• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Who is Nova Laos

Status
Not open for further replies.
The series itself has like 22.5k views on Voyce.me which is pretty decent and presumably enough to pass the notability threshold.
idk, 22.5k is the average like count on reddit that anyone can reach and yet the dude doesn't even have likes, just views.

Why I feel I kinda know your username on tiktok cuz someone was arguing with him (just forget since I dont follow novel anymore)
i did indeed read a part of the first Arc due to Kira yapping on and it sucked. So i gave the author some criticism online, to which he said the powerscaling elements got toned down in later chapters

Nova's author has stated multiple times iirc, that he's writing the story because his actual goal is to write a good story and characters and such

He doesn't deny that it seems strong just to be strong, but denies that that's true, even having a bunch of stuff stronger than Nova, the OC everyone claims he just wants to be the strongest thing in fiction.

And having actually read it, while there are just huge Cosmology exposition dumps early on at least, a lot of it is actually focused on, well, the story. The interactions between characters, setting up plot details like the nature of Ethos and Nova's family line, the war with the Demoreals, etc, rather than just being a story made just to get tier 0.

People who watch his tiktoks do also express an interest in the story beyond just the strength, some people praising its writing, the comments on the chapters doing the same, etc. He's even actually made lore videos on the series, rather than just scaling ones. It's just that considering he's a tiktok scaler, it's a lot easier to get views if he scales it first, garners interest, then starts talking about lore and stuff.

As for how strong he actually is, yeah its 1-A+, High 1-A if you absolutely stretch it
Ya ^^ I don't see any reason not to create a profile for the cosmology and verse.

So many authors do that, but I doubt Murata went in with the intention to make saitama stronger than Goku or else he would have already. It just isn't inspired by dc, at least not in detail, maybe conceptually but cosmogically OPM is no way comparable to Dc or db's power and story.
I meant conceptually, and I want to be honest with you, he is intending to create Saitama stronger than Goku due to his huge fandom interest in it.

The series itself has like 22.5k views on Voyce.me which is pretty decent and presumably enough to pass the notability threshold.
141 followers, 272 likes

Going by the above, 22k views smells of people seeing a Tik Tok vid of it and going to have a brief look

look man just stop bothering me and start asking @Antvasima or sth, they're the staff and they are the ones talking about it
I was not even bothering you. I asked for proof and there is none of it. You mentioned something that was not even a rule to begin with.

141 followers, 272 likes

Going by the above, 22k views smells of people seeing a Tik Tok vid of it and going to have a brief look
Most people dont like things. That's just natural. The follower count is a bit of a yikes but ive read full series before and havent felt the need to follow or like their posts.

141 followers, 272 likes

Or people who read it without an account, especially considering it gets comments and people talking about even the later chapters, it's definitely not only people taking a look at the start and giving up

Also yes it is passing the notability test. There are dozens upon dozens of series that have had far less attention yet are scaled here on vsbw. If this aint allowed bet my ass im making a crt to get rid of all of them. There has never been an offical mark so stop talking out of your asses lmao.

Most people dont like things. That's just natural. The follower count is a bit of a yikes but ive read full series before and havent felt the need to follow or like their posts.
Oh, so you are knowledgeable about his novel? I will start reading it as well but want confirmation if we can add it to wiki or not
it is an unwritten rule that i keep seeing anti bring up
unwritten rule = invalid as long as it is not written.

a verse i made nearly got deleted (and did get deleted til i complained) despite being relatively popular (1mil+ views, 1-5k likes on each chapter)

Or people who read it without an account, especially considering it gets comments and people talking about even the later chapters, it's definitely not only people taking a look at the start and giving up
That's not really true is it

Most people don't even know about it if this guy hadn't asked. I literally had to go pull up the link

a verse i made nearly got deleted (and did get deleted til i complained) despite being relatively popular (1mil+ views, 1-5k likes on each chapter)
Name of the verse, reasoning for deletion and reason as to why it wasn't deleted please. Also that 100% should pass any bs metric for "notability" in my eyes

Nova Laos has lets see:

22.5k views on one novel website
The # for Nova Laos on tiktok has 865k views in total
The video talking about Nova Laos on tiktok has 50k+ views and 5000 likes.

Thats beyond enough to be on vsbw.

Ya something is not written, I won't bother them with it. It is like… Laws in the country. If something is not written there, the police can't stop you.
well this isn't a country and there is no government. you can make it but it may just get deleted without even bringing it up to you. Also if the verse is tier 1 you are required to make an explanation CRT as otherwise it will also get deleted, i learned about it in Ultima's thread about his new tier 1 verse

Name of the verse, reasoning for deletion and reason as to why it wasn't deleted please. Also that 100% should pass any bs metric for "notability" in my eyes
Coral of the void, has no page but has a profile of Coral
got deleted cause Ant though it seemed not notable enough and cause it had like one mention of SCPs of which there was a cameo in the comic which technically broke 0 crossover rules

That's not really true is it

Most people don't even know about it if this guy hadn't asked. I literally had to go pull up the link
Which part there isn't true? That people can read it without an account, or that there's reader retention in later chapters, because both are provably true kek

Hell, to the people bringing up notability, I hope you realize Hybrid Mage is currently doing better in views, follows, and likes than some of the trending novels on Voyce, that would certainly not have an eye batted at them. It's doing better afaik, than stuff we have on site, like Invisible Dragon, it has more likes, than a lot of the individual parts of the Interface Series, etc

If these things meet the notability standard, it certainly does

well this isn't a country and there is no government. you can make it but it may just get deleted without even bringing it up to you. Also if the verse is tier 1 you are required to make an explanation CRT as otherwise it will also get deleted, i learned about it in Ultima's thread about his new tier 1 verse
I am aware of the verse being tier 1. So CRT is needed. No problems. We can create CRT for it. And we also need to create an official discussion thread for it. I don't see any reason why not to do it.

I am aware of the verse being tier 1. So CRT is needed. No problems. We can create CRT for it. And we also need to create an official discussion thread for it. I don't see any reason why not to do it.
good luck i guess, imma go find out more about notability rules, maybe they are written somewhere idk

Which part there isn't true? That people can read it without an account, or that there's reader retention in later chapters, because both are provably true kek

Hell, to the people bringing up notability, I hope you realize Hybrid Mage is currently doing better in views, follows, and likes than some of the trending novels on Voyce, that would certainly not have an eye batted at them. It's doing better afaik, than stuff we have on site, like Invisible Dragon, it has more likes, than a lot of the individual parts of the Interface Series, etc

If these things meet the notability standard, it certainly does
You think it will pass because of Tik Tok likes. The only thing going for it is 22k videos.

Which is unfounded because literally how many people talk about it?

Oh right, Tik Tok likes

sounds good.

good luck i guess, imma go find out more about notability rules, maybe they are written somewhere idk
Please do. (much love for your cooperation sir/madam). I will write my ideas first in the sandbox about cosmology. Is anyone willing to help me with it? Perhaps, we can create a new official CRT for this verse to discuss it.

Coral of the void, has no page but has a profile of Coral
got deleted cause Ant though it seemed not notable enough and cause it had like one mention of SCPs of which there was a cameo in the comic which technically broke 0 crossover rules
a) Ant was tweaking
b) What was the reason it was ultimately not nuked
c) Ive actually read part of that series, lol what a coincidence

You think it will pass because of Tik Tok likes. The only thing going for it is 22k videos.

Oh right, Tik Tok likes
Wasn't popularity matter? Where is stated that popularity should only pass to certain websites? TikTok is also a good place for popularity.

Oh right, Tik Tok likes
Bro what, I'm talking about the likes on the site 4head, since people were talking about those being low, despite it being higher than trending novels on that site.

If we wanted to bring up the tik toks it absolutely is notable kek. Unless you just think that no one on tik tok can possibly count toward the notability of a series

Tiktok views are rather easy to get given the subject matter though. out of those 800k views we see at best 22k actually went to read it and looking at the first chapters likes it got 35 and the most recent are barely getting above 10.

a) Ant was tweaking
b) What was the reason it was ultimately not nuked
c) Ive actually read part of that series, lol what a coincidence
the reason is cause, while it is not a webtoon original but a webtoon canvas series, it still has over 4 mil views, a thousand likes or way more on every single chapter of which there are 161, not to mention instagram and pinterest posts of the same comic gain up to 17k+ likes on even the very latest chapters. It was also promoted by webtoon on a few occasions, which they only do to notable and popular series

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back