• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Who do you think will win the next DEATH BATTLE?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah it was logical if you don't know a thing about either fighter but if you do well the logic is broken and they downplayed tifa

Lombax88 said:
And what about you Vortex Grenade can create a black hole and suck Jak?

A hole destroys all matter and even the speed of light can not échaper. Jak does not move at this speed or even a power to stoper a black hole. I lean more towards Ratchet lol
The "black holes" Ratchet creates behave nothing like the actual thing. It'd be like counting Mega Man's black hole thingies, or saying that one of Boros' men actually did make a black hole around Saitama.

1. It glows. It light can't escape it, you shouldn't be able to see any of it. It especially shouldn't glow. In fact, the whole screen should go black as soon as it appears.

2. Real black holes don't evaporate until all matter around it is consumed. Ratchet's only sucks up enemies and spins them around. It doesn't even effect much larger enemies besides doing some damage.

Jak's Dark Giant form would definitely be large enough to match and exceed the size of the enemies that can withstand the Vortex Grenade. Jak in base could run against the vacuum of space as air poured out of the station in Jak 3. Of course the strength of it varies depending on the pressure of the area they were in, the size of the hole that was created for the air to flood out, etc. But considering the vacuum was strong enough to tear the space station apart, it had to be at least a thousand pounds of force. And Jak ran against it. He could definitely stand his ground against what we've seen Ratchet's Vortex Grenade do. I've studied this matchup just as much as MaxofFewTrades. I love both series to death.

We can not make it as real as that, because of mechanical gameplay.

The black hole must be limited to not make the game too facile..Le votrtex a show that draws all enemies and would even be able to take that monster of this size:
Gargathon.jpeg

the update is called "Singularity Grenada" at the center of which is their uniqueness. Jak not surviverais, its size does not exceed that some centimeter over a ratchet.

Ratchet has weapons that shoots antimatter and can freeze an enemy to -253 ┬░ which is close to absolute zero.

Can cause a tornado that slon Fujita scale is class F6 and can provoke of lightning 900 gigavolt has every shot https://youtu.be/iapRUcdDCVk?list=FL980uNG3Aifv4qd7ycSWdnw&t=157

A F6 tronade envrion can destroy a city easily and yet she is only 7711 when this power has reached a maximum power of 51410 https://youtu.be/iapRUcdDCVk?list=FL980uNG3Aifv4qd7ycSWdnw&t=258

@Nibbler I want Mewtwo to win since

1) Pikachu should've won his fight.

2) Charizard vs War-freaking Greymon was an unfair stomp.

A pokemon character just needs a win. This is the Pokemon-verse's best chance. I am sooo nervous. C'mon Mewtwo!!!!!!

I swear if Mewtwo loses...I won't watch the fight on Friday....Tell me he wins and then I'll watch it. If he loses just tell me whose next on DB.... He's the one character I CANNOT see die.

@Cal How do you personally think this will end?

I have a feeling that DB will mostly ignore the fact that canonically Silver is nearly as fast as Sonic and go on about how slow he is (which is something a lot of people do) and give Mewtwo the victory.

All in all, I think Mewtwo has a solid chance since, his psychic abilities are probably stronger than Silvers.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
I swear if Mewtwo loses...I won't watch the fight on Friday....Tell me he wins and then I'll watch it. If he loses just tell me whose next on DB.... He's the one character I CANNOT see die.

@Cal How do you personally think this will end?
Not gonna lie, I was literally just gonna comment on your wall to tell me who won as my heart couldn't take Mewtwo losing tomorrow until I saw this comment. I think Mewtwo's gonna win out of pure hope. Then again, Shadow might get the Batman treatment. Then again again, he may get the Charizard treatment.

Ohhh yeah, whoopsie. I was really, really tired when I wrote it :p

But yeah, if its Shadow then I think Mewtwo has a even stronger chance due to mind shenanigans. Plus, from a meta-standpoint, if Mewtwo loses then they could be marked as Pokemon downplayers.

Well, they're already thought of as Sonic upplayers (They're not wanking comparing their level of Sonic to ours, considering we have him higher), so they could go the "totally not biased" route like they did with Flash (DC was constantly losing (except that-which-mustn't-be-spoken-of) and Marvel was constantly winning).

well tbh Flash vs Quicksilver was one-sided in Flash's favor... Well the match premiers Friday instead of today so the suspense is increased... Mewtwo pls win....

^Me too. I'll just look at the comment's section before watching the fight. Someone is trying to say that the blog is biased....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back