• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Who can defeat the Thought Robot?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there any character from DC or Marvel that can defeat the Thought Robot Superman other than TOAA, Primal Monitor & The Presence? Isn't his Plot Manipulation supposed to make him invincible?

CosmicArmor

a ray with the warmth of ten billion just hurts him a lot.

this type of beam does not destroy even a galaxy. Always if ten billion suns is not a simple hyperbole.

WeeklyBattles said:
Thought Robot is tier 1-B
Vertigo characters and Abstract level characters are High 1-B - 1-A
but neither of them is really.Micheal only created a universe. None of the two is beyond time. Morpheus, in sandman overture, is trapped in a black hole.

Cosmic armor superman exist outside the dc multiverse, so he is like a beyonder like character, he is bigger than the dc multiverse. I think he can adapt to his enemies & can only be beaten with a better plot

WeeklyBattles said:
All of their approved ratings say otherwise, i suggest you check the profiles.
Well Flash is 4-C yet he beats characters as strong as Pre crisis superman (Low 2-C). I'm talking about characters that has enough hax to beat stronger opponents

PC Supes is only Low 2-C with the Sword of Superman, which i dont think Flash has fought him with. PC Superman without it is only 3-A but thats not the point. Flash vs Supes is one character winning due to hax and speed when fighting another 3-D character, Thought Robot vs any of the characters i listed is literally Thought Robot vs characters who are literally infinite degrees of infinitely stronger than him. Thought Robot is only 196,833 dimensional, all of the characters i stated as being able to beat him are either infinite-dimensional beings or beyond the concept of dimensions althgether.

Well Thought Robot is the strongest 1-B. So I doubt you'll find a stronger Marvel/DC characters without them being a whole tier higher (High 1-B and above).

Joemontana9 said:
WeeklyBattles said:
Thought Robot is tier 1-B
Vertigo characters and Abstract level characters are High 1-B - 1-A
but neither of them is really.Micheal only created a universe. None of the two is beyond time.
Morpheus, in sandman overture, is trapped in a black hole.
A portion of Dream's power was used to create infinite universes also Morpheus is the one who defeated the Ultimator

Lucifer collapsed the Mansion of Silence which contained countless creations and one shot the Logos, The Voice of God that created the Word and Multiverse

That black hole isnt an ordinary black hole, Morpheus was sent there by stars that live in a place that was describe as above the real and black holes are connected to the realm of Mother Night

Lucifer created a totality which Mike Carey said includes multiplicity, Lucifer also created it in The Void, a place beyond every definition of time and space.Which means that Lucifer created the concepts of time and space from scratch and Michaels demiurgic power which was explicitly stated to be the only power that can create a cosmos in The Void, created space and time in a dimensionless space beyond time and space

Higher-dimensional beings can negate lower-dimensional high-godly Regenerationn.

@WeeklyBattles Didn't the source was defeated by soulfire darkseid? Who's considerably weaker than CA Superman. Also The Living Tribunal despite being the second to TOAA got killed by the beyonders

I'm not knowledgeable on DC or Marvel like...at all, but from what i recall that was a much, much weaker incarnation of the Source. And according to their profiles both TLT and the Beyonders have forms that are on the same level (High 1-B) so i guess that makes sense...? A High 1-B would be able to kill another High 1-B. Im just going off their profiles, and every character listed is ranked higher than the Though Robot by a considerable amount.

Yep

Oblivion > our world > plot of the story > anything in the story

That's nonsensical though placing a fictional character above reality. In ''reality'' Oblivion is a fictional character bound to the plot which is written and drawn.

DocAnimeTheory said:
That's nonsensical though placing a fictional character above reality though. In reality Oblivion is a fictional character bound to the plot which is written and drawn.
They're joking, you know.

It really doesn't matter if Oblivion was infinity^infinity^... infinite more times stronger than Thought Robot, Oblivion is ultimately bound to the plot which Thought Robot can control.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back