• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Who do you think will win the next DEATH BATTLE?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those possesses ki to supplant it, but that is just the theory, several of them had shown deflect bullets. I saw some scans of Cammy and other SF characters, they tend to avoid bullets; what I'm trying to say, is that there no reason to assume that if someone shots the both fighters, the bullets will bounce from them, the most possible is that would be penetrate by the bullet. See Ky Kiske for example, Large Star an can be perfored by bullets, several Naruto characters aren't the exception

And cammy has psycho power and energy manipulation. I'm telling you bullets won't work unless specially powered. and even then it could fail... There is good reason to assume so. Also Ky Kiske getting shot is either PIS or those bullets were special.

getting hit by a bullet?

well a bullet's KE from even an absurdly strong gun is like 10 KJ , but for this case, lets make it 500 KJ

and lets say the tip makes contact of 1*10^-6 m with the skin with cammy's surface area being at least 1.6 m^2

even in this case, if this bullet were to be copied many times such that they cover cammy's body, then the total input wud be 800 giga joules, or 191 tons of TNT

cammy wont even feel any damage from that

and mind you i just gave you a scenario with a bullet having an absurdly huge KE and having about 1.6 million bullets fired at her at the same time

and it wud still make no difference......

Welp, I have no real reason that bullets just will bounce with any of them, people use only consider energy amount in this case nowadays. Anyway, still without speed feats from Sonya, the only that I known is that he fought agaisnt Raiden, but he was holding back, so doesn't means much. Sonya would be obliated in a melee combat, she only count with range advantage via weapons and her kisses, not sure if she will be able to "summon" the helicopter...

Antoniofer said:
Welp, I have no real reason that bullets just will bounce with any of them, people use only consider energy amount in this case nowadays. Anyway, still without speed feats from Sonya, the only that I known is that he fought agaisnt Raiden, but he was holding back, so doesn't means much. Sonya would be obliated in a melee combat, she only count with range advantage via weapons and her kisses, not sure if she will be able to "summon" the helicopter...
the only way sonya has a chance is by nuking cammy with a hydrogen bomb or using some attack which ignores dura

even then, cammy is faster than her ......

Cammy is certainly faster, she dodged subfusil bullets from a point black, but with what I heard Sonya has matched against a Quan Chi that dodged/reflected a volley of bullets, I would need to see that. About ignore durability things, she possesses the kisses that can incinerate an adult man in around one second, and energy field that can crush people and reduces them to a puddle of blood (the last part could be an exaggeration) and poison gas that can makes someone puke blood; without mentioning that she possesses a vastly arsenal including drones that can shots lasers, electricity and has machine guns.

The consensus on the Screwattack forums seems to be that Cammy stomps unless they make a composite Sonya or draw the fight out.

So, if I had to guess? Hm, I'd say Sonya will win because MK seems to do better on their channel than SF, and the fact that Death Battle loves composite characters.

Most likely is that they use composite, but I very doubt that they scale Sonya to Shazam or Quan Shi, is very questionable without mentioning that SA doesn't tend to use scaling in that way. I'm still looking in forum, Sonya has a chance as far Cammy doesn't finish her in a quick way.

I don't know about Cammy, because she uses something comparable to Chi, but Sonya would be Nam's PL at best, farmer with a shotgun at worst.

Btw, rooting for Cammy, not because I know she'll win, but because my friend mains her in SFV and I like her better

If Sonya win I wouldn't be susprised, maybe could have some sense, the battle would be similar to a Ratchet (Sonya) vs. Jak (Cammy), except that this Jak is faster and physically stronger but without range attacks nor hax

Welp, is very obvious that several people here want to see Cammy crush Sonya's skull with her thighs. At least the episode air the 17, so there no much wait

Neh... Sonya would resist more than that, Cammy needed some effort to knock agents and guards, would need a little more knock at this one.

I said that for common sense, if several of her victims weren't crushed by her finger and only knocked by her kicks, ther no reason to believe that she need a minimal effort to defeat a stronger enemy. I trying to minimize the rage when the weaker character win, but I not saying that the weaker would win, is a possibility

if there is even a tier 8 durability character who can resist even a tap by cammy, it wud put her high 7-C tier into question

Meh. we don't expect much tbh. Anyway, the answer to the first part of your post is simply PIS or writer's decision. There is no way a tier 7 character should have to use any effort to kill a tier 9. The power gap is to big.

Remember that Cammy is in that level by scaling, before the upgrade to town level, she was just a superhuman, kicked someone from a moving train perforing metal, survived an explotion that blew a floor with almost no injuries, her own feats would be considered first than any scaling, if foughts again stronger characters, that would be considered but not directly scaled. That is how SA works, and that has sense.

Antoniofer said:
Remember that Cammy is in that level by scaling, before the upgrade to town level, she was just a superhuman, kicked someone from a moving train perforing metal, survived an explotion that blew a floor with almost no injuries, her own feats would be considered first than any scaling, if foughts again stronger characters, that would be considered but not directly scaled. That is how SA works, and that has sense.
But now she is Town level due to realized feats. So this changes nothing for the outcome.

great... I was spoiled... anyway, the prediction said that Cammy would win but they didn't discarded the possibility of Sonya to win, the reason should have been good.

^Sorry About that. Wasn't thinking. As for next time some kind of overwatch character. On the forums Ultraguy explains that they do not Powerscale and leave out assumptions.

Overwatch? I'm guessing something like Tracer vs Scout or Zarya vs Heavy. Should be a fun watch.

Well, i assume they probably thought that Shang Tsung destroying his own island is canon (Which is not) and scaled him to Quan-Chi (Since they are pretty much equal), who got defeated by Sonya (Despite the latter was weakened).

^neh, that feat wouldn't change anything, SA doesn't scale. The most likely is that they said that the Sonya's experience and arsenal overpowered Cammy, like I said, that was a Jak vs. Ratchet.

Sonya may have won, but Cammy will always be prettier! ;)

I'm just glad it's not a DBZ character they're putting in a fight next. I wonder when they'll be using them in a battle again? We know they got a lot of requests for Hulk vs. Broly...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back