• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Who is stronger than Dark Schneider final form

If you mean who can beat him, any higher D being really, since 3D destruction is useless on him due to eternal atoms, and he has several ways of ignoring durability. So absolute weakest I can think of is Homura Akemi (Homura Tamura), seeing as she has a 4D attack although she's likely too slow.

Most Tier 2 or greater characters can probably take him out in some fashion. I don't think his defensive hax can resurrect him from being wholly deleted from all realities either, so that ought to do the trick. It really just depends I suppose.

well darsh can solo DBS i think though zeno maybe a different story but the others well hax and low-godly regen kinda out classes the others...

Dark Schneider can solo most of the DBS series, unless they pull some way of destroying him on all planes of existence and manage to bypass his shields as well.

he is hax but he certainly doesn`t solo DBS top tiers whom are vastly outclasses him in both speed and DC

Battlemania said:
They can't kill him though...
well i`ve realised that DB characters been atomizing thier enemy`s since cell-saga so yea top tiers definatly can kill him according to daizenshuu

Buummppp. Can Kumagawa All Fiction him away? How about Frisk and DETERMINATION?

Why make a new one when it'll be basically the same topic? I probably wouldn't even change any rules, and it would clog up space because then there would be 2 identical threads.

Anyways, just wanna know if Kuma could All Fiction him away or Frisk beat em with good ol' determination.

Back