all that tsundere other than speaking, she doesent hit you, and does open up pretty darn fast

Starryknight200 said:
Yeah and as shallow as it may sound I'm not a fan of the petite, flat body type.
trust me, not being atracted to girls that look12 aint shallow, its that weird thing that my family talks about... being "normal", i think

Yeah, but she's still sort of like all "I hate yah also I love yah". It doesn't even have to be over-the-top like with most tsunderes. If someone seems like they don't wanna be around me, then I piss off lol.

@StarryKnight 's why I play IQ and Ela in R6.

TFW you want to contribbute to the meme without being a toxic leech.

@Penguin Because he's actually Monika, just some unseen code.

Back