• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Who do you think will win the next DEATH BATTLE?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welp, I think that any character that use powerful magic, with speed close to the Superman's and enought smart, can defeat Superman. Ganon and Harry Potter could defeat Supa with speed equalized (taking aside intelligence)

People request it because they don't pay attention to what they say and think their character can beat Superman. A lot of people want him brought down a peg and think they know who can do it. Me? All about the animation and the comments I get to read. It's jolly good fun.

And any character that doesn't use magic can still beat him if they're stronger than him or got some powerful hax. Superman's got a pretty wide spectrum in the actual canon, you know, ranging across everything from a country buster to a continent buster to a moon buster to a planet buster to a star buster to even higher. He is NOT invincible to everything outside magic.

PostmodernD said:
People request it because they don't pay attention to what they say and think their character can beat Superman. A lot of people want him brought down a peg and think they know who can do it. Me? All about the animation and the comments I get to read. It's jolly good fun.
Shows how stupid most people really are. All they are doing is setting themselves up for disappointment and frustration.

You would have a hard time convincing Death Battle of that ;)

I would love to get Beerus in Death Battle, but honestly, he is a hard matchup right now and I'd rather wait til Super runs its course before they use him.

Ben 10 could be fun, though I've really only seen like three episodes of the show, I Just like the power.

I never wanna see Beerus in a Death Battle or anyone else from Super since I've seen people downplay the Episode 12 feat to solar system level or even further, down to wall level, and all the while clinging desperately to the outdated "four-galaxy" argument. No way to really know whether Death Battle would do that or not.

Is it true he's 3-C and beyond?

The problem is that there is no much characters that can overpower Supa in physical strength, I mean, he is able to push planet at reletivistic speed, cross the Galaxy in one instant and close space-time distortions(?) with his bare hands; even Hulk and Thor (both standard) doesn't stand a chance, and I'm just talking about New Earth Supa

EDIT: maybe I should typ faster, I'm almost out of topic...

Ben 10 would be pretty cool to see, it be cool if they put him in a cartoon v cartoon match up. Not sure who'd be a good match up for him though.

^tbh characters on his levels should be around that power though so it really doesn't matter much...

Antoniofer said:
The problem is that there is no much characters that can overpower Supa in physical strength, I mean, he is able to push planet at reletivistic speed, cross the Galaxy in one instant and close space-time distortions(?) with his bare hands; even Hulk and Thor (both standard) doesn't stand a chance, and I'm just talking about New Earth Supa
Ahem, two words. "Darkseid" and "Doomsday."

The Queen Diclonius said:
I never wanna see Beerus in a Death Battle or anyone else from Super since I've seen people downplay the Episode 12 feat to solar system level or even further, down to wall level, and all the while clinging desperately to the outdated "four-galaxy" argument. No way to really know whether Death Battle would do that or not.
Is it true he's 3-C and beyond?
I'll admit, i used to nitpick that feat, but I think it has enough to substantiate its ranking now and I don't think death battle would down play it that far. Pretty sure he would be ranked universal level for them, but they can be hard to read. I just want him in cause I like the character a lot.

I known that Darkside is a powerful being, but I have little details about Doomy, is he just immortal or when he died he return but most powerful? But anyway, in a battle, is better consider what can defeat him (attacks, skill) instead of who can defeat him.

Antoniofer said:
I known that Darkside is a powerful being, but I have little details about Doomy, is he just immortal or when he died he return but most powerful? But anyway, in a battle, is better consider what can defeat him (attacks, skill) instead of who can defeat him.
Here's the REAL down low and skinny. Superman is essentially a solar battery. Physical blows don't affect him in the traditional "normal" sense, but what they do is drain his solar battery, so if you could overpower him enough to drain his solar battery completely, he's as mortal as anyone else.

Yojimbo1989 said:
Welp, I've seen Mewtwo vs Shadow and without spoiling anything, it was pretty lame. Mediocre vocie acting, extremely short (less than 2 mins), underwhelming ending. Just not a good job all round
well recently i heard the terrible voice acting was on purpose.

Well recently Saitama has gotten a pretty good feat where he is punching with the force of the Big Bang against the new villain in ONE's original webcomic here

came from ONE's official website: here

If Death Battle is going to be fair then they should disregard the feat. Putting aside whether or not it's authentic, Ben has already tweeted that the feat from Episode 12 means absolutely nothing. So, if you're expecting for this to make a difference in a hypothetical Saitama vs. Superman Death Battle, you'll be very disappointed.

Nibbler3100 said:
Well recently Saitama has gotten a pretty good feat where he is punching with the force of the Big Bang against the new villain in ONE's original webcomic here
came from ONE's official website: here
You have been played a fool or you're just lying.

I've read(well I looked) at the last 30 chapters and it's never shown.

TopKek

@Nibbler

ONE may be a crappy artist as we all know but he could draw a universe better than that.

Also with the recent chapters of the webcomic, there would be absolutely no context or build up to that event. It'd just be a random out of nowhere thing. And I am sure the destruction of the whole universe or Saitama's newest best feat would be treated with A LOT more importance than simply putting it out there with no reason.

Fairly certain that is faked.

Aimenaltair said:
Nibbler3100 said:
Well recently Saitama has gotten a pretty good feat where he is punching with the force of the Big Bang against the new villain in ONE's original webcomic herecame from ONE's official website: here
You have been played a fool or you're just lying.
I've read(well I looked) at the last 30 chapters and it's never shown.

TopKek
Thank goodness!

Anyway, this thread has been derailed. Back onto topic. When will the next Death Battle be so that we can find out what the next after that is going to be?

Found out why they are making a Red vs. Blue fight. Its origins has to do with RoosterTeeth. So, like with Yang vs. Tifa, this is a promotional fight.

The Queen Diclonius said:
Found out why they are making a Red vs. Blue fight. Its origins has to do with RoosterTeeth. So, like with Yang vs. Tifa, this is a promotional fight.
You didn't already know that?

Now that the RvB episode is done, who else thinks they're gonna do Cammy vs Sonya like they did Ryu vs Scorpion?

so High 7-C vs 9-A

and i bet there are still chances for sonya to win along with the certainity to exchange blows equally with cammy just like the yang vs tifa match

Cammy certainly has better feats than Sonya and is physically stronger than Sonya, but Sonya has some technics that can severely damage Cammy and possesses an arsenal (no remember the weapons/technics tho, this has been discussed in other forums); so, although small, Sonya possesses a posibility to win, but I would need more input

Antoniofer said:
Cammy certainly has better feats than Sonya and is physically stronger than Sonya, but Sonya has some technics that can severely damage Cammy and possesses an arsenal (no remember the weapons/technics tho, this has been discussed in other forums); so, although small, Sonya possesses a posibility to win, but I would need more input
How will those harm Cammy who is literally more than a tier higher than Sonia?

Both still being human without some kind of special power, there nothing that said Cammy or Sonya can survive to bullets nor poison (I think that is the power of Sonya, don't remember); at least I'm missing something and Cammy/Sonya has been unharmed after receive a shot

Except cammy is special. Plus I find it odd that a tier 7 character would be hurt by a tier 9's bullets.

Any character without a density of >=2,37 gr/cc nor some power that supplant that should be perfored by bullets, in theory, the bullet wouldn't knock them down, but would perfor their skin and organs. I would need to other feats for both and make sure

^In regard of energy, but bullets possesses thrust and can perforate, same way with blades: depending of the density, speed and shape, those thing can severely damge any of Cammy and Sonya

not really dude. If that was the case then dragon ball characters should be effected by bullets...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back