• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

who can kill Frisk ?

A bloodlusted SCP-1440 wielding his Spear of the Scarlet King or the Bag of the All-Death. Theyre not added yet but those weapons can kill and seal 11-D beings respectively.

Giorno Giovanna, since his powers are literally a direct counter to Frisk. Also most of the power negating people in most verses.

I mean, if controlling and BFR'ing applies, then most 7-C and weaker with mind control should be able to win since Frisk has no shown resistances to being controlled.

Eh, Frisk never resisted any possesion from Chara, nor does have mind manipulation resistance (which are two different things).

They can get out of the control of Chara during a genocide run

but why are we discussing this if the op is asking who can kill permanently Frisk?

Because you basically said possession=mind manipulation. Also that argument about the genocide run isn't true.

It looks more like he is asking about how someone can win against Frisk (in their Tier of course.

If you do, then Funny Valentine via Love Train and OHKO by bringing two Frisks with D4C, Vanilla Ice with Cream via erase, and Okuyasu with The Hand. Take into consideration that non stand users can't see stands.

Pretty sure Gemini Saga could do it. Destroying Frisk's senses, his soul, his body on atomic level, etc. would certainly help do the trick.

How so? Atomic Level is literally not leaving an ATOM behind. Frisk would cease to exist on atomic level. If Vader can do it due to his sub-atomic feat, Saga could do so too.

But, 7-C.. No idea.

My mistake then. I don't understand why Vader can do so, though.

Does inferior to 7-C count? Because if so, Heaven Ascension DIO wins due to Reality Overwrite. Frisk is deleted from existence.

He is 2-C/2-B with hax. He is at least High 8-C, like Pulsefire Caitlyn and Pulsefire Ezreal.

Umm.. Oh! I know!

Joseph joestar render by yuipuri-d90we55
And your next line will be: "My save and load functions are gone!" It's easy to explain really..

He wins via asspull.

Back