• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Who do you think will win the next DEATH BATTLE?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Season 3 has been revived. Ratchet and Clank VS Jak and Daxter, Flash VS QuickSilver, and Joker VS Sweet Tooth all had the correct result.

MegaMan VS Astroboy wasn't part of the train-wreck. It is correct. Astroboy wins. Astroboy outclasses MegaMan in strength, speed, and durability. MegaMan's huge Arsenal of weapons was the only thing he had going for him and it wasn't enough to win.

@Dragonmasterxyz. I'm loving reading the YouTube comments thinking shadow will win. Man, will they be in for disappointment tomorrow. Also, some are saying Solaris would stomp Arceus.

FireMaxPyro said:
MegaMan VS Astroboy wasn't part of the train-wreck. It is correct. Astroboy wins. Astroboy outclasses MegaMan in strength, speed, and durability. MegaMan's huge Arsenal of weapons was the only thing he had going for him and it wasn't enough to win.
No it is not, Mega Man's AP is comparable to the likes of Evil Energy, Duo and Sunstar, who are small planet level. He's also beaten loads of robot masters, with feats ranging from island level to Multi-Continent level, and they're all way weaker than Mega Man. Crucially Mega Man desn't just copy the robot masters weapons, he improves on them. Mega Man is also faster having outran laser beams, crossed the asteroid belt in minutes and is comparable to Duo, who flew from Jupiter to Earth in less than two minutes. Mega Man's feat of surviving hits from a blood-lusted Sunstar is superior to Astro Boy's feat of deflecting hits from Atlas.

I'm a huge Astro Boy fan and yeah...Megaman kind of dominates. Until the MFTL Megaman feat was calced, Astro was thought to be slightly faster and stronger (like, by 10% or so) if that counts for anything.

The real cal howard said:
@Dragonmasterxyz. I'm loving reading the YouTube comments thinking shadow will win. Man, will they be in for disappointment tomorrow. Also, some are saying Solaris would stomp Arceus.
I thought I was the only one XD. Aren't they wrong. They no nothing about Arceus then. Or they underestimate Pokemon as a whole...similar to how they did Mewtwo...and to an extent Pikachu. Who shoulda won his DB....

Welp, I've seen Mewtwo vs Shadow and without spoiling anything, it was pretty lame. Mediocre vocie acting, extremely short (less than 2 mins), underwhelming ending. Just not a good job all round

Exactly. They seem to get their tier 8 battles wrong. Cough cough Yang vs Tifa cough cough.
Sorry but I have to ask... why is Tifa Solar System level and FTL. I checked her profile and it brought me to nowhere, I would like to see a calc explaining this please seen her profile has none.

Prgreeneyes said:
Exactly. They seem to get their tier 8 battles wrong. Cough cough Yang vs Tifa cough cough.
Sorry but I have to ask... why is Tifa Solar System level and FTL. I checked her profile and it brought me to nowhere, I would like to see a calc explaining this please seen her profile has none.
She's SS level due to having shown the ability to fight against Safer Sephiroth, who is Solar system level via his Supernova attack and also for keeping pace with Loz who is the physical embodiemnt of Sephiroth's power. Sephiroth is shown to be much faster than Zack, who was capable of fighting against an FTL dragon in Bahumut Fury

Dragonmasterxyz said:
^I would ask Everlasting about that.(He's an Admin.)
I don't know if I can do that, I don't want to seem rude.

I'm just really curious, if I can't get a answer it'll just keep coming up in my head when I think of Final Fantasy.

Oh no Admins don't really mind if you ask them a question or two. Plus you seem new so yeah. Go ahead and ask.

They are already past Mewtwo vs. Shadow. But I don't know anything about the next fight, Agent Carolina vs. The Meta. Is it actually two fighters from the same series? Well, they have done that before with the TMNT Battle Royale and the Pokemon Battle Royale, so is something similar going on here? On TV Tropes, it lists Agent Carolina and The Meta, whoever THEY are, as coming from the same franchise, Red vs. Blue, again, whatever THAT is. Can someone please fill me in?

Red vs Blue was an old Machinima series about Halo. I never watched it but it got crazy popular.

Ah, okay. I did not know that.

The next Death Battle is "Agent Carolina vs. The Meta." From Red vs. Blue.

Well, if they did put Saitama in a fight, most likely Superman since that is the most highly requested Death Battle next to Goku vs. Saitama and Goku vs. Superman 3, I foresee them doing either one of two things: They'll admit that Saitama's not limitless and he's nowhere near as powerful as the wankers think he is, or they'll side with the wankers and claim he has infinite power like they did with Superman. Honestly, I can totally see the latter happening if they put him up against Superman. Though if they go with the former, they might do that with Goku vs. Saitama just to try and repair the damage they did to their reputation with Goku vs. Superman and Goku vs. Superman 2, and it would mean the fans FINALLY get to see Goku winning just once on their channel. So you never know. I just hope if they put Saitama in a Death Battle that they admit he's not limitless and doesn't have infinite power, but you never know with them.

I don't think they'll pull a "Saitama has infinite power".

They just did it for Superman because he has some out of contest feats, like the book of infinite pages, to show that he could be actually that strong. Saitama lacks this kind of thing.

Saitama vs Goku would be pointless, I don't think even them would do it.

I just want to see what they're going to do with the Baldy.

Welp, actually they said that Supa is limitless, but all the numbers that were showed has sense, they could have show Goku slower but makes him stronger, is just that SA like to exaggerate when a character win.

About the next DB, I'm not interested in a battle with characters that i don't known, and even less if is a fight between two character from the same series

I really hope they don't. Saying Superman had limitless power was bad enough, but like you said, Saitama literally has no feats to his name to back that up. And I agree, Goku vs. Saitama is just cruel. It's such a one-sided stomp in favor of Goku it's not even funny. It would be comparable to Naruto vs. Goku, which is very similar to Saitama vs. Goku. It would definitely be very interesting to see what they did with him, whether they side with the wankers or the actual facts.

What I hated is that they oversimplified the Goku vs. Superman debate. If you examine the full breadth of the entire debate, it ranges across a very wide spectrum. Some versions of Superman beat Goku, and Goku beats some versions of Superman. This fight is entirely dependent on circumstances. It's like my friend said, "Goku is a 10 working on becoming an 11 while Superman can range anywhere from a 0 to a 12+."

Is it just me, or has lately Death Battle been coming out with really obscure battles?

Flash vs Quicksilver, Mewto vs Shadow, Dante vs Bayonetta, Bowser vs Ganon, Digimon vs Pokemon, Mega Man vs Astro Boy.

How are those obscure? lol

Well, the whole point of this thread is to give our opinions on who we think is going to win the next battle, so, in order to render an informed opinion, I need to know more about the series. What actually IS Red vs. Blue? Who ARE Agent Carolina and The Meta? And what are their powers... or does anybody actually care about this kind of thing considering how obscure the series is?

Well, if no one cares about the next fight, maybe we can speculate on what the next fight is gonna be after this one? I've gone to their forums, their social media, and their YouTube page, and there's a lot of requests. The ones I see cropping up the most outside those I listed above are Broly vs. Hulk, Hulk vs. Doomsday, Hulk vs. Superman, Thor vs. Superman, Beerus vs. Darkseid, Thanos vs. Darkseid, Goku vs. Naruto, Luffy vs. Naruto, and Ichigo vs. Naruto. Then we have all the typical secondary or supporting characters from certain anime, comic books, and video games... but then there are some really strange ones from series I've never even heard of. Personally, I think the next fight after Agent Carolina vs. The Meta will be done to promote some upcoming event, movie, video game, or the like, but I could be wrong about that. I don't know, what do you guys think?

Hulk vs Doomsday is a must for me. Or anything with more Superman. Personally though, my fingers are crossed for Thor vs Vegeta. Think that one would be fun. Plus the comments would be hilarious.

Personally, I'm not looking forward to any more Superman fights. If they were using the real, canon version of Superman, it'd be a very interesting fight, but we already know the outcome. He will always win and never lose. I think Ben even once said words to the effect of "Superman is not meant to lose." And in the Desk of Death Battle they outright admitted that Thor, Hulk, and Batman armed with Kryptonite cannot beat him. So why are so many people requesting Thor vs. Superman and Hulk vs. Superman? They've already said what the outcome will be! Unless it has to do with their animations, in which case, yeah, then I can understand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back